001

Agony

Home wasn't a place for her to go. Still with the uniform on her body and with the gloves, which only made her hands feel swollen. Or at least, preventing not to get a cold or feel numb since winter started coming in early November.

Home wasn't a comfortable place for her, let alone felt warm in the winter. It just didn't feel right for her.

So there she was. Standing in front of a building, with the winter breeze greeted her. A soft humming came out from . Steped slowly to the building. As soon as she got close to a woman behind a computer screen in front of her. The woman recognized someone's coming.

"Hansun?"

The woman frowned before a wide smile appeared on her face.

"Yes, Mrs. Hang. It's me," she said.

Mrs. Hwang nodded and closed with her palm, not believing that the girl in front of her is Hansun. Meanwhile Hansun, she only showed a small smile and got closer to Mrs. Hwang.

"I'd like to watch the movie on Studio 3, please?"

Mrs. Hwang nodded and the sound click click heard. "It's been a long time, a year? We miss you, Hansun."

A year?

That long, huh?

"Yeah, I was kind of bit busy. I had no time for coming here. But, now I have."

Hansun received a ticket which show the row and number of her seat today. Hansun sighed and her eyes try to find Mrs. Hwang's.

"You still give me my favorite seat?"

Mrs. Hwang smiled as the answer.

"Oh, Hansun. What did you do so you were so busy?"

Hansun held her breath. What did I do these past year?

"Nothing. Just... something."

"Alright then. You're so tiny now, are you on diet? Because the last time I saw you, you were not this tiny."

"No. I didn't do diet," she shrugged.

Mrs. Hwang raised her eyebrows then nodding lightly. "You seemed a lot quiet now."

 

Yes I am.

---

 

A midnight movie in cinema was her favourite and it is. Hansun spent her past daily life her, like almost everyday she was here. She started daydreaming about her past life.

How happy I am.

She loved the first row and she still do. Even tough she always need to rise her head a bit, but she enjoyed it. No one would sit in the first row, she know that people hate it, so that's why she chose that seat. She didn't hear any soft voice or giggle. She's glad.

She was enjoying the movie when suddenly she felt someone beside her. She turned her head to the right, a bit surprised of a presence. A boy seat next to her.

"How's the beginning?"

The boy suddenly spoke to her. Hansun just blinked her eyes twice, not understanding what he asked her.

"I late for almost thirty minutes and I cannot enjoy the movie if I don't know the beginning. Oh, who should I blame for this? Chen, oh alright Chen, he made me late for tonight movie. Crap."

Hansun was still wearing the same expression. She heard every word that came out from the boy's mouth and then she ignore his question and pinned her eyes to the big screen in front of her.

 

The first time for having someone in the first row, huh?

--

Hansun knew that the boy next to her was so grumpy, but she tried to not give a about it and continued watching the movie. It worked. She lured into the movies and it felt like she was in the movie. Hansun loved this feeling the best, and besides many reasons she loved movies so much, she had one reason which she tought she's the only one who could understand it.

The movie came to an end. Hansun was ready to stand up but suddenly she heard a soft snoring. She knew it was the boy's.

Don't give a , Hansun.

It's none of your business.

You're not that Hansun anymore.

Hansun sighed and left the boy behind not bother herself for waking up the boy.

"It's not your business, Hansun."

 

You're the new Hansun.


 

Thanks for people who check my first story. Well, I hope anyone who read this can gime me comment. I'm not that good in english since it's not my first language, so please fogive me if there are gramatical errors or typo or anything ^^