Lightning.air.pictures

These grey-striped clouds above us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#These grey-striped clouds above us#
With this story, I want neither Super Junior nor SM inflict any damage! It arises entirely my imagination and is not based on real facts.
 

 

~*Lightning.air.pictures*~

Sunday, 17. November

Rain of lights received the approaching black car. The printed windows prevented the many reporters and camera crews to recognize who drove up there in the vehicle. A reporter was bold enough to plant herself a few steps before the bonnet and to start her recordings, for what the driver reacted with loud honks after a few seconds. Brought the wheels unintentionally to halt – an opportunity that they would not let pass. Immediately, the crowd of reporters surged closer to the car, a camera man pressed his lens against the rear window of the Land Rover, only to tear the camera panicked away because the right rear door opened. The lights went off. Countless flashes illuminated the interior of the vehicle in the short time in which a man with black suit got out and quickly let the door snapoed shut again. The cables of the small button in his ear disappeared between the collar of the white shirt and the sunglasses hid attentive, but uncompromising brown eyes. He rejected the questions with one hand movement, to push his way through the crowd, up to the front of the car. The engine was started again and the Land Rover slowly trailed behind the man who shooed the pooled people away from the driveway. Several fists knocked and hammered against the windows, before the vehicle crossed the opaque gate to the police station. The mighty grey gates shut behind the car and left the reporters frustrated and curiously behind. Through the last gap one could still saw how the doors of the car opened and three people got out – then there was a muffled tone when the gates stood still.

With sad, bewildered eyes Kyuhyun could only stare at the closed gates which protected them indeed from the eyes and lenses, but not from the cold and also not before the persistent hum and sums of the voices outside of the gate. Actually, he had got used to it for a long time already. The fact that fans or reporters fought over their cars, but at the moment he was startled by every pure noise. At the moment all this seemed so unsubstantially and completely improperly to him. It wasn´t right that they were so blocked and it was not right to be confronted with a fait accompli.The press couldn´t know about what they should report – because neither Kyuhyun nor any Insider could and wanted to see in the eyes of the facts.
Only when a hand was closed around his wrist and pulled him further, he let his eyes slide from the gray walls, directed him upon the ground. Counted pebbles. By the time he had reached the seven, a thick frog formed in his throat Swallowing was difficult, was finally impossible and and just before they reached the back door to the police station, it was as if he wasn´t able to breathe anymore. An invisible pressure constricted his chest, his lungs drew together and all he heard in his head was the shrill ringing of a telephone. His mouth snapped open, trying to catch air, but gave only a pitiful sob, before the panic finally washed over him and he crouched down.
"Kyu..."
The gravel crunched when somebody went to the knees before him and laid two strong arms around him. Now there was also a sobbing from the right. A hand brushed carefully through his messy brown curls, while the other freed itself and pulled the third person down to them. Kyuhyun didn´t get anything from all of this. His body trembled with tension and the fear still cut his air off. He just didn´t have anymore tears left. Nor didn´t he want to cry, it would only mean that he had given up and he didn´t want this. He wasn´t able to do this. And, nevertheless, the fear was simply too big.
The hand moved from his hair down to his back, glided reassuringly over it, while two other, colder hands were clawed at the fabric of Kyuhyuns shirt. His shoulder became wet from the salty tears and only when the door behind them was opened with a soft scraping of metal on stone, the person briefly stirred, who firmly had Kyuhyun pressed to himself.
„We will follow in a couple of minutes.“, answerd Leeteuk the unasked question from the man, who just had led them thru the press masses. Only his voice, made it Kyuhyun easier to suppress the panic. With trembling fingers, he d for the hand of the leader and squeezed it tightly, took a deep breath and exhaled hastily again, as he felt his eyes started to burn. The hand on his back glided once again over the material, before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter