The way I, still, loved you.

The way I, still, loved you.

A/N: Bold and Italic is flashback between WooSoo

 

"The six of September at nine I will be here. One last time"

 

Three months, three months, three months. It doesn't matter how many times you count it its always the same result you have been dating the red-haired boy for three and you have been without him for three. Kim Sungkyu is your boyfriend now. And he is great, fantastic. He is the dream boy of everyone, but it's yours, only yours and you are so happy about that. Because he is great with you, with everything in your relationship. You love the relationship you should have had with him but didn't. But even do everything is perfect you can't stop yourself comparing one Kim with the other. A huge mistake.

He goes and opens the door for you and your mother, one month since you started dating but you are meeting the parents already. With him, it wasn't planned he just showed up one day, as you one day just left him. You are dress casually, a Jean and a white shirt, but even then he flashes you his one thousand light smiles and says that you look beautiful. And you are left blushing. He also compliments your mother. So nice.

 

-You look beautiful and gorgeous, as always, and y and hot. And can I kiss you?

 

He did. You were breathless and blushing. And your heart was about to exploit from happiness.

 

-And now that I see your mother I know why you look like this

 

She didn't take it so well. Why?

 

Sungkyu parents are great just like him, what could you expect?. Parents that weren't there. You are all laughing and you are so happy with how he gets along with your mom. And you can clearly see she got a crush on him. Who wouldn't?. He grabs your hand discreetly and your heart beats an hour per minute. A little too slow.

 

-So... Sungkyu next year college and I know for a fact that you would go to the same as my Hyunnie. So... Where would you be living?

 

-In the dorms. I don't think it will be appropriate for me and Namu to be living together just yet. Too early

 

He smiles at you and you smile at him. Because you know for a fact that you will be roommates, I mean that's how the two of you meet. But he is being polite.

 

-I want to live with Hyung as soon as I can!. I mean I already live alone, and we kind of already live together with all the time we spend together there. No! I want to marry Hyung! Will you Hyung? Marry me?

 

Your mom was ready to kill him you saw it. You are her kid and here he is telling that kind of thing. But you can't help yourself from smiling because of what he says. You want to nod, to scream yes. But you are scared. Scared of the truth.

 

It went great. He said what they wanted and you were happy it was great. But you felt something missing when he pecks you on your cheek. Or when he grabbed your hand discreetly. It was cute and safe, and lovely, and the and can carry on but it wasn't enough because you wanted the kiss in front of everyone, that left you breathless. You wanted the truthful words that left you having a heart attack. You wanted the holding hands to be visible. But you like the lies.

 

-----

 

It's your two months anniversary. And you wake up with a good morning text, so cliche but so romantic. He takes you to the cinema, he buys lunch, he gives you a teddy bear and a rose, its perfect and you love it. It's all perfect. He takes you back to your home and asks you to wait till seven that he will come and get you for the last surprise. And you know he means it. At seven he is there and he takes you for a walk to the park and while you are walking he gives you a couple rings. And you can, almost, die from happiness, almost. He is great. With all the things he made for you. He knows you from head to toes. Inside out. He knows what you want. He made it perfect.

 

One month anniversary, it's twelve o'clock in the night and someone is throwing rocks at your window. No, no someone. Him. You wake up and you go, grumpily, to the window. And you see him there with his gorgeous, idiotic, smile with a helmet in his hand and a Silvester flower. You don't think twice before going to him. He "kidnaps" you for the rest of the day. He shows you the sunrise and sunset. He takes you to the forest for a picnic with the food he made. Then you ride his bike to the fullest. You make out. A lot. And it's sweet and hot. And you love it. He takes you to a carnival outside town. And when he kisses you on the Ferris wheel you can die happy. And that is scary. When he leaves you with an "I love you" he takes your heart with you and you with his. And that scares you, so the next day you pack your things and you run to your friend Key house for a few days. You are scared of getting burnt.

 

------

 

Two months and a half and Sungkyu and you have your first big fight. For something stupid, you do not remember what. You scream at each other. You make each other cry. And other things. You are angry so you leave him with the words still in his mouth. You need to breathe and think. And the worst? He doesn't follow you because he knows you need time. Time to just breath in and out. You know, and he knows, your fight was something stupid. But you still argued. You are so mad, you don't know why and with who. Three hours pass until he calls you.

