Broken Heart

My Crush Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>Chae Hee's POV<<

I ran back to the EXO-K dorm and dragged Baekhyun to his room. 

"Oppa! Oppa!" I shouted, closing the door behind me.

"What? I was just about to beat Kyungsoo.." He said pouting.

"You can beat him later!" I said quickly. "Chanyeol has a girlfriend... a secret one.." I said.

"W-What?! Baekhyun said shocked. "That little..." He began to walk toward the door.

"Oppa!" I pulled him away from the door. "Chanyeol saw me when I went to the rooftop to confess.. If he knew I told you, he'll be mad.." 

Baekhyun sighed. 

"Fine, I won't do anything." He said. "But how about you, you had a crush on him and all of a sudden a girlfriend comes out of nowhere?" 

"Gwenchana.." I said faking a smile.

All of a sudden, the door opened.

We turned to see Chanyeol who looked anxious and worried. 

"Uhh. Baek, can you give us a minute?" Chanyeol said. 

"Yeah." Baekhyun stepped out of the room.

As Chanyeol closed the door, I felt my heart pounding hard. Even though he had a girlfriend, my feelings still haven't changed. 

"Chae Hee.." He began. "You saw.."

I nodded. "Everything.." 

I turned away and looked at the pictures of Baekhyun and I on the wall.  

"Chae Hee, can you not tell anyone? If you don't I'll help you whenever you need it." Chanyeol said. 

"Sure of course." I said. "Who was that girl anyway..?"

Chanyeol smiled.

"Her name is Choi Joo Young, she's a trainee but she was a big fan of mine and I had to say yes to her when she asked me out.." 

"Ahh." I said understanding what the situation was. 

"Thanks for understanding. I'll do anything, you name it." He said smiling. 

"Uhh.. How about tomorrow, all the other members are busy and I need someone to model for me." I said looking at the ground. I could hear my heart pounding louder and louder.

"Sure!" He grinned. "I'll see you then."

I watched as left the room leaving me there. I sat on Baekhyun's bed. If only he knew, how much sorrow and pain I felt. If only he knew, how much I loved him then.. then everything would be alright. If o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter