Chapter 1

Our Melody

Chapter 1

Your POV

(Niel is walking away and you’re shouting)

“Oppa!  Please don’t go! I need you (sob) we can make this work, please just come back! Your melody is still here! I can still hear it, please! Even if you can’t hear it anymore I will help. Just please stay!”

“Mianhae, Clarity, but I have to do this. I can’t live my life depending on you. I need to find my own path; and if we were destined to be in each other’s life, we will someday meet again.”

(1 years ago)  

Your POV

Oppa Niel and I were walking home from school after our teacher individually told us if we got into the infamous high school, Talent High Academy. Many student go through an audition but many don't make it. It’s very weird how they select students. Sometimes  very good musicians don't even make it but an average one maybe can. To be truthful its all about what they see in you and if you will develop a melody. Its strange how everyone at that high school have a melody, but whatever I got in and I just couldn’t wait until we reach home to ask Niel if he got in or not, so I finally ask.

“Oppa! Did you make it into Talent High?!”

“Umm, I did how about you?”

“I did too! Yeah let’s go celebrate!

“Ok, where do you want to go?”

“Ummm…… lets go eat korean bbq!”

“ok”

Niel POV

As we were walking to our favorite bbq restaurant, I couldn’t help but wonder about Talent high. I heard so many things about it, especially about every student being able to hear their own song in their head! I was so curios that I asked Clarity.  

“Clairty ah, have you ever heard about the students that go there? All the students there are able to hear songs in their head! How come I don’t hear one at all?”

“Haha…. Oppa its not songs but melodies.” Each student is able to hear their own unique melody, but they can’t compose it. I find it very strange haha.

“Then how were we able to make it in if we can’t hear our melody.”

“Oppa, it takes time and if the board sees that you’re capable of having a melody you are required to go anyways.”

“How do they know who have the potential and who doesn’t?”

“Aish, oppa you ask too much questions!” but that question I don’t know the answer to that.”

 “How do you know so much about Talent High, Clarity?”

“Oppa I just did my research. Haha “

Your POV

As I got done answering all his questions we finally arrived at the restaurant. As we were finally seated I started to hear a tune in my head.  I started to close my eyes and let the melody sweep me off my feet. As I was following my melody I started to see something and hear a different tune that complimented what I heard. Soon after the melody faded and disappeared. When I opened my eyes, I saw Niel with his eyes closed.

Niel POV

We were finally seated, and when I looked across me I saw Clarity have her eyes closed. When I was going to ask her what she was doing I started to hear a tune in my head. I then started to slowly close my eyes and listen to it more clearly. As I listen to my melody I started to hear another tune that harmonized with mine. Soon after it started to fade away and I couldn’t hear it anymore. When I opened my eyes Clarity was staring at me with confusion. Then it hit us, we just heard our very own melody. 

 

So how is the first chapter? please comment if you have any suggestion that can make the story better! im very open minded to crticism. thank you