So Hot She Might Just Burst

Truth or Dare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    “S-Seulgi, stop it.” Irene puts a shaky hand out to try and stop the incoming brush with fate she was about to have that was in the shape of her drop dead gorgeous, not to mention drunk, friend. But the other girl’s eyes were sultry and her lips were set ablaze with fire at their friends’ words, and she could tell that there was no stopping the younger girl from going through with it. A dare was a dare, after all, and Irene backed up until she hit the far wall of her bedroom with three pairs of hazy eyes glued to her as Seulgi drew closer and closer to her. There was no where for her to escape, no where to run this time. Oh, God, not here, not like this, Irene thinks as she feels her body start shimmering with heat. She was going to crack, she was going to burst and give in, and there was nothing she could do about it. 

 

    Maybe Truth or Dare hadn’t been the best idea Wendy and Joy had come up with that fateful evening. The youngest had come up with the notion first, after her third draft that was sent sprawling on the floorboards of Wendy’s apartment. “Guys!” Irene remembers her talking excitedly, nearly shouting at the top of her lungs. “We should play Truth or Dare!” After Wendy caught onto the idea, both encouraging the party game with feverish pestering that both Seulgi and Irene gave into after another minute or so, the booze making their minds go to waste as they hastily nodded their heads in agreement with the idea. After all, they’d already gone through with a drinking game or two, and only now was she feeling the effects of the alcohol wearing off slightly. Being a light weight, Irene was careful when she was drinking, but even she was still a little tipsy. And even though they weren’t in their right minds, that little piece of them that still had their heads screwed on straight didn’t stop them from playing the game, so maybe it was her fault that she was stuck in this awfully sticky situation with no way out. 

 

    “Seulgi,” Wendy slurs, fingers still curved over a half empty bottle of beer resting in her lap, “Truth or dare?”  Irene studies the younger girl from her peripheral as she sips on her almost empty can, taking in the slender figure and the ebon hair ending with vibrant sunset orange tips. She’s so beautiful, even when she’s wasted like this, the younger girl manages to keep this air of grace around her like a thick blanket. Seulgi smiles, her cheeks slightly redder than they were before they broke out the case of beer Joy brought, and utters the word, “Dare.” It sounds like Irene’s heart dropping down to her stomach or maybe like a punch in the gut to the eldest girl. Wendy and Joy begin whispering frantically in each others’ ears, words Irene can’t make out as Seulgi sits in a daze next to her, and as they try to come up with the perfect dare, their eyes widen. When the pair finally turn back to them, there’s devilish smirks planted across their faces like weeds in a field of fresh produce, and Irene feels what real fear is like as is seizes her heart. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter