Gallery

Nobody can love you like I do

Daehyun and Yongguk walked their way to campus in silence.

"I think it's rather cute of your fan to send you all those text, but shouldn't she confess by now?" Daehyun said out of the blue but Yongguk knew exactly what he talked about. 

"I don't know. It's rather innocent still."

"Yes, it's still innocent." Daehyun raised his eyebrows and Yongguk gave him an asking look.

"I'm sorry, Hyung. But it is still rather mean to call her a stalker."
Yongguk remained silent but Daehyun continued. 

"You maybe should be changing number if you find it so annoying?"

"I'm going to get a new phone next week so it will probably stop then."

It was nothing new that Yongguk had thought of changing his phone, but since he is a mere art student it is easier said than done. 
But the texting had turned really annoying even if it was probably just texts from a innocent girl on campus who was to shy to confess.

"It's maybe just a girl who likes you, but still." Deahyun commented.

Yongguk actually thought it was cute too, but he really didn't want to admit it. Or it was cute at first but now, about a week since it started, it's rather annoying.
He had tried to ask who it was who texted him but he never got a reply, and some days ago he simply started to ignore the text hoping whoever texted him would get the point.

"Are you going to the gallery now?" Deahyun changed subject instead. 

"Yeah. I will be in there all day. Still have to finish those paintings I'm working on." Yongguk said.

"Do you want to eat lunch together later? I don't know when I will get of my classes though bu-" Deahyun stopped mid sentence and Yongguk looked over at him. 

Daehyun was quietly staring at a boy who was walking towards them, and Yongguk was rather impressed that Deahyun even had spotted the boy. 
Yongguk watched as Deahyun went into a form of panic-mode mixed with poker face as he had frozen on the spot.

"I h-have to go, Hyung." Deahyun said without taking his eyes of the boy while moving in the other direction. "I'll call you later."


Yongguk couldn't hide his smile as Deahyun ninja-moved up onto a side road, the complete opposite direction from his classes by the way, to escape the boy.
He was just plain obvious he thought as he watched his friend power-walk away. 
He wondered when Deahyun would confess, or rather ing begin to realize he had a crush rather than run away onto a 10 minutes walk to avoid his problem.

He shock his head and walked towards his gallery instead.

------------------------------

Himchan walked around campus in the bright morning sun.
That was when he spotted Yongguk, and even if the sun shone bright he felt like he had his own sun in front of him. Ugh. . .he really had to stop this lovey-dovey thing.

"Yongguk hyung!" Himchan called and watched how the older man turned around to only greet him with one of his smiles, and Himchan walked up beside him and smiled back.

"Are you going towards the gallery? Don't you have classes today?" he asked.

"We are working on a project right now so we are given free time to work on them instead." Yongguk replied.

"Do you mind if I come along?" Himchan asked. "I don't have classes before the afternoon. I don't want to be in the way or anything but-"

"Sure." Yongguk replied and smiled back.


Himchan felt his whole body melt when he saw Yongguk smile, it was the best in this world.

As they walked there in silence he noticed that he hadn't taken any notice in what Yongguk was wearing. He had a black shirt on, which looked so extremely good on him, and dark jeans.
But he wasn't wearing any scarf. . .it must be cold.

"Hyung." Himchan started. "Hmm?" Yongguk answered.

"Did you got my text?"

"Yeah, sorry. I forgot to reply."

"Don't worry about it. It wasn't that important right?" Himchan laughed lightly but it actually hurt a bit that Yongguk hadn't replied to his texts.

"How are the paintings doing?" Himchan continued trying to start a conversation.

"They are almost finished." Yongguk said and Himchan saw something spark in Yongguk's eyes. He really found is sweet how Yongguk always seemed so passionate about creating.

"That's awesome. You seem a bit tired though, Hyung." Himchan commented since he couldn't help but notice Yongguk's dark circles. It worried him a bit that the older maybe didn't slept enough. And maybe he had lost a bit weight lately too?

"Not you too." Yongguk chuckled as he looked at Himchan. "Daehyun said the same thing."
"Do I really look that bad?" Yongguk asked stopping in front of Himchan throwing out his arms in an asking gesture.
 

Himchan eyed him up from his dark jeans, broad chest, to his collarbones, up his neck, jaw line, to his lips and eyes. He was ing perfect and he could feel his lips getting dry by looking at the other male to much.

"You look like trash." Himchan said dead-serious.

"Ya!" Yongguk exclaimed in a dark voice. "What did you say?!" Yongguk walked over to Himchan who should be scared but since Yongguk wore a bright gummy-smile it did the exact opposite.

"Who looks like trash?!" Yongguk hooked his arm around Himchan's neck making the younger one bend and trying to get away. 

"No! No! I'm sorry!" Himchan laughed. "I'll buy you coffee! But let go you'll mess up my hair!"

Yongguk instantly let go of Himchan and started walking again to which Himchan scoffed at.

"You really should stop drinking coffee. . ." he said. "It's way to easy to win against you."

"An Americano please." Was the only answer Himchan got from Yongguk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Himchan waited for the ordered coffee he smirked as the thought of the morning.
He and Yongguk hadn't known each other for specially long but he felt happy that they could be so relaxed with each other. He felt so happy to being able to meet such a person as Yongguk, who was simply perfect. 
He grabbed the coffee and went back to Yongguk's gallery in the warm sun and beside the yellowing trees.
He stopped for a second and fished up his phone. Click.

Doesn't the trees look beautiful? It's such a perfect day today! Let's enjoy it together. 

He putted his phone back in his pocket again and hurried back to Yongguk.
--------------------------------------------------

"Coffee delivery!" Himchan shouted has he entered the big room by kicking up the door with a bang.

Yongguk had thrown his stuff in the corner of the room, which Himchan also did, and he had started to prepare his art supplies. 
"You are back." Yongguk simply said.

Himchan really liked to be around Yongguk in his gallery, not just because Yongguk was there but also because the atmosphere was wonderful.
The room was bright white with paintings leaning against the walls and with a small sink and mini-fridge in the corner. Yongguk had also a vinyl-player in the room which played one of his numerous vinyls.

"You know, you will just feed my caffeine addiction. . ." Himchan whined as he put down the coffee on a tiny table.

Yongguk was in the process of washing his brushes in the sink but looked up at the paper cups with coffee on the table. Himchan couldn't understand how Yongguk could look so perfect. Maybe it was the music and backlighting from the windows behind him that added to the scene? 
No, Yongguk was simply a perfect human being.

 

"You spat in my coffee, didn't you?" 

 

A moment of silence.

Wow. What a mood killer.

"What if I did?" Himchan challengingly replied back at Yongguk who walked over and grabbed Himchan's coffee.

"Clever move." Himchan said and took Yongguk's cup instead.

"Himchan." Yongguk suddenly said in his dark voice.
Himchan looked up right into the older male's eyes.

 

"Regarding your texts...." Yongguk started.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Holy Shiet. 2 chapters already?! Parteeeeey! (Yes I'm extremely shocked actually.)

Isn't Daehyun just so awkward. 
And dun dun dun! What does Yongguk mean?