The proyect

Drawn to life

  Emy you need to go and do me a new manga I am trusting you with this proyect. I hope this comes to be a best-seller. Said a guy with a black suit with some papers. Remember that Jackie is always there to help. He continued while pointing at a girl with soft hazel hair and dark brown eyes. Yeah Emy you can count on me. She said with a big grin on her face.

-----------------------------------------_---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

   Thank you so much Jackie but I already have an idea for the Manga. Said Emy while opening the doors so she could leave. Oh and what are you thinking about doing? Asked Jakie with a very curius expression on her face. Its a suprise Jackie now I need to go to take the finishing details. Uh your so fast and organized Emy. Yeah it just flows on my imagination. Emy chuckled nevesly and keept walking down the road. Bye Jackie!. Bye Emy

 

    Emy went running to her house the only thing she had was one unfinished guy that she named Minwoo. Augh why me!!?!?!?!?! She keept running until she triped. (!!!!) She thought. Suddenly a black shadow appeared and helped her up. Are you ok Anime? Said the guy. Wait anime? She looked to her left and saw a guy with blonde hair , was tall and had a cold expression on his face. Kris?!? Why are you here you left an hour early work.

 

    Well I was eating in a Cafe were my friend Xiumin works. His an awesome barista. He said while putting her arm around his shoulders making a small grin appear on his face. Ouch it hurts. Emy said while putting her left hand on her right knee. I have a car let me drive you to your house. He said with a grin coming out shyly. And let you know were I live not in this life time. Whatever. He grabed her bridal style and started walking towards a car  She blushed but didnt say anything.

 

    He opened the passenger seat and sitted her down and he went to the drivers side and started the engine. Did you put your seatbelt anime freak. He said with a smirk on his face. Stop calling me that Kris its annoying. Ok ok were do you live? He said while driving at mid paste in the road. I live four blooks awat in a apartment. Mmhhmm ok. 

 

    So you got to do your very first manga huh? He said while having glampses of her while he drove. Yep and Im excited. (Shes so cute when she blushes and gets excited why doesnt she have a boyfriend?) He thought and cleared his throat. So is it true you have a boyfriend? He asked out of the blue. N-yes well atleast I cant decide by six boys. There so handsome and nice. She lied while bitting her lip.

 

     Oh. He sounded dissapointed. Were here. He stoped the car. Thanks for the ride kris. She said while giving him a smile and going up to her apartment. Kris let out a sigh. That awnser wasnt clearly and she was bitting her lip. Shes lying thats good. He drove happily back to tye road.

 

     Paper paper paper. Minwoo were are you? She was running through the halls like a maniac. She finally found the paper and started drawing five more figures next to him. Six very handsome guys. I didnt lie to kris here they are. She wrote on top of the big and in red  BOYFRIEND. Donghyun is the oldest and haves my fave hair color red. There two that kinda look a like Youngmin and Kwangmin there gonna have blonde and black hair. The smallest Jeongmin will have cute curly hair. The guy that looks kinda like a hamster will be hyunseong. And the last Minwoo.

 

    There introduction when they meet the girl they like will be: Hello Im your boyfriend. If they only would be real. She sighed and fell asleep on her desk. She had a week to finish this so she just went into dreamland. Not knowing that a shimmer of light was illuminating the paper. A harsh brezee came and blew away the paper making it fall outside into the small park in the tree of wishes.