moving in... moving out..

the teenager behind the posts ( english ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr.kim—jongin, son, I bought you a new laptop, come on, try it, it comes with an app that is supposed to be the last thing in fashion—said a tall brunette men , with a bronze skin , while coming in to his son`s room.

Jongin--- oh, thankyou father, what app??.—

Sr Kim—tumb something.—

Jongin—tumblr?!.—

Sr Kim—that!.—

Jongin was an 17 year old teenager that had everything in life, his parents where the owners of the most prestigious art academies form Europe, Korea, china and Japan, he was an only child, therefore he had it all, but jongin wasn’t selfish, nor cocky, he wasn’t what the rich people`s sons are supposed to be, no jongin was so common, and so humble that he made the house workers worry about him, he was really loving, never a judger, he was kind, y had the same basis as the knights form stories, and the princes from animated movies, he was a beautiful young man, inside and out, physically he`s skin was tanned as shiny bronze just like his father, square beautiful and strong jaw, his eyes gave sparkle to everything they saw, his smile was so contagious, and his dimples killed the young ladies and a few young men too, his life was perfect, he had 5 best friends, the ones he loved with his whole soul, he step up for them , nothing was missing to him,  nothing but of course love, that feeling we all have to  feel In our life, he was missing love, not family love, nor friends, love from a partner, what was something really hard to find.

 

2 meses después….

Sehun--- yah!, kim jong in, you still haven’t  follow in tumblr what I told you!!.--- he screamed all the way from the room of the  oldest one.

Jongin—what thing?.— he screamed from the closet.

Sehun—teenager post.—

Jongin—what?.—said next to the younger.

Sehun— look , its a blog in tumblr, where this someone posts a lot of great and cool posts about teenagers life, there are ones that are so freaking true .—

Jongin--- #059 That feeling of EPICNESS when you draw  a wiked straight line without a ruler.- read  the oldest one.

Sehun---  the coolest is that we all have felt it!!!.—

Jongin—so, a women writes it?--

Sehun—no, the users name is DyO, from south korea.—

Jongin—well its interesting, how many posts are??—

Sehun— no idea, but he posts alot in a day.--

Jongin—ah.—

Sehun—kaiyou need to go out more dude.—

Jongin—what for?.---

Sehun—to forget  taemin.—

Jongin—meh.—

Sehun— i knew you where going to say that, so come on, pack your , we are leaving to south korea`s campus , I already talked to your dad.—

Jongin—what!?.—

Sehun—what?.—

Jongin—i dont want to go to korea.—

Sehun—you need to get away from here, all of this reminds you of taemin.—

Jongin—i…, what was that??.—he said when a loud peep sounded.

Sehun—ooh, he posted!!, “ brain sorry for the overload, tummy sorry for the butterflies, pillow sorry for the tears, heart sorry for the damage” , oh my god, kai it was uploaded from the school`s page, DyO goes to SOPA!!!.— He screamed managing to get kai to stare at him.

Jongin—ok, ill go, just because i liked that one.—

Sehun—we`ll all go, ur father is sending us all, my dad got us an apartment, we`ll live toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter