CHAPTER 21 - IM HERE

SHE'S MY TUTORS! BUT SHE 'S MY GIRL!

[No one's POV]

 

Ljoe stopped the motocycle outside the abandoned garage. Careful not to make any sound, he slide off the motocycle's seat and glanced at the black van from a pile of old tires. He then called L for help.

 

LJ: //Myungsoo-ah, I need your help. Please call the police to come here..//

L: //Yah, Ljoe.. where are you? What happen?!//

LJ: //Just call the police immediately!! Sohyun's life in danger! I'll sent you the address!//

 

"Come on, move!" A few thug harshly forcing Sohyun to walk into  a empty, deserted room. He flung you to the floor.

 

LJ: . *murmured*

 

Suddenly, a girl is came towards Sohyun.
 

HA: Isn't nice sit down there? Mmm.. it's your actual place, you shouldn't deny it.. Like I said before, you're nothing!

SH: What do you want? Just tell me! I'll do it!

HA: Hmm.. I want you to stay away from my Byunghun, but its doesn't  work! Now, what if you die? Everything gonna be alright..

SH: *shocked*

HA: Just shoot her now!

SH: Jebal~ Dont do that.. *cry*

 

At this moment, the door opened and one of the gangsters stepped in. "Sorry for interrupting, but i found this dog outside." He brought Ljoe into the room.

 

LJ: Let me go!!

 

He tried to kick the gangster but his legs were too short.

 

SH: Ljoe..

HA: Byunghun-ah, what are you doing here? You wanna see her die?

LJ: Yah, you ! Let me go! , dont you dare do anything on her!!

 

"So angry, this blonded-guy."he chuckled. Ljoe was about to spit on his face but the door bolted open again.

 

"Dont move! Put your weapon down!" Police came.  The gangster tried to  run away by the van but failed. All of them were handcuffed including HyunA.

HA: Dont do this to me!! Im not doing anything! Its just them!! Byunghun-ah! Help noona!!

LJ: Im really sorry, noona..

 

*****

 

[Ljoe's POV]

 

LJ: Sohyun... you okay? Did they hurt you anywhere?

SH: sob.. sob..*Cry**shivering* It-it... just.. my hands.

LJ: Im sorry.. *hugged Sohyun* It's all because of me..

SH: *cry*

LJ: Dont cry..  You're safe now, Im here.

 

Im sorry, Sohyun-ah.. If not me.. you'll not get hurt like this. I wont forgive myself if you were killed just now...

 

L: Ljoe! You two okay?

N: Hyung..!

JY: Sohyun-ah, ... this is why I feels something wrong! You didnt come to my house today~~ *hugged Sohyun* You okay now?

SH: Yea ..*weak tone*

 

 

****