Chapter 3

Our Melody

(Past)

Blossom is 8 and Niel is 7, it’s 7 at night and they are at the playground in front of their house. Blossom is crying because her parents are fighting and Niel wanted to go play on the slide but he spots Blossom crying under the slide. 

“Gewnchana,” Niel ask the crying girl.

“Go away!” she answered him.

He was taken aback by that but he stood his ground and continues to ask the crying girl.

“It’s ok if you don’t want to talk to me so I’ll sit next to you until you are done crying and you can tell me what is wrong if you want.” Niel said.

The crying girl finally looks up and stares at the little boy for a while and then looked back down on the ground. As her tears started to slowly fade Niel took out a necklace with a bird and gave it to her.

Present

Blossom POV

As we stared at each other all the pain started to come back, all the memories I tried to forget, and all the feelings I hid away. Tears threatened to escape my eyes but I held it in. I didn’t want him to see me like this or to ever see me again. As I see that the bus was coming I took this chance to lose the eye contact and focus on the bus coming my way. Right when I stepped on the bus my melody came back but it also had that same tune from earlier. I tried to ignore it until it slowly fades away.

Niel POV

As we stared at each other I could see the discomfort and pain on her face. Her eyes started to get watery like she was about to cry but no tears left. I took that time to just stare at her and tried to remember her but nothing came back. When we lost the eye contact I watched her as she gets on her bus. When I was getting ready to get on mine too the melody that I heard earlier came back. It happened last time where I hear one tune and then another that harmonized. My melody was cut short when the bus driver asked if I was getting on. I got on the bus and went home to try to figure things out.

.

.

.

.

.

(Past)

Little Clarity who is 7 and Daehyun who is 8 is at Daehyun’s mom store. They are playing hide and go seek even though they are not supposed to.

“Oppa!! Where are you?!,” Clarity half whispered and half shouted.

“Over here,” Daehyun shouted somewhere from inside the store.

“Oppa!! Where, she whined.

“BOO!” Daehyun scared her from behind and started to laugh at her reaction.

“Ahhh!” you shouted.” Oppa that’s not funny,” you pouted cutely to Daehyun.

Daehyun mom came out from behind the cash register to see what is going on because she heard your scream.

“Clarity ah what happened, are you ok,” Daehyun mom asked.

“Ajumma, Daehyun scared me again,” you went and told Daehyun mom.

“Yah how many times did I told you guys not to play hide and go seek; and Daehyun I already told you to stop scaring her.” Daehyun’s mom scolded.

Present

Daehyun POV

When I saw her I thought it was just the trick of my eyes but it was her and I just couldn’t believe it. I hate that she doesn’t remember me, I hate what I did to her, I hate what happened in the past. If only I can turn back time I could change everything and she would be by my side. I want to tell omma about her but I don’t want my omma to go looking for her and scare her. I just hope that we don’t meet again even if it’s a small world it isn’t that small, right?

Clarity POV

As I lay in bed, I kept on thinking about him. The guy from the restaurant just looked like someone. I try to think but every time I do the headaches keep coming and I would stop because it hurts too much. I want to remember so badly but it just won’t come back. Ugh I need to know.

No One POV

Soon summer vacation was over and all the students and new students of Talent High were getting ready to go back. First day of school was tomorrow and Niel and Clarity were very excited to go. Niel and Clarity compared their schedule and saw that they only have 3rd and 8th period together. A few of their classes were a combined class of 1st and 2nd year students. When they got to school they went their separate ways after checking each other schedule.

Clarity POV

It that I only have two periods out of 9 with Niel. My 1st, 3rd and 8th periods were my combined classes with 2nd year students.  This is my schedule……

1st period: Dance (combined)

2nd period: English

3rd period: Singing (combined)

4th period: History

5th period: Lunch

6th period: Badminton P.E.

7th period: Math

8th period: Drama (combined)

9th period: Science

The first bell ring signaling it was time to go to class. Even though me and Niel separated before the bell ring I still couldn’t find my dance class. This school was just too damn big and even with a map it’s still hard to locate my classes. As I was looking down on my phone to check how many more minutes I have to reach the class before I was late, I bumped into something or more like someone.

Niel POV

Clarity and I finally separated after looking over our schedule together. My 3rd, 6th and 8th periods are my combined classes.  I have…………….

1st period:  Science

2nd period: Basketball P.E.

3rd period: Singing (combined)

4th period:  Math

5th period: Lunch

6th period: Dance (combined)

7th period:  English

8th period: Drama (combined)

9th period:  History

When the bell finally rings indicating that school is starting I rushed to my science classroom that I found a while ago. As I was speed walking through the hallways I saw someone fall and all their things fell out. I looked at my watch and saw that I have 4 minutes left so I decided to go help that person. And when she looked up I was shocked at who it was.

Blossom POV

As I was getting ready for school I was really hoping that Niel doesn’t go to Talent High. I know that he is more than capable to make it but I have a slight of hope that he didn’t try out. All I want right now is for him not to remember me and my ugly scars I have. While walking to school I receive an email of my schedule for this school year from my consular.  My classes are………………

1st period:  English

2nd period: Volleyball P.E.

3rd period: Singing (combined)

4th period:  Science

5th period: Lunch

6th period: Dance (combined)

7th period:  History

8th period: Drama (combined)

9th period:  Math

Right when I got to school the bell rang so I rushed to my English class and on the way there I tripped on my untied shoelace and dropped all my stuff all over the floor. As I was picking my things up someone came and helped me. When I looked up to thank the person I realized who it was and anger filled my eyes.

Daehyn POV

“Daehyun! Wake up or you will be late for your first day of school.”

“Ugh, 5 more minutes omma!”

“Get your lazy bum up and get ready now! Or you will not get breakfast!”

“Okay, geez I’m up. I’ll be ready in 10 minutes and my breakfast better be there when I come down!”

I was finally ready to leave after my scrumptious breakfast and know that if I didn’t run I would be late. Right when I got to the gates the bell ringed and I still didn’t know which classes I have because this year they are emailing it to our email accounts. I looked at my email and saw that it was sent last night and started cursing myself for not checking earlier. As I opened the email my schedule consists of………..

1st period: Dance (combined)

2nd period: History

3rd period: Singing (combined)

4th period: Science

5th period: Lunch

6th period: Math

7th period: Soccer P.E.

8th period: Drama (combined)

9th period: English

When I looked up from my phone it was too late to move out of the way when someone bumped into me and almost fell before I caught her.

 

 

Well guys how do you like it?? please comment so I know how you feel about this. Sorry I haven’t post in a while.

So who do you think, who bumped into who?

I’ll probably update more this week since I’m on Thanksgiving break!!!!