Don't Mine Me~

Simple Love

The bright light bore through the windows onto Taemin's face. He tried to block it, but his hands where enclosed between him and another body. Blushing, Taemin looked up to see his hyung, Onew, sleeping beside him. He was peaceful looking, Taemin noted, trying to free his hand with out waking up his hyung.

Taemin was almost successful, but once he got his arm out, Onew stirred awake. Taemin pouted. "Aish, I didn't mean to wake you up." 

Smiling, Onew shook his head and kissed Taemin's forehead. "Don't worry, Tae. What time is it?" The brunette turned to check the clock and was shocked at how late it was getting. "It's nearly noon!" Onew gazed back at Taemin. He admitted to himself that he didn't want to pull away. Having him in his arms was something he's been addicted to lately. 

The younger nodded, shifting so he could get up. He was a bit sad to be leaving Onew's embrace, and he almost laid back down, but then his tummy grumbled.

Onew laughed. "Let's get something to eat."

The pair sluggishly got up; both not wanting to leave each other's side but both really hungry. They pulled off their clothes and changed into a new days outfit. Onew caught himself staring at Taemin's backside. He felt the need to walk over to Taemin and kiss him all over, but he shook the desire away and continued to get dressed. After a few minutes, the both of them were dressed and walked out and headed for the kitchen. 

In the kitchen were their hyungs, Key and Minho. Key was cooking some noodles while Minho was sitting down at the table reading a book. The both of them paused from what they were doing and looked up.

"Good morning, sleepy heads." Key uttered, finishing his noodle and pouring out the water. "I made some extra for you guys just in case." 

"Thanks umma!" Taemin joked, rushing to the older's side and engulfing him in a hug.

Key rolled his eyes, hugging the brunette back. "Aish, stop being so cute. Minho! Your dish is ready."

Minho, who secretly had his eyes on Onew, glanced over at Key. "Ah, thank you Key-ah." He got up and received his bowl. "How spicy did you make them this time?"

"They aren't spicy this time. I made them sweet!" Key clasped his hands as he took his own bowl. "I haven't made any sweet noodles for awhile and I had the urge today to make some." He smiled at his creation. "Yummy, yummy noodles!" Key sang as he sat down at the table.

Taemin smiled. "Sweet noodles? I'd love some!" Quickly, Taemin went to the cabinets and got himself a bowl. He peered over at Onew. "You want some?"

He was about to deny, but his stomach said otherwise.

Taemin chuckled. "Okay, one bowl for Mr. Bunny." 

Grinning, Onew took a seat next to Key, trying to advert the glare from Minho. He kind of wished that his hyung could stop being so hostile about Taemin. It was starting to get worry-some. "Yo, Key..." 

While Onew and Key chatted, Minho got up and went over to Taemin. His heart sped up as he stood behind him and watched as he put the noodles into a bowl. He knew he should stop liking Taemin and let Onew be with him, but he just couldn't. He wanted Taemin for himself. Minho exhaled, knowing that he could never have Taemin like he used to.

Taemin turned around. "Oh! Minho, what are you doing?" Taemin moved to the table, setting down the food bowls in front of Onew and himself.

Minho shrugged. "I was just leaving."

"But you haven't even touched your food!" Key piped in, glaring at the untouched food bowl and Minho.

The charismatic guy only shrugged as he walked out of the kitchen going who knows where.

Key frowned. "Aish, that guy! Well! Until he eats the bowl, he's not eating anything else I make!" 

Taemin and Onew laughed. "Let's hope it doesn't get too cold when he comes back." Taemin said. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After lunch, Onew and Taemin headed out to go do some regular shopping. Hand in hand, they walked into many thrift stores and got some groceries. While they were out, they bought ice cream and shared a smoothie. After that, they finished up the shopping and headed back home, unable to walk hand-in-hand. 

"Aish, why does Key need so many ingredients?" Taemin complained, trying his best to open the front door and failing. 

Onew chuckled, helping his hyung out. Once they got the door opened, Onew shrugged. "He likes cooking." 

Onew and Taemin placed the groceries down at the table and started to unload them. From the entryway, Jonghyun walked in. "Ah, hey you two. Oh! You bought food!" 

Jonghyun rushed over to the bags and helped pull out certain items and putting them up. "Oi, why did you get this?" He flashed the container at Onew and Taemin.

Taemin shrugged. "Key said that it was needed for tomorrow's meal. I didn't really question." 

Jonghyun stood there for a while before nodding and putting the rest of the things away. "Hey, you two want to do something with the others tonight? Key, Minho, and I have been chatting while you two have been gone and all agreed that we should have a 'SHINee's Day Out'." Jonghyun gazed at his hyungs as they finished putting things away.

Taemin and Onew glanced at each other and nodded. "Sure, that sounds fun!"

"Great! We'll be leaving for the amusement park after you two get ready!"

 

Ahhh~~~ >.< Sorry for the really late update... and it's not even a long chapter!! D: 

I've been working on a more popular story lately and also been busy with other things, so I'm going to try my best and keep up with this one.

Again!! Sorry!!!! T^T