Chapter 17

EXO's fanaccount compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Sehun Special] [Part 4] [Pann] Oh Sehun in primary school through his classmate’s story

So saddened by the Sehun-Daeun instagram thinggy, i decided to trans this. I feel like some of the immature fans have hurt Sehun. I mean like he can’t even interact with his friends now. Anyways, please enjoy reading.

(Summary: The author is a 21-year-old university student who doesn’t care about celebrities. He once tutored a 18-year-old girl and saw what she set as her desktop wallpaper by chance - Oh Sehun. It dawned on him that that guy was his best pal in primary school. In grade 5, he had to transfer to another school so they haven’t keep in touch since then. That girl was really excited and asked tons of questions about Sehun, promising that she’d treat him to a chicken feast. So he told her and shared this with everyone just for fun. If you don’t like, you don’t have to believe it.)

(Omit some parts)

*How close did you 2 use to be?

I have to say that back them we were super duper close. It’s a really pity that we didn’t take any photos together. It was the time when not many parents allowed their kids to use cellphones in primary school, my mom didn’t bought me one. (Ah, back then, Oh Sehun was terrified of my mom ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

I really wanna show you some photos as proofs but i really have none, not even field trip or camping ones. When i moved house, i wasn’t careful about keeping those things so now i just can’t find them… It was also due to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter