CHAPTER 1 - WHAT?

SHE'S MY TUTORS! BUT SHE 'S MY GIRL!

[Jiyeon's POV]

*Flashback*


JY: EHHHHH??! HOME TUTORS??? WHY ME???! AND.. AND THE STUDENTS ABOUT MY AGE??!

JY's father: Please, Jiyeon. You're the best student. Even your school is not an ordinary school. This demand was given by the director company which is very important to my company. Please, Jiyeon. Just do it for me.

 

My name is Park Jiyeon. Like you guys see, people always asks for my help -_____- Even my fathers.

 

JY's father: Here, the result of his son examination.*show*

JY: UWAAAA! Why.. so low?

JY's father: Ofc you'll think its low bc you're best student.

 

Lowest ranking of 128 students?

 

JY: So.. I've to make sure that his result were improved and place him among the first 30 student... in the FINAL NEXTWEEK EXAM?? WHATT!??

JY's father: Im so sorry~

 

*EndOfFlashback*

 

SH: So you agree?

JY: Yea..

SH: Are you sure? Our school rules are so strict..

JY: I know.. but if I dont agreed my father will face many problem.. Moreover, I pity to see his result.

SH: You sure like to study rite? And we also gonna have an exam soon, so dont force yourself into it.

JY: Thank you..

SH: Alright, see you tomorrow :)

 

JY: Lowest ranking...

 

I dont know why he be like that, but Im sure that he has his own reason.. maybe he has lost his confidence, so stress.. Pity him.. but he could be more stress if he knows that his tutor were the same age as him.. better I tell him that Im came from an university...

 

*Myungsoo's house*

 

JY: Im sure this is the house! *knocked the door*

 

The door were slightly open.

 

JY: Annyeong~ M..Myu..myungsoo-sshi??

 

What the... I quickly close the door. Just now...in there.. why so many species that rarely  I  found? No! You must be brave, Jiyeon! FIGHTING!! I open the door again.

 

JY: Umm...

LJ: You again?

JY: I have been told that Myungsoo-sshi were here but...

LJ: Yea.. you're right. Yahh! L-ah!!

L: What do you want?! Such a noisy smurf!

 

So he is Myungsoo.. Whoahhh~ Handsome thou...ANDWAE! I cannot fallin in love with him!

 

L: Nuguya?

JY: Ah! My name is Park Jiyeon! Im your new teachers!

L: Haaa.. another one. *annoyed* how old are you?

JY: Im.. Im 20 y.o!

L: Hmm.. Seoul University??

JY: Err.. yea.

L: So, you're 'clever'? *Sarcastically*

JY: Yeah, ehehe.. I'll make sure that your grades will improved and.. you'll get into the first 30 student! You must have confidence of yourself and try the best!

L: Whatever! Dont come here again.. My father must paid you a lot rite? So, take the money and go away! 

 

What he's trying to say.. why?

 

L: You guys! Lets go to karaoke!

LJ&N: Jyeah!

JY: Wait..! Myungsoo sshi! Wa...it.

 

What.. whats wrong with him! He's so handsome but.. errgghh! Or maybe he tried to hide his low sense of himself? I must help him.. Fighting, Jiyeon!

 

****