yours updATE~!!!!

MY SECRET LIFE

“Sure son let meet at the library.” They walked towards the library without anyone knowing about it.

“Now son what do you want to talk about?” jinmin look at his oldest son. Leeteuk look at his father hesitated.

“Can I study in one of your university appa?” leeteuk said.

“Of course you can son! I’m happy that you want to study from any university.” Jinmin happily hearing that leeteuk want to take a job with him.

“But I want to study outside from Korea like London or japan.” Leeteuk said. Jinmin shock to hear what leeteuk said.

“Why? Didn’t you like staying with your family? Did something while I ’m gone?” jinmin question looking at him. Leeteuk just silent and look at the floor. Jinmin sighs.

“Ok son if that what you want, I’m fine with it.” Jinmin said. Leeteuk smiled at him and hugged his father.

“But you have to tell them and him.” Jinmin smirk when he saw his angel pouting.

“Do I have to?” leeteuk said. His father nodded.

“ok” leeteuk muttered.

~ON THE OTHER SIDE~

The sistar and doyeon are hanging out at bora place. Exchanging and talking about gossips, fashion and boys.

“Hey dasom do you think Xiumin come from what family?” bora ask her. Dasom only shrugged at her.

“I don’t know but if he comes from poor family, I totally can crush him. What Chen sees in him? He just a nerd.” Dasom said while reading a magazine.

“But what if he came from a wealthy family like leeteuk family?” soyou said. All of them look at hyorin and laughing at hyorin.

“Please!! If that nerd is leeteuk oppa brother, then I’m their cousin.” Hyolyn joked and their laughed about it.

“There’s no way that nerd is the kings brother.” Doyeon said.

“What you going to do with the nerd?” hyorin said.

“Oh I will give him a lesson to make him go way from what’s mine.” Dasom smirk.

“What you going to do if Chen doesn’t want to break up with that nerd?”Hyolyn ask. Then dasom start thinking.

“Yah just use the ‘plan’ I do at the teacher.” Bora said.

“What plan?” soyou said. Bora makes a waving hand to make them come near them. She starts whispering at them the plan. Dasom slowly smiled.

“That’s great! I can use it.” Dasom high five hand with Bora.

“Did you get the teacher?” hyolyn said. Bora pouts and shook his head. Dasom frown.

“Why?” dooyeon said.

“That stupid doesn’t even look at me nor speak to me. He ignores me like I’m invisible. When I tried to talk to him, he blackmailed with something and walks away. I’m bored with that jerk.” Bora feels mad at the teacher. They pat Bora shoulder to calm her down.

“With your plan I will get the man I want.” Dasom smirk.