chapter 2.- first day at school

the teenager behind the posts ( english ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, the worst day of all the week, freaking, ing Monday,  it’s a reminder of the real boring and student life for our dear and beloved guys, who had just woken up, of course late….

 6:50 .

 

Kai—wake up!!!, guys its 6:50!! We wont make it!!.—he said while kicking some butts.

Sehun— off man!.— screamed while covering himself with the covers.

Kai—I mean it guys!!,  xing ge!!! Up up up!!!!!!.—when kai saw that he wasn’t going to be able to wake the only mature of them all ( yixing of course) he gave up and left.

The school wasn’t far away, it was actually closer than the apartments lobby,  thanks to that, kai made it at time to class.

He took his schedule out of his bag and saw the first class.

Kai--- classroom b-1 Monday, first class math , well that`s ed up.—

He walked slowly while watching everyone around him, he was still sleepy, he got into his classroom the one he was going to share with sehun and tao and took a  sit next to the window on the last row.

He saw all of his classmates, some weird girls talking about some kpop artist, some guys talking  not pretty things about some teacher, “ grouse” he thought  while he turned his head to the window, opting to ignore them, and he was actually doing a pretty good job, until he heard the chair on his right move.

Baek--- kyunggie, please, im sorry, I promise i`ll stop being so annoying.—said a not very tall but not very short guy with  eyeliner and  black hair.

Kyung--- don’t do promises you wont ing keep baek.—said a guy about the same height that the eyeliner , but he had big round eyes, like an owl, and big and kissable lips.

Baek--- kyunggie, please, besides, it was chan the one who did it!! Come on kyunggie, please?, im sorry!!, fine!, im out!.—said while a fake anger appeared.

Kyung--- bon voyage.— said without even blinking.

Teacher--- ok, guys  we are your new homeroom teachers , my name is park, park shin hye, and this is lee jong suk, we have to pick a blah blah blah blah blah….--- it was all jongin heard when his attention got taken by a sudden vibration from his phone.

^text ^

Kris--- you forgot to take your Ritalin .—

Kai—, well thanks to someone I got wasted last night so im dead, im a ing zombie!.—

Kris—good luck at school!, by da waaaay we r not going today , we r cooked xD.---

Kai—ers  .—

^end of text^

He was about to fall a sleep when suddenly someone hit his ribs, he turned to see this kyungsoo guy , he was whispering something, he saw his lips, trying to read them, but he could only blink in confusion.

Kyungg—your name, miss park is asking you your name.— it clicked.

Kai—uhm, hi, im kim jong in, you can call me kai too, uhmm, im 17 , I just got here from Europe, uhm, yeah, that’s all.—he said awkwardly .

Miss park—thankyou for coming back to life jongin, now, your turn .—

Kyungg—im Do Kyungsoo, im 18, and  that’s all.— he said while smiling.

Miss park—nice to meet you kyungsoo, ok, next.—

The first 2 classes where pretty fine, 2 hours of math and then science. 

Prof Lee—ok, you are going to do a project in pairs, I don’t want to deal with the whole friend with friend kinda thing, so the person to your right will be your partner, now, partners get together, ill be calling you in order to come and get a subject, meanwhile stay sited and shushed.-

He heard when kyungsoo pushed his desk towards him.

Kyung—hi, im kyungsoo.—he said while smiling.

Kai—hi hyung, im jongin, or kai, how ever you like to call me.— he smiled too.

Kyung—kai?, why kai?.---

Kai—well, my friends or so called friends made that nickname because of my skin color, you know, kam is black, at first it was kamjjong, from jongin, but then it got some design changes and it ended on kai.— he explained really into it.

Kyung—so, isn’t it rude?, to have people calling you kai?.— asked while his eyes became a little bit bigger.

Kai—nah, im used to it, besides, my skin is more darker than my friend`s so.—

Kyung—oh, well, but, can I call you jongin?.—

Kai—sure, however you want hyung.—

Prof jongsuk--- kim jong in and do kyung soo.—

They both walked towards their professor.

Prof lee—ok, so your assignment will be sharks, you have to study the whole thing, ever since the megalodon, ok?.--- he said with a weird excitement in his eyes.

Kyung—ok, but, like to search about their  habitat?.—

Prof lee—every little thing about them.—

Kai—ok, when shall we finish it?.—

Proff lee—its up to  next Monday, well be going to the aquarium tomorrow after school so be prepared, go back to your sits.—

Kai—hyung what`s that? .—he said while pointing kyungsoo`s notebook.

kyung—oh my god, jongin you don’t know the megalodon?, the big   ancient shark?.—said with his eyes even more open, if that is possible .

kai—that big thing?, I thought it was a myth!, oh my god so its real?!, well another big really big reason for me to miss the beach.—

kyung—don’t be paranoiac jongin, it existed  approx 28 to 1.5 million years ago, relax, it wont kill ya.---

kai—why are you so sure, hyung the ocean is big!, like really big!!, we don’t even know what things are at the bottom!!, I feel so betrayed right now.--  he said making the oldest one laugh.

Kyung—betrayed?, why?.---

Kai--- i`ve watched sponge bob my entire 17 years of life, and not in one episode has the megalodon ever been mentioned!!, but of course, a freaking squirrel can ing live in the ocean right!, god this ain`t fair!, this is how they pay to us, the fans!?, with dirty tricks to go swim and then get eaten by a freacking big shark?!, hyung don’t laugh, im serious, im suing sponge bob!.—

Kyung—you are suing sponge bob?.—said while giggling.

Kai—hell I am!.--- said with a pout.

Kyung—you are suing a cartoon, you are suin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter