Chapter 4 : Medical Centre

EXOPLANET_Down to Earth [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris? Your name is Kris right?" Kris nodded his head looking at someone who was standing at the corner of the room with a book. 

Luhan looked at Kris' puzzled face and said "thats Kai, kim jong in. I'm Luhan" Kai shut his book and walk towards Kris, placing his face just a centimeter away from Kris' asked "What are you? And what do you remember?" throwing these questions at Kris before backing away from kris' face. 

"kai don't make it seems like he is being interrogated. i'm xiumin, and we are all your classmates." xiumin carried on explaining "Kris, hope you understand, with the things that just happened in class, we really need to know what's going on and seems like it's kind of related to you, so please, can you answer his questions?" Kris turned to look at Tao. "Duizhang, something was weird about you before we got knocked out, so please?" Tao spoke carefully hoping to help Kris understand that they meant no harm.


"Alright, I'm Kris Wu Yi Fan from china. I remember when i was on my way to school a group of guys approached me and demanding to hand them some necklace or something" "but i didn't have what they want. So we ended up in a fight but i managed to get away. I don't really remember how i got to school but i was at the rooftop of the school by the time i gathered my mind. I was having a terrible headache while finding my way to our classroom. The rest i .. I.." Kris was trying hard to remember what happened holding his head with his palm. "i don't remember.." "Now, can you guys tell me what actually happened?"

Upon hearing that, Chen started explaining to Kris about what happened.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter