Chapter 34

EXO's fanaccount compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[FUN FAN ACCOUNT] Silly Do Kyungsoo

1. On Baekhyun’s birthday, EXO-K stood on the steps of the stair. They would one by one come and congratulate Baekhyun, but Chanyeol and Sehun, the 1st two, are taller than Baekhyun so he told them to step down 1 step (2 steps for Kai). When it was Kyungsoo’s turn, he automatically stepped down 1 step without anyone telling him. But then Baekhyun said: Kyungsoo ah, you don’t have to step down. Just you and you only, I’ll especially allow standing one step taller than mine.
Kyungsoo stepped up one step and started congratulating Baekhyun happily though throughout that time he seemed to be shocked, maybe he hadn’t expected Baekhyun to about his height like that.
2. The people who don’t know much about EXO or see them for the first time would mistake D.O. for maknae, since he looked tiny when standing between Chan and Hun. The members have been laughing about this, A LOT.
3. In the celebrating party for 100 days since debut anniversary, EXO played the Son Byung Ho game (the game in which if the statement is true to you, you must fold one finger down. Whoever fold all 5 fingers first will lose).
Suho said: Whoever is taller than 180cm, fold your finger.
Kyungsoo folded one finger and the fans reported him. He acted like “I have done nothing wrong” then the other members unfolded that finger of his. But when nobody was watching, he folded it again :))). Then when it was Kris’ turn, he told whoever was shorter th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter