Good Morning

Nobody can love you like I do

It wasn't always like this. 
I mean, their relationship hadn't always been this pleasant. There was always ups and downs, darker times and brighter ones. 
But lately his relationship had been turning for the brighter and it made it easier to get up in the morning and he just felt very happy.
Himchan angled his phone in front of his coffee. click. He made sure to capture the pale autumn sun beaming through the window together with his Americano. 

Drinking my morning coffee. Thinking about you. Make sure to wear a scarf, it's cold outside today.

Send.
He smirked at the text, because he usually didn't send these kind of cheesy texts but maybe it was in the spur of the moment, that sitting at his favorite coffee shop had inspired him to this. . .aegyo.
Yongguk would surely scoff at it when he saw it he thought, but the older would secretly love it. Contented about his morning text he sat back and took a big gulp of his coffee.
The thought of Yongguk waking up to see his text and to be thinking of him as the first thing he do this morning made Himchan a bit to happy.
He checked his phone for a reply and saw a tiny text beside his previously sent picture.

Read.

Himchan felt his inside warm up, and it wasn't due to the coffee, but because Yongguk was awake.
Oh gauhd! When had he become this lovey-dovey?! It was kind of gross he thought, it wasn't who he really was, or was it?

However, the thing that mattered now was that Yongguk was awake. Himchan hesitated with his fingers hovering over the phone. Should he text good morning? Should he not? Would Yongguk like it? Would he think he is to much?
A frown settled in between Himchan's brows as he fought his inner. . .love conflict.
They hadn't been dating for long so he really didn't want Yongguk to think he was a hyper lovey-dovey teenage girl. But he really didn't want him to think that he didn't held feelings for him either. In the end he pressed in a message.

Good mor-

Was it creepy to send a good morning text when Yongguk hadn't even replied?
Why is it so freaking hard to text?! He threw his head back in frustration and almost feeling like pull his hair out.
For s sake! You are a man Himchan. Just be real about it!
And after the mental cheerleading he typed in a new message.

 

Hope you sleept well. Did you dream about me? Hehe See you at campus later. :)

 

Himchan put his phone down and grabbed his coffee again, only to realize his coffee had went cold.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yongguk turned around in his bed trying to find the ing snooze button on his phone, but ended pushing it of the bed instead.
Grouting he sat up to find it and shut the alarm off. He felt a headache creeping on as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He wouldn't really mind to sleep some more, but it always felt like a waste of time, and also his classes started in a hour.

His tiny student apartment was still dark except the tiny rays of sun finding its way in between his cloth before the windows. 
The sun warmed up linear spots on his skin and bed making their tiny strings of brightness glowing.
Yongguk tilted his head and looked at his hand in the tiny string of sun. Instantly he tried to grab his phone to take a picture. 
He usually took a picture of a moment he would feel inspired about, to later turn the feeling or object into a painting, because it is easy to forget a feeling. Searching thought the mess of clothes on the floor he finally found it.

1 new message.

His phone greeted him with a new text.
He hesitantly pressed it to find a picture and a text saying:

"Drinking my morning coffee. Thinking about you. Make sure to wear a scarf, it's cold outside today."

The picture was of a cup of coffee and the sun glowing in the background. It was a good picture he thought, but it didn't made him happy.

He left his phone on the bed and headed to the bathroom instead. 
Yongguk didn't know if he was a morning person or a night person. Waking up was a pain in the he thought, since he always was up late painting and only sleeping some few hours. 
But morning showers and coffee always sounded so nice he thought, as he let the warm water flow over him and washed away the sleepiness.

After maybe a bit excessive time in the shower he finally got dressed and collected his stuff right as someone banged at his door. 

"It's open!" he shouted in his cave-man voice and short after Daehyun appeared in the door.
He wore a grey t-shirt, ripped jeans and dark-green cardigan and held to cups of take-away coffee.

"Gooooooood mooorning!" Daehyun almost sang like a freaking Disney Princess as he entered the apartment. Daehyun was a real morning person that it almost was gross, he would always stop by Yongguks apartment and they would go together.
 After presenting a "wonderful" entrance Daehyun just stood there like a retard and watched Yongguk collect the last things of his art applies. The apartment was a mess of art supplies, half done paintings and take-away food.

Well, it wasn't gross messy Daehyun thought. It was like an organized mess. Yongguk was very clean otherwise, but somewhat the mess in his apartment made the place to seem more warm in a way, and Daehyun liked it like that.

"You look really tired, Hyung." Deahyun complained. "Are you sleeping enough? Are you eating well?"
"I'm fine, Deahyun, don't worry." Yongguk replied and it kept Daehyun silent, but Yongguk wasn't sure if it was because he had sounded irritated.
"You haven't slept." Deahyun simply replied. He knew that Yongguk was easy to tease in the morning before he gets caffeine out in his system.

But Yongguk simply ignored his friend's spot-on comment and instead got his bag and headed towards the door.
"No wonder the girls are after you." Yongguk commented as he stood beside Daehyun to put on his shoes. 
"What?" Daehyun replied confused, not getting what his friend commented on, and which Yongguk just gave him a look and chuckled. 

He had to admit that Daehyun always was styled really good, and girls seemed to like that. Daehyn pouted and narrowed his eyes.

"It doesn't hurt to care how you present yourself, you know." he said.
"Present yourself for who?" Yongguk commented back wearing a smirk.
Daehyung looked at his shoes.
"Shut up, Hyung." he replied sourly doing a slow-motion action with his hand that looked like he would drop the coffee. 
"Okay! Okay!" Yongguk laughed as he tried to secure the sacred caffeine his friend held.
"Let's go." Yongguk said and they headed out the apartment.
"Aren't you going wear a scarf? It's pretty cold today." Daehyun commented.
"No." Yongguk snapped back. He looked at his phone while locking the door.

He sighed and showed it back into his pocket again. 
"Who is it?" Daehyn carefully asked eyeing his older friend.
Yongguk felt the headache coming back again.

"The stalker."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay so I finally have a storyline planned. (let's see how this goes. . .it's doomed to fail, I know it....)
I never know what I'm doing while writing. . .like why?
Hope you enjoy! (or something ;u; I don't know. . .)