Confrontation

틱턱 (Tik Tok)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

07.

 

 

After managing to drop Nyoko home, Junsu quietly snuck into the dorm successfully without disturbing any of ’s sleep. Once he got into his room, he sighed with relief seeing Taecyeon fast asleep and not on his laptop for once so he began to quickly pack the rest of his clothes into his suitcase for the schedule they had in Thailand tomorrow.

 

Tonight had gone well. Junsu watched Nyoko smile happily at his surprise but the more he thought back to their date, the more he remembered her paranoia. It was getting to him and he was becoming concerned over how much Nyoko kept looking at the trees often after saying that she had seen something…or someone. But even when Junsu went to check the area, he couldn’t see anyone peeking through the trees or walking by. He had assured her everything was fine but the look in her eye and her constant staring made him wonder…

 

“Junsu! Open the door!”” He jumped  at the sound of his leader’s voice at the door. His eyes met with Jaebeom’s and he smiled at him. Junsu could only wonder why Jaebeom was up so late. “Jay hyung, I thought you were asleep.”

 

“I…just couldn’t sleep.” He replied although that was only half true. Jaebeom on the other hand wanted to approach Junsu calmly about this but seeing the smug smile he had envisioned before his face (well to him anyways), that wall was slowing breaking down. “You got a minute to talk in the kitchen?”

 

The seriousness in Jaebeom’s voice and expression made Junsu’s smile become uneasy. “Uh…can’t this wait until the morning?”

 

“Not when it involves Nyoko. Follow me!” Jaebeom instructed. Junsu froze at the mention of her name and gulped following quietly along. He watched Jaebeom close his eyes and place his hands on the counter. For a moment like that, it felt like forever to Junsu as the leader was trying to figure out what to say, or from what Jaebeom presumed.

 

“Be honest with me Junsu.” He finally spoke. His eyes opened and met with Junsu’s. “Because I don’t think I can believe it unless you tell me.”

 

Junsu remained quiet waiting for what Jaebeom was going to say. He tried to adjust his standing position to a more comfortable one, it seemed like this was going to take a while.

 

“Are you…going out with Nyoko?”

 

“What?”

 

“You heard what I said!”

 

Junsu paused. He was trying to quickly think of a response, whether to play it cool or to avoid the situation for now. “Hyung, what are you talking about? Of course I’m not!”

 

Wrong choice. Junsu was seriously regretting his decision when he saw Jaebeom’s expr

Please log in to read the full chapter