My Santokki

I'm Sorry, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

I am the happiest guy in the world. I have a girlfriend named Sandara Park but I called her My Santokki. All I can say that she is perfect, she is loving, caring, pretty, honest, and loyal. She even ran away from home just to be with me, even though I'm just a mere commoner.

 

To tell you the truth my Santokki is a cute, warm, happy and loving person. She even came from a rich family and she exchanged her luxurious life just to be with me. 

 

How lucky can I get? The girl I love is beside me. I couldn't ask for me, I am contented on what I have now.
 

My Santokki is my world, my life, my everything and my soon future bride.
 

Aigoo... Were just only in college but I'm thinking such thing.
 

I was startled when I felt a pair of soft hands covered my eyes.
 

I already knew who it was. I feel giddy by just her mere touch.


 

Actually I have a part time job, which requires me to stand in a small platform in the park with my body covered in a silver paint and I will act like a moving statue and by the way my Santtoki didn't know the job.

For the past 5 years I have earn enough money to sustain our needs.

 

" Jiyongie, guess who?"

I chuckled at her silly antics

"Ahm.... my Santtoki I guess?"


"Omo! are sure and by that your guess is right" she finally remove her hands that is covering my eyes.Then I face her just in time to see her smilling face.

 

"Come on tokki lets go to school" I offered my hands to her , which she happily accepted it.

 

We are on our way walking to our school because our school is just a few meter away from here.After a while I noticed her silence after when we started to walk then a black ferrari just pass by which belong to the popular guy named Donghae, then I heard her sigh an suddenly she said "Jiyong I miss my life" and by that I know what she means she misses her luxurious life.


 

"Jiyong, I'm tired of walking everyday,I wish we had a car to use everytime we need to go to other places" she said in a low voice then I became silent, I know she came from a good family.

 

*I guess I had to work more to buy her a car so that she can't be exhausted*

 

To break the silence she said "But still I'm happy because I'm with you Jiyongie,You know how much I love you right?"
 

"Aigoo...I already know that my Santtoki and I'm very thankful for that ,come on let's go..."

Author's POV

After jiyong and dara arrived at their school they parted their ways to go on their respective classes.


Dara was half walking and half running in the hallway because she know she was now late.


Not looking where she was going,She bumped into someone which cause her to fall on the ground together with her books.




"Mianhe I was not looking where I was going" Dara quickly gathered her books still not looking to the person she bump into.She was about to stand when she saw a hand which was offered infront of her face.

 

She quickly raise her head to find out a handsome and dashing Lee Donghae infront of her.


"Oh sorry it's partly my fault keke" Donghae showed his killer smile.


Dara immediately grabbed Donghae's hand so that she can stand up.


"Hey are you alright?"Donghae asked in concerned.


"Ne-Neh"Dara nodded absentmindedly

 

"Uhmm by the way my name is Lee Donghae and sorry I didn't get to introduce myself to you Sandara because I just transferred here last month"
 

"Omo you knew my name?"Dara can't believe it .Donghae is popular in their school.
 

"Well I already like you since the first time I saw you but I hadn't had a chance to talk to you because I was busy" he flash his cheeky smile 


"Can we be friends?"
 

"Sh*t what time is it? Aissht I'm already late" Donghae checked his wrist watch and scratch his head.


"Mianhe Donhae-shi,I guess I'm also late for my class"Dara said as she bit her lip and lower her head because of embarrassment.


"Hey how about we skip class today and have a bit of coffee?"

" Uhm-uhmmm I don't know. "


Dara tried to call someone but to no avail no one answer the phone.

*where can Jiyong be?*
 

"I guess having coffee is not bad" Dara said.
 

"Then I guess it's a yes?" Dara nodded.
 

Donghae wink before grabbing Dara's hand as they walk their way to the parking lot.

*This will be a new beginning* Donghae thought and smiled to himself



AFTERNOON

 

Actually Jiyong skipped classes just to work as a morning statue so that he can saved more money to buy the car that her Santtoki wanted.



Jiyong had earned big by doing that job and saved it in a bank account but he wasn't contented so he has to work hard.


Jiyong is an intelligent student so he had no problem in school he can catch up anytime.
He then checked his phone.



"Omo Satokki called me. Aissht I've been a bad boyriend." 
I'm sorry DARA. I've been busy but this is for our own good, so that I can give you what you want.



Then I texted her.

Subject: I'm sorry tokki :) ♥  Dara I'm sorry for not answering your call because I was busy with school work, I love you tokki.

'I lied' I'm just working hard for our future Tokki please just wait for a few more days.



Then Dara texted me back.

From: My Santokki
Subject: I love you too It's okay Jiyongie. I love you too.



Jiyong is currently sitting in one of the benches in the park , he decided to take a break first.


Then, suddenly he saw a familiar figure. He blinked twice just to make sure that he is not hallucinating, but his eyes did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter