Kim HyunJoong Updates

K News

 

Of the four assault charges made against Kim HyunJoong by his former girlfriend, he only admits to one.

As Kim HyunJoong made his way to the police station for the official investigation of the assault case against him, he finally made a public appearance. The inquiry lasted for over four hours, after which the idol headed straight home to avoid reporters.

The investigation itself lead to Kim HyunJoong admitting to one of four charges filed against him. It has been stated, however, that he denied allegations about such abuse being habitual and that he was unaware of the rib fracture. He says the rib fracture occured when they were playing around and had no idea about the injurt immediately afterwards. He only admitted guilty of the charge where a physical fight ensued during their break-up.

Investigators plan on proceeding with the cross-examination and has summoned the plaintiff for her testimony.

Kim HyunJoong's girlfriend, the plaintiff, filed a lawsuit against him claiming that he had been habitually abusive towards her from May to July, revealing medical proof of injuries as evidence.

Kim HyunJoong presented himself at the Songpa Police Station today after being summoned for an inquiry.

 

Article: "I'm sorry for the assault scandal"... Kim Hyun Joong summoned as criminal suspect
Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+4,547, -73] He must be really grateful to Lee Byung Hun

2. [+3,995, -73] A suspect appears only after he finishes his world tour.... What an awesome job it must be to be a celebrity

3. [+3,175, -117] Your career's over anyway

4. [+2,353, -34] I hope the case is resolved in a manner that brings truth to the light

5. [+489, -13] Any injury requiring more than four weeks is immediate jail sentence for a non-celebrity... Let's see how fair the law is for its citizens now. 

6. [+445, -19] The reason I believe that he assaulted her... is because his ex-girlfriend wants an apology, not monetary compensation. 

7. [+368, -7] Kim Hyun Joong: "Thanks, Byung Hun hyung"

8. [+315, -14] I bet he made all the money he needs from his tour to pay her off ㅋㅋㅋ What a great country Korea is to live in

9. [+297, -13] Song Hye Gyo: Hyun Joong-ah, Byung Hun oppa, thank you so much~~fighting♥

10. [+220, -3] Kim Hyun Joong you better damn well be grateful to Lee Byung Hun. Lee Byung Hun dominated the search rankings all day long today.

 

 


Source: Star News

honestly don't like or support him right now... unbelievable.
and omg those comments thoooo
-maple