-Sorry

And you want to ing scream. Because you remember why you were mad. He doesn't need to say sorry but he does and you want to ing scream, and punch someone. It was your fault you were angry because he is so damn perfect and you were angry because you don't love him as you should. You do not scream. You just say ok and all is forgotten. All but the why of the fight.

 

You had another fight about how possessive he can get with anything and no one. You love it but you also hate it because come on you only love him and he should know for god sake. It has been a year already. You are screaming at each other and throwing punches at each other it's so ing passionate how the two of you fight. You are tired so you run because you need to breathe, so you think. But he knows you better than you know yourself so he runs after you and grabs you and kiss you like there is no tomorrow and that's is all it takes for you to break. Because now you remember how insecure he is and how he doesn't feel he deserves you. So you kiss him as passionately or more as him. But you are still angry so the kiss is kind of brute but you don't care you want him to mark you his. But when you are at your home, still angry with him for not being able to be angry with him, and you see the mark. You get scared of how much you are losing yourself on him.

 

-----

 

Three months, you can count it with your fingers, that is how long you have been with Kim Sungkyu. And you are happy. You are having a date downtown when your house of cards comes crashing down. You felt the itch to run, something that he used to do and you would follow, it was such a rush. You run and you stop dead on your track, is when you see a black bike in front of you. He is there and you feel breathless already and you feel about to have a heart attack. Someone is with him, Lee Sungyeol, his best friend who had a crush on him for ages. You feel like you just died when you see how close they look and the hands of Sungyeol on his waist. The worst is when he turns and you see him and he sees you.

 

-Myungsoo

 

A whisper. But he hears it or read it. Who gives a . He smiles and time stops for you and you know that he has your heart. But then you feel a hand on your shoulder and you remember. Sungkyu. Your boyfriend. You turn around and you smile to Sungkyu. But you aren't smiling because of your boyfriend you are smiling because of your ex. But he doesn't see it. You look for the black bike after but you don't see it. Never again.

 

You are scared. And you met Kim Sungkyu a few weeks back and you like him and he likes you and he is safe, easy. You love Kim Myungsoo, he is the one, some part of you knows it but he scares you because he Is the fire, the oncoming storm. So you lie to yourself and you break with him under the cherry blossom where he kissed you for the first time and stole your heart. The heart he still has. He doesn't cry he just smiles. And you get breathless.

 

- I knew Hyung that this would come to an end one day and that's ok

 

You do not understand so when he is leaving you, with your heart you ask.

 

-What?

 

He just laughs and you just don't get it.

 

-The six of September I will be here at nine. One last time

 

And he leaves you. There heartbroken and lost. And scare.

 

-----

 

Six of September is today. Sungkyu and you are going to college for a few hours but you don't want to. It's fifteen to eight. And you still don't know. You are packing your things. Getting everything ready. Eight and a half. And you are almost sure. There he is red hair on the steps of your door and you see him. And you know the moment you see the black bike.

 

-Kiss me

 

He doesn't understand. Of course, he doesn't. Your parents are there and he doesn't want to do it in front of everyone. He doesn't wake you at twelve in the night to count stars. He doesn't make you dance in the rain, because you may get cold. He doesn't mark you because he knows you are his. He doesn't do a lot of stuff, you want. And now you know his smiles. His insecurities. Now you know you want to count stars. You want to get cold. You want to be marked. You want to get lost. You want to get burn. You just know now. That love is getting burn and scary. But you still kiss him in front of everyone. And it's great but it isn't Wow fantastic baby. So you smile and you say sorry and you run. You heard the screams but you give a . You run for the Kim you need and want.

 

------

 

Nine o'clock you get there and he is there waiting for you. You see him and you smile. You laugh. You get burn. You run to him and you launch yourself at him and you kiss him. Because you need to get breathless and have a heart attack. He laughs and you pout. Because really? Really?

 

-Did you miss me? How was your vacation?

 

-Go to hell!

 

Another fight. You get away but he runs. He still knows you. He catches you from behind. And from behind he whispers to you.

 

-Japan?

 

You just nod.

 

Xxxxx

So? Did you get it? Or not? I don't know. I hope you like it please comment. Good night from Japan. Ahh sorry for the mistakes