That evening.

That's what friends are for.

 

Yeah, it took me ages to update. Sorry, sorry. I lost the original chapter and I had to write it once again but I forgot what the first version was about, lol. Hope you enjoy it.


A week has passed.  Jimin spent it on practicing and occasionally thinking about Jackson and Mark.  Was it really that what it seemed to be or was she just seeing things? It was eating  her. She was very curious by nature so she decided she had to find out. So she rose to her feet from the couch in the hall of JYP building and headed for  the practice room. As she was passing the corridor she took a glimpse of Mark and Jackson disappearing behind the door of the practice room. She smirked.

‘Mark, ppali’

 Jackson nudged his friend,

“I saw Jimin going in our direction”.

 Mark rolled his eyes and lazily followed Jackson to the practice room. He wasn’t a big fan of Jackson’s pranks, especially if his own person was forced to be a part of it. And frankly, he didn’t really know what is Jackson’s intention. But then again it was Jackson. You can’t really understand him.  The might be funny.

So they entered the practice room.

“Okay, Mark. Now we’re waiting for her.”

They froze. Somehow the whole situation seemed so ridiculous for Jackson that he couldn’t help but grin wildly the whole time. After a while the door opened and the redhead slammed into the room.  She saw them behind the door with their most innocent faces, looking very much as if she interrupted them with something important. She sighed deeply.

‘You’

 she pointed her index  finger at them,

 ‘What are you up to? You’ve been acting weirdly for the ask week…’

 she asked right off the bat.

‘We? Acting weirdly? I don’t know what you’re talking about’

Jackson raised his eyebrow.  Jimin glared at him and then she blushed.

‘Come on, say it, what’s on your mind’

Jackson encouraged her with an evil smile plastered on his lips. He started to get satisfied. She fell for it! She did! He was about to open his mouth but then the door opened swiftly and hit them so hard  that he bumped into Mark and they fell on the floor.  The situation would be perfect, because Jackson landed just on top of Mark but, well,  it wasn’t because the person who opened the door was nobody else but  the bigmouth maknae Kim Yugyeom.

“Jimin-ah, have you seen Yerinnie?’

He asked panting. Had he been running or what?

“N-no.’

She answered. The maknae seized her up and then he noticed Jackson and Mark

. ‘Hyungs, what are you doing! Are you so desperate. Stop harassing the poor girl! Can you believe that the bet  that they make you believe Markson is real.  Stupid, isn’t it?’ He giggled but then realized that he had just said something that he shouldn’t have said.

‘Ok, I’ll get going’

And he took a hike.

Jimin  cracked her knuckles. Jackson sensed it was a sigh that he had to flee, quickly. He composed himself and picked himself up.  Jimin wasn’t a very sporty person but she was VERY determined to catch him. And while she was chasing him she kept working out the most cruel scenarios to punish Wang.

Meanwhile, Mark, who  had been left alone I the practice room, was very happy because he didn’t get owned. His telephone rang and  he picked it up.

‘Oh, Jaebum-ah. Pizza? Yah, anytime. What are you saying? Jackson? No, I don’t think he’s going, he’s kinda busy right now. ‘Kay see you later. Bye.’

Life could not be any better.


Have you listened to Jimin's debut song? It's freakin' awesome.

I feel in my bones that 2015 will be 2015&.

Have a good day!