That morning.

That's what friends are for.

 

So yeah it's the first chapter. Maybe it's not very exciting but I enjoyed writing it. Hope it doesn't that much and you enjoy it !


‘Hey, sleeping beauty, you’d better hurry up. Manager’s gonna be here In five minutes’

Jackson opened his eyes  only to notice Mark nudging his ribs. He hasn’t changed though so the boy assumed that he could lie in a bit longer. While he was catching on his five minutes sleep he felt someone grabbing his feet and dragging him out of the bed. Well, apparently Mark  has emotions (contrarily to what some people may think) and lost his temper.

‘Move your , nobody will wait for you”

he said putting on T-shirt and jeans.

 ‘You don’t have to be so nice in the morning’

answered Jackson taking off his Tshirt. He stood up lazily and moved to look for something to wear. While he was just about deciding which T-shirt wear he heard Mark’s scream. He turned around.

‘Yah, Jackson you moron! Come here help me!’

Poor  Mark was clutching his crotch. Apparently he tried to zip his pants so abruptly that a piece of his boxers and shirt got stuck in it. Jackson gave him a glance.

’Well I don’t know…’

He heard another “yah”.  Well, Mark’s mood today’s not the best.. so Wang  hurried to help his friend. It was unbelievable how Mark managed to do that to his attire but after a few minutes of an exhausting war with  the clothes they managed to rescue them. It  immediately lifted the atmosphere and Jackson threw his fist in the air and yelled triumphantly

 ‘We did it’.

 Then suddenly the door opened and a girl dashed into the room. She was short and had brightly red hair. She was carrying two cups of coffe but well… they immediately fell off her hands when she saw two of her friends in a quite… unusual position. Both Mark and Jackson looked extremely excited (or exhausted).  Jackson was shirtless. But it certainly wasn’t what shocked Jimin the most. His right hand was high in the air whereas his other hand rested on Mark’s ped zipper. Her jaw dropped and so did the boy’s jaws.  After a while (but for all of them it seemed like a year) Jimin realized that the coffee spilled all over the floor. She got back to her senses (well, kinda) mumbled something about a rug turn round and went to the kitchen.  Mark looked at Jackson. Jackson looked at Mark.  And if you’re expecting that something  romantic will happen, well I have to disappoint you. They bursted out laughing. The situation was so funny for them that they actually ended up lying on the bed and literally crying from laughter.

Meanwhile Jimin (still in a state of shock) headed to the kitchen grabbed a rug and throwing it at Bambab said( or more like ordered)

 ‘Go to Markson’s room.’

Bambam looked at her with the expression ‘what’s wrong with you?’ in his eyes but eventually having seen his friend’s glare stood up and left the kitchen.  Jimin slumped on his empty seat.

‘Has something happened? ‘

asked Jinyoung eating cereal

’ You don’t look very well…’

she looked at him absent-mindedly

.’ Eeh? No, nothing’

she mumbled and zoned out. After a while Youngjae waved his hand in front of her face.

’Jimin-ah, are you with us?’

She came back from her deep thoughts and realized that Amthaikong is already in the kitchen, so she managed to get herself together and explained what exactly she was doing there.

‘Your manager kid is sick so you’re going with us to Arirang’.

 Even though she was trying to sound normal, she didn’t.

 ‘So, we’re better  get going ‘ s

he headed to the door first.

JB nudged Jackson

‘Has something happened? She looked as if she saw a ghost in your room…’

‘Really?’

 Jackson made a surprised face only he was able to pull off and smirked at Mark who was trying not to burst out into laughter.

‘Okay, bye. Don’t miss us too much’

 they kissed their goodbyes and went downstairs, trying to catch up with Jimin. Well, the girl was very quiet, unlike herself. She took her seat first and then Mark sat on her right site and Jackson on the left. She sighed. From some reason the whole situation was kind of uncomfortable… yeah.  Yerin was sitting  at the front and playing with her phone.

‘Hi, oppas.’

She greeted the brightly and then saw Jimin who sat between them  like a beaten dog.

‘What’s with her?’

he pointed at her friend.

‘We don’t really know…’ Jackson scratched his head in a kinda exaggerated manner

‘When we saw her she already looked like that”

 He grinned and nudged Jimin.

 ‘Come on girl cheer up’.

 She looked at him without changing her face expression and he grinned even wider. The rest of their journey to Arirang they spent chit-chatting with Yerin (apparently Jimin wasn’t mentally prepared to take part in conversation). When they get off the car it looked as if she got over that morning’s incident.

‘Okay. Have fun at After Show’

she creeped behind Markson and patted them on the shoulders.

 ‘Okay… we will.’

 Mark seized her up but didn’t say anything. They split their ways, Markson went to After show and 15& Music Access.

                                                                              ***

Music Access was fun as always and Jimin managed to forget about the morning  and got back to old herself (and also thought through a few things). Only when she saw Markson and Eric Nam going out of Arirang building she recalled everything.

‘Oh, Jimin, yerin, hi’

Eric greeted them.

 ‘We’re going to eat. Are you with us?’

Eat?

‘Sure’ Jimin agreed eagerly. They visited an Italian restaurant. The atmosphere was quite light everybody laughed and talked a lot. But that was for a one moment that disturbed  her.  The one significant moment. It was namely when Jackson had some spaghetti sauce on his lips and Mark cleaned it up with his finger. Then something struck her.

 Is it possible… Mark + Jackson… for real? The recalled how she saw her in this awkward position… is it really that?  She tried to  chew a piece of meat so quickly that she choked .

‘ I’m going to the restroom ‘

and so she did.  After she disappeared Jackson stretched

‘Omg, I feel so stiff. Mark maybe we should go on the terrace to get some fresh air?’

 he looked at his friend suggestively.

 ‘Oooh, yeah’

Mark said not really getting what Jackson was talking about. 

‘Mark hyung, what about selca?’

Jackson was a bit… not himself, he took out his phone hugged mark and… kissed his cheek. ‘Yuck’ Mark cringed

’Yah, don’t do such things in public’

he looked at him seriously. Then they both jumped from jumped out of fear.

 ’What are you doing?

 it was Jimin who went out of girls restroom and noticed them in the corridor. Of course she saw everything.  Only then Mark realized what Jackson’s  up to. So he put his arm around his shoulder

‘Well, it’s selca time. Wanna join?’

he asked charmingly.

 ‘ Not really’

she looked at them, her eyes narrowed. But then she asked

 ‘Are you going or staying?’

And with a big smile all over her face but didn’t really wait for the answer cause she just turned around and went.

 ‘Have you seen her face?’

 Jakcson was happy like little child. Somehow pranking  Jimin made them both really happy. The fact that she fell for that so easily… yeah it was definitely fun.

After the meal with Eric they split their ways once again. They dropped the boys off at the JYP building  and 15& got back to their dorms.