Chapter 7 : Wind? Earth? Teleporting? Light??

EXOPLANET_Down to Earth [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(A/n: just had feel and wrote this.. hopefully not too bad? Thanks for all your patience <3 loves you all sooo much! Although kris and Luhan's no longer in exo but to me they will always be a part of exo.. 사랑하자! Exo hwaiting!! <3)

................

Sehun stood up and held out hid arms to stop him from coming nearer to where the rest were. This time, Kai and D.O. Came through the door as they had to run over from the other building. 

Both of them froze as they saw that scene, the guy turned and in a flash he was right in front of D.O. And Kai. Kai snapped out of his daze and pushed D.O. over to where the other were. The next thing he knew hid feet was no longer on the ground.

"Kai!!" D.O. Shouted as he turned around, just to see Kai being lifted off the ground by the guy using one hand struggling Kai. Kai was struggling and was trying hard to grab any air that he could.

Upon seeing that, a voice appeared in Sehun's mind saying 'wind'. He raised his hands and shouted "PaLam(wind)!!" A strong current was created between his hands and went towards the guy and hit him hard on his back. He was caught off guard and was knocked over banging into the wall.

With that impact, he released Kai, Kai literally flew towards the rest of the members hitting them like bowling pins. "You alright?" D.O. asked with Kai lying in his arms. *coughcough** "i'm fine now, don't worry." Kai replied as he gasped for air.

D.O. got angered after looking at what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter