CHAPTER 11 THIS IS SOME OF THE STORY

MY SECRET LIFE

-SATURDAY-   

-IN MINSEOK HOUSEHOLD-

Leeteuk are busy cooking breakfast while the sisters are in the bathroom and changmin watching TV.

“Yah! Hurry up in there! I have go to the bathroom” changmin yell. The sisters ignore the yell.

“Chan, can you wake up our baby brother?” leeteuk is busy washes the dishes. Changmin nodded and get up from the sofa. He walks to Xiumin room. He knocks the door. He didn’t hear anything and come in. he saw his baby brother peacefully sleeping. He smile and sat at the corner of the bed. He gently shakes Xiumin body.

“Min baby, wake up or I will eat all the food” changmin said.  Xiumin quickly get up and look at his brother.

“No!! You have to share! I want to eat too~” Xiumin pout. Changmin laugh and smile of what Xiumin said. Xiumin always listen his brother leeteuk says.

“Teukie hyung say sharing is caring” Xiumin stated.

“Ok, ok get up and wash yourself before the food had already gone” changmin smirk went he saw Xiumin scared face. Xiumin quickly grab his towel and ran to the bathroom. Changmin only shook his head and went to the dinner table. The tables are full of food. There’s the sister sitting on the left and leeteuk sitting at the center. Changmin sitting on the right. Xiumin come down and sit next to changmin.  They are waiting the elder to eat first.

“Let’s eat” leeteuk said and eating his meal. Then the others eat their meal. Xiumin finish his meal very fast. He stands up.

“Teukie hyung I have to go and meet my friend” Xiumin said.

“Ok but be safe” leeteuk said. Xiumin nodded and went to the front door. He is wearing his shoes.

“I’m going bye!!” Xiumin shouted and went out.

“Ok Sooyoung it’s your turn to clean the dishes” leeteuk said and went to his room. Sooyoung pout and nodded. Sohee help his sister by collecting the dishes.

AUTHOR NOTE:

SORRY THE STORY IS TOO SHORT -__-" I HAVE TO GO NOW SO BYE T___T AND THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBE THIS STORY