[2] candicane

CONTEST - ♢For Infinite: Eternal Inspirits♢ [Results are up]
infinite-ktjpop-30966842-1276-740_zpsbb9

 
CANDICANE// STRAIGHT

Summary: Messed up in a war that you can't get out unless you win, that's the right words to describe your situation. Not being able to get away from the young CEO, Kim Sunggyu's mind game is not the situation that you imagined before.
He is ruthless and manipulative, yet his kisses turn you into a complete fool. You should have known better to get away from him. But his web of cunning mind game has completely trapped you. His mind games, with his sick rules, that is made to beat you.
But you are eager to prove him wrong, you are eager to defeat him in his own game. After all, you won't join a war, that you knew you couldn't win, right. And another pitiful yet passionate guy, Lee Howon, just have to get tangled into the cruel war. Great, just great, more complication.
This is the game where manipulation and cruelity are playing the big part. This is the game where the winner or the loser will break down together. But that's okay, because there's no a bigger prize than seeing one another misery.

This is the game named love.


Story Status: Completed - Total Chapters: 24
Member(s) that are included: Sunggyu + Dongwoo + Woohyun + Sungyeol + Myungsoo + Hoya + Sungjong

Q. Checks All That Applies:
R. - Straight
- Rated M
- Angst
- Drama
- Romance
 

 
.