FINAL

Our Always

“FINALLY!” chanyeol screamed as he, along with baekhyun tailing behind him, entered the hotel room. Baekhyun directly dropped his belongings on the floor and flopped his petit body onto the bed, letting out a deep sigh of tiredness. Chanyeol, on the other hand, was arranging his luggage in the right spot and continued picking up baekhyun’s, so that the room would look less messy. Chanyeol sat on the edge of the bed, tugging baekhyun’s jacket,

“Bakehyunah~ take your shoes off first!”, he said and receiving a lazy shrug from baekhyun who was mumbling incoherently against the fluffy bed.
Chanyeol shook his head and began undoing his own shoes and jacket, leaving him in only t-shirt, jeans and socks. He reached for baekhyun’s legs and took off his shoes, tickling the bare feet each time, gaining light chuckles and kicks from the smaller.

“come on, let me take your jacket off then you can continue your beautiful sleep, princess!”, chanyeol said, again, tugging baekhyun’s jacket. 
Baekhyun turned around, body still glued onto the bed, “take it off for me, I’m too tired to do anything, even smiling”.

“liar! You just did”, obeying the ‘hyung’, chanyeol slid the jacket up and took it off with baekhyun still on the bed, wiggling like a kid to get out of the jacket. After the jacket was completely off, chanyeol tickled baekhyun’s stomach.

“stop it, yeol!”, baekhyun said between his laugh, slapping chanyeol’s shoulder.

“you still have energy to hit me”, chanyeol groaned in pain, though it wasn’t hurt at all, pleasant even,  to get hit by baekhyun.

Baekhyun tugged chanyeol’s shirt down and the giant fell on top of him. Cupping chanyeol’s face, He then left chaste kisses on all over chanyeol’s face. 

“umm..what’s that for? Because I don’t accept your sorry kisses”, chanyeol grinned.

“it’s for “thanks for treating me well” and “thanks for always beside me” and …”, he trailed then kissed chanyeol’s lips lightly, “I love you”. He blushed madly, averting his gaze somewhere else, earning chuckles from the giant. “and now get off, you’re so damn heavy, big oaf!”.

“hey, you pulled me down”, chanyeol argued while moving his body and lay down next to the elder. He then pulled baekhyun into his warm tight embrace, sniffing baekhyun’s scent through his hair then kissed him on the forehead. They stayed in that position a bit longer, enjoying each other’s company, feeling each other’s warmth and relaxing their tired bodies. Sometimes, you can forget how tired you are when you have this kind of moment, cuddling to the warmth embrace you always love to lean on from the person you love.

Baekhyun shifted a bit, “yeol, you don’t want to reply my ‘I love you’?”, he made a pouting face chanyeol could never resist.

The giant chuckled, he pinched baekhyun’s nose then kissed it. “thanks for loving me”, then he kissed his cheeks, both of them, “thanks for being the reason I smile every single day”, then he kissed the edge of baekhyun’s lips which made baekhyun’s smile wider and blush harder, “thanks for giving me happiness I don’t get elsewhere and…. “ he kissed baekhyun full on the lips, longer this time, wanted to feel the soft of his lips, the warmth of his breath and the taste of baekhyun until the kissed boy gaped for air, “I love you,…. Always”, he continued peppering baekhyun’s chapped lips with a few more kisses.

“I love you more”, baekhyun returned the affection chanyeol gave by peppering chanyeol’s face with kisses.

“I love you most”, Chanyeol whispered in his deep breath.

“I think ‘I love you’ will be our always”, baekhyun smiled and snuggled his head onto chanyeol’s warm neck.

“Always”, chanyeol smiled and closed his eyes shut.

And then they fell into a deep warm slumber.

END