Intrigue.lacrimal.quake

These grey-striped clouds above us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#These grey-striped clouds above us#
With this story, I want neither Super Junior nor SM inflict any damage! It arises entirely my imagination and is not based on real facts.
 

 

~*Intrigue.lacrimal.quake*~

Saturday, 16. November

Where am I?
It was stuffy. The air was tough, laid down like an invisible blanket above the heated skin. It pressed on the senses. Only with reluctance it can be pressed in the lungs where it was immediately pushed back forth – coughing and gasping. Immediately the unnatural, complete darkness was put over his eyes once more. The pain which passed through his body at the shock robbed him of consciousness and for a few more minutes the young man glided in a wild, whirling dream from green and brown stripes, interspersed repeatedly with the flashing of sapphire-blue lights. A voice seemed to call him over and over again. It was so familiar and yet he could not place it, he couldn´t find someone and there were this feeling of slipping deeper and deeper into the vortex of lights.
Only the sudden coolness on his forehead brought him back to consciousness. Gentle, big hands dabbed with a damp cloth over the gash on his temple, as he tries to pry open the heavy eyelids, to move his fingertips or to get more than a small gasps of air. The coolness disappeared and a wailing moan slipped from his cracked lips as the heat was put over him again.
„You shouldn't move.“, he heard the voice again, this time it sounded closer and when he didn't react to it, the person who sat beside him on the ground, bent himself lower down to his ear, „Everything will be allright – I am here... I am with you.“
He felt someones breath glide over his auricle and felt like his heart briefly cramped himself togehter. Who was that? And why was it so dark and warm and... loud? Music penetrated with loud vaguely basses his eardrums and the ground seemed to quake under the rhythm. For a short time he remembered this song, he knew this song – however, as the cloth went above his cheek, down to his neck, the attention was again with the person beside him. But without air he couldn´t bring words over his lips and even if, he didn´t believe that his voice was strong enough to speak louder.
„We were lucky under the circumstances, the air bags have opened, otherwise we could have be more injured. They said they will stitch up the laceration and they are able to splint your arm.“, it was further explained to him, „However, but I don´t want you fool, your bands in the ankle are torn, you won't be able to run. I'm sorry, I should have drive more carefully! Uh...“
Something wet dripped onto his chin, his cheek and a few lips were pressed on the healthy temple.
Manager Kim. Immediately the voice had seemed famously to him. He was here. He was, on his side, as usual. And also if he didn't know where this „here“ was, it made the situation a little lighter for him where he knew now who was there with him. For just a moment he even could ignore the pain which flowed out from his head down to his backbone and the uncanny heat as he became consciously about the fact that he aren't afraid. Even if manager Kim cried... and he did this violently. He quietly sobbed, apparently didn't get how his tears dripped onto the face of the young man.
The music weakened, ebbed slowly into nowhere and he began an other attempt to open his eyes. With all strength he could raise, with a sharp contraction in his head, he blinked carefully, managed to open his eyelids in a little crack and caught with the sensitive pupils small beams of light. Immediately he had closed his eyes again protectively. Even this tiny light source seemed so uncommonly glaring. But he had seen the outline of Manager Kim beside him. At least such a trivial moment long that it conjured a skew smile on his lips despite the circumstances.
„Don't smile – I don´t deserve it.“,said the man and and you could hear how he tried to wipe his face with his shirtsleeve, „This shouldn´t have happened – so you must promise to me to come quickly back on your feet. Rest, sleep – but please forgive me.“
Most of all he would have taken the hand of his manager, would have smiled at him and would have said that he hadn´t to worry, that he was right and everything would be fine – but anyhow... something stopped him. And it wasn't the lack of air or the pressure in his head.
It was the returned music again, this time further away, below, much deeper, slower, more emotional – so well known...


Sunday, 17. November

„Alright... this doesn't help us. “, said inspector Choi with a disappointed undertone, which he tried to suppress as good as possible – nevertheless the three Super Junior members got him, and lowered the looks at the tabletop, „If there is anything else Kyuhyun, don´t hesitate to call or to come over, we will follow all informations which could help.“
The singer didn´t even nodded. He had enough problems, enough things he had to think about – he could no longer arrange his thoughts properly in his mind, everything had been shaken in a mess and he had never been particularly interested in dominogames.
Leeteuk was the first who stirred again and st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter