Returning Home

Lost Through Time.

We have been in the car for about 35 minutes I’ve been staring out of the car and looking at the area trying to figure out what’s, what and what’s, where.

We started to exit the highway, and started to head for a nice and clean looking suburb, we then turned down a road as the houses were still clean but all of a sudden there was a burnt down home in the middle of the houses it must have been at least a year or two ago that this happened, it was badly burnt and then demolished I’m guessing by the amount of damage that was laid upon this house.

We pulled up slowly, I stared at the house for a while wandering if this was once my home with my parents.

I shot a quick look Pamela “Why are we here Pamela?”

She looked at me with great sadness as tears started strolling down her cheeks “This is your home, well was your home.” She said while trying to gasp for air.

I looked down and sighed with a slight feeling of relief, falling off my shoulders, tears started to fall down my face slowly “Is… is this where” I took a deep breath “Is this where they died?” I yelled out.

She looked at me with her big eyes staring into mine “Yes I am sorry” I could see she was trying to hold it in.

I got out of the car and slowly walked over to the charred remains of what was once my home, walking past bricks scattered on the lawn and pieces of burnt wood with moss on them through the year of decay.

I started to get closer and closer to the house, before I knew, I was running and couldn’t control myself, I pictured the house burning with a raging fire flying through the house with two people in there which were my parents.

I suddenly felt a really hot breeze going through my body, getting more intense by the second, looked back at Pamela as she started driving backwards like the time was shifting back real quickly Id then fainted waking up when the house was okay the two people in there and Pamela driving away with me in the car, I looked closely watching a man entering the house, I watched closely seeing bright lights lasting a few seconds, he shot them just like that for no reason, I looked down and started to run for the house, I got closer to the house door  then realizing there was a huge explosion in the center of the house destroying everything then the fire started and burnt down the place, I watched the man walk out, so I read the man’s shirt realizing the few letters on it saying what looks too be Elcon. My mind clicked that this weren’t an accident it was deliberately done by the person or the organization that killed my parents and put me in the coma. This was the night it all began and also ended for me, my new journey to find out who and what I really am.

I then fainted again and felt a freezing breeze down my spine I woke up and all of a sudden looking back at Pamela the same time from when I left and when I came back, it’s like nothing has ever happened but I’d seen how my parents died in this brutal killing and the blazing fire through the home but still it doesn’t explain anything.

Pamela then looked at me instantly falling down “You can do what your parents could do but you are able to do it a lot quicker” she said surprised.

“What did I just manage to do” I said while looking at her.

"You were just able to break the barrier of time and go through to the past, your parents had the same gift." she said looking at me. "You look so much like your mother every day."

"So I just did the impossible. And who were the people that killed my parents Pamela"

“Well yes you can do the impossible, you are the only one in the world with this gift I’m sure because the people that you have seen killing your parents they are called the Elcon an organisation, they don’t care for anyone but themselves.”  I could see she was really angry about the secret organization that killed my parents yet scared for me at the same time I then looked at her and gave her a hug to thank you for what she has done for me and my parents .

I walked over to the burnt down home and started searching for something that would help me figure something out about my parents and me. I started to moving burnt down planks of wood away from the house finding a picture of me would have been from what looks to be me about 2 maybe 3 years ago, my parents weren’t in it, except for a hand with a ring but that could have been anyone’s hand.

I walked away slowly with Pamela because I couldn’t take looking at the house anymore too much hurtful feelings through both Pamela’s and my mind.