Parting

It Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You need backups.”

“Again? I’m well known now.”

“But you need him.”

“Him as in Choi Minho?”

The latter nods.

“But he is married and their happiness displayed everywhere.”

“Try looking for a way to ruin it.”

“You are being mean president.”

“When you lose your name, come tell me that I’m mean.”

“What are you trying to say?”

“Even though he ends up being a pediatrician, his popularity still rose by days. You need him. He owns quite huge shares in KTN.”

“He won’t look at me. I dumped him.”

“Do anything possible.”

“But.”

“Or you can walk out of the apartment and luxurious car that you have. As simple as that.”

“Are you threatening me?”

“Take it as what you understand. I’m giving you a month. If you can keep him in your grasp, you are the man of the match.”

“Make it lady.”

“As you wish.”

Krystal smiles.

“I’ll do it.”

“Good. Now come here.”

Krystal chuckles and walks to her president; straddle him and shares a passionate kiss.

“Only you can make it happen. Only you can.”

He attacks her neck hungrily while whispering those things.

“Just Minho right?”

He hums and took off her blouse, carries her to the sofa and locks the door on his way.

                                                                                                ***

Minho groans at the throbbing pain that he feels in his head.

He can’t really open his eyes but he succeeds in turning his head to the figure beside him.

He leans to kiss her; unaware that it’s not Sulli.

As soon as he place a kiss on her hair, Minho sense that it’s not Sulli.

He moves backward while holding his head just to be surprised when he saw the red haired Krystal.

“Krystal?”

Krystal opens her eyes and holds the blanket while she smiles seductively at him.

“Morning angel. I love you.”

Minho looks under the blanket to check on himself and pales when he wears nothing but his boxer.

He tries remembering what that he done last night but nothing comes up after the scene that he drinks his beer.

“How? Why?”

He mumbles in shock.

Krystal laughs and tries to kiss him.

Minho moves away from her which makes Krystal laughs again.

“Afraid of me now? You are my lips as if your life depends on it yesterday.”

She lay down on her back and pulls the blanket to cover her chest.

Minho furrows his eyebrows, tries to remember about it but to no avail.

“I didn’t.”

“You didn’t remember?”

Krystal cuts him before he can finish his word.

Minho slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter