[4] convoyer

CONTEST - ♢For Infinite: Eternal Inspirits♢ [Results are up]
infinite-ktjpop-30966842-1276-740_zpsbb9

 
 
 
convoyer // STRAIGHT

Summary: "Well, here we are" says Manager hyung calmly, as our van stops at an apartment complex. We are surprised and amazed to see our new neighborhood as we move out from our van.
"Hyung, it's so lively here, different from that stinky dorm" our maknae, Sungjong, says with disgusting face. We all laugh at the statement from our maknae as we walk toward mover truck which bring our things from our old dorm.
As we walk, Myungsoo, or so-called L, says "Wow, there's a lot of mart in this neighborhood," pointing at stores across the street "we can buy a lot of snacks, right, Sungkyu hyung?" He shakes our leader's shoulder, but Sungkyu hyung ignores him and keep continue walking, while our clown and choding member, Sungyeol smirks and say "Snacks? do you mean beers?"
Myungsoo surprised at Sungyeol's statement and put on anger face. Sungyeol's got lucky as our rappers, Dongwoo hyung and Hoya separates them and calm both people from their respective state right now.

Manager hyung suddenly shouts to all of us "Guys, bring your own luggage

to our new dorm, the other things will be brought by ajusshi here." All of us run to greet ajusshi who drive mover truck and takes our own things that we can bring ourselves.

Actually I was nervous to see our new dorm, but hey, we got a work to do here, right?

Anyway, we are Infinite, that boyband that debuted on 2010 and surprised KPOP world with our unique style and songs. I'm Woohyun, main vocalist and so-called greasy member of this boyband.

We are now moving to our new dorm, as a part of congratulatory gifts given by our CEO for the blast of our album sales. But, one thing that I won't realise later, there will be a love story happening in this beautiful apartment complex.

And it's involved me.


Story Status: Ongoing - Chapters: 8

Member(s) that are included: 
Sunggyu + Dongwoo + Woohyun + Sungyeol + Myungsoo + Hoya + Sungjong

Q. Checks All That Applies:
R. - Straight
- Drama
- Romance
 

 
.