Idol Army Filming

틱턱 (Tik Tok)
Please log in to read the full chapter

01.

 

1월2009년

 

It was only last year when things begin to change. All Nyoko concentrated on was her career and school.

 

“Hello, we’re YURA.” Filming for Idol Army with 2PM and Boom, they introduced themselves happily on camera to the MC’s and the staff.  Nyoko was a part of a four member female group under JYP Entertainment. But unlike other artists in the company, they were mostly performing as a dance group. Boom expressed his happiness on the set by dancing inappropriately in front of them when they were called out.

 

“Boom hyung! What’s wrong with you?” Taecyeon asked. “Don’t do that!”

 

The filming for the show continued smoothly with YURA introducing themselves and partaking in the show’s partner selection showcasing their skills. They earned shouts of approval from the male hosts and staff.

 

In between the filming, PD suggested taking a break and ordered takeaway. YURA sat down as usual with their managers and a few other staff members eating quietly. The only 2PM members that approached the girls were Jaebeom and Taecyeon. At least that’s what Nyoko thought. She was too engrossed in the conversation that her members were having that she didn’t even notice the person standing behind her.

 

“Hey!”

 

Nyoko looked to her left and saw one of the 2PM members now taking a seat next to her. “Hello.” She replied quietly and turned her attention towards him.

 

This guy was pretty different compared in terms of approach compared to the other members, Jaebeom and Taecyeon took a while to even talk to the girls despite they all spoke English. Nyoko had this impression that the other 2PM members would not come anywhere near YURA because of the language barrier they had before even though now their Korean had improved a lot.

 

“I’m Junsu by the way.” He smiled. “It’s nice to meet you.”

 

‘Junsu’ she remembered his name being called a few times today but didn’t pay any attention much during the filming. His strange bowl cut hairstyle also made him stand out since it was an unusual look to her. But with most

Please log in to read the full chapter