Final

Dangerous Love

On a lonely night chanyeol was in his study busy doing his home work, where his parents were out on a business trip leaving chanyeol all alone to survive they told chanyeol to buy groceries before it’s dark and they kissed him goodbye and left the house, chanyeol was used to it since his parents always out leaving him alone..

As he was immersed in his work and he heard the windows opened by itself ,he walked to the windows to close it, he felt really strange as there was no single sign of wind but chanyeol shrugged it off thinking may be wind has stopped , he closed the windows and went back to his seat.

After finishing off his homework he closed book and stretched the both of his hands in the air and yawned but then suddenly his stomach grumbled out of hunger he groaned and clutched his stomach and mumbled “No not right now I’m tired and sleepy”, puffing his cheeks he lazily got up from his seat walked lifelessly towards kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and sighed, he actually forgot to buy groceries, he shut the refrigerator's door and kicked it, he felt a sharp pain in his toes "ouch, why this is happening to me"  he yelped in pain. He sat the chair nearby and rubbed his toes gently until the pain vanished, he got up from the chair as he heaved a deep sigh then went to his room changed his clothes and took his wallet and left the house thinking there would be one or the two food stalls opened at this time, it was already past mid-night.

 

He was walking on a lonely pathway with a faded street lights ,he looked around  there were so many trees which looked scary as if the trees were having long hands trying to pull him closer to them chanyeol shivered and gritted his teeth cursing his parents under his breath “why does my parents took this house where there’s no sign of any humans till 2 kilometers ahead” shaking his head he walked a bit faster as he don't have bike or transportation and that too he have to walk along way. At day this might look so lonely but at night it looks so scary as if this place is haunted or occupied by supernatural beings, he kept on moving without looking to his sides because the tree’s are imaging him of monsters but suddenly he heard a noise as if someone stepped on the bark of a tree, chanyeol freezed on the spot, "whose out there"? chanyeol said in low voice and looked elsewhere, he shook his head and went ahead, then again he heard a sound but this time it was not the sound of breaking of the bark of tree it was mostly like footsteps, chanyeol look back and saw no one to be insight he thought it might be some stray dogs or cats since he don’t want to think that the foot steps are of a person or of a GHOST chanyeol quickly shook his head and went further assuring himself that there are no such things as ghosts and said to himself “chanyeol you should stop watching horror movies”. Shrugging off the bad thoughts he went on but then he heard the footsteps again “no this is just my imagination” he said to himself but to his bad luck he heard the footsteps getting closer to him, chanyeol turned back and he couldn't see anyone but he still can hear the footsteps getting closer and closer to him, terrified chanyeol started to walk faster and faster and slowly started running.

He kept on running but footsteps doesn’t seem to stop, he was getting out of breath, he was all sweaty, he was feeling dizzy, panting heavily  his pace was getting slower and his vision was getting  blurred. He clutched his stomach and groaned loudly and tried to run but he was too tired and he hear his own heartbeat which beating so hard and faster, he turned backward and he could no longer hear the footsteps and chanyeol thought maybe someone playing around with him or maybe his friends sehun or kai are scaring him off, “guys stop playing around it’s not even funny and I’m so tired and hungry, so please come out” then suddenly he felt someone tapped his shoulder chanyeol smirked thinking that it was sehun or kai he smiled widely and turned around, his eyes widened because he can still feel hands on his shoulder but there was no one insight “who are you?” said chanyeol, he saw no one but instead he heard a whisper and tears formed in his eyes as he ran randomly off the road taking sideway which leads to the woods.

Chanyeol couldn’t think straight anymore and of where he was heading to, he just kept on running and running even though his pace was slow, his vision was blurry he rubbed his eyes but never stopped he just kept on running for his life, his throat was dry he wanted to drink something very badly but to his dismay chanyeol tumbled on a stone and fell on his back. He rubbed his elbow which was scratched on the rough ground and it was bleeding, he got up and ran again until he was completely lost and he stopped for a while and he could no longer hear the footsteps so he leaned on the tree and sat down on the ground, he closed his eyes for a second and dozed off, he was not in his senses of where he was, and he wished that after he open his eyes he would be in his bed and it will be a nightmare and he will sleep peacefully. After a while he opened his eyes and thought it was a nightmare but he was wrong he was in the forest lying on the ground not on his bed, his feet were aching he looked around to see if there are anyone who can help him out “anyone please help me” chanyeol shouted, but no one came to help, chanyeol knew he was doomed and the only thing he can see was moonlight, chanyeol never believed in superstitious things so he was relieved that it cannot be the ghost’s but wild animals, bad things crossed his mind again and he heard the howling of a wolf, terrified chanyeol quickly got up from the ground and climbed the tree thinking wolves wont climb the tree and in the morning he’ll go back to home happily and sleep for hours and forget the nightmare. Sighing heavily chanyeol sang to himself to cut off the loneliness, he remembered the moments when he had good time rehearsing with s a smile crept on his face as he sang “miracles in December” but then he felt someone else was singing with him, he stopped singing but he can clearly hear a lady continued singing after chanyeol stopped, chanyeol gulped and said “who is there” but the sound of lady singing stopped and a white transparent image appeared beside chanyeol, it was an image of female he slowly turned his head towards his side and panicked as he lost his balance and he fell off from the tree and hurt his ankle and knee. Chanyeol yelped in pain and looked up to make sure what he saw before was just an illusion but he was terrified when the image of a lady was still there, he got up and tried to run but he was hurt and his hand was bleeding, that image rushed to his side like wind chanyeol’s eyes widened like that’s of kyungsoo’s he closed his eyes and ran randomly he couldn’t care about how hurt he was he just want to get out of this place and go home. 

 

He looked back while running to see the image was following him and it was following him indeed, panting heavily he looked forward to change his direction but he saw a tree in front of him but he couldn’t stop as his pace was fast and he bumped hard onto the tree and fell on the floor but he got up and started running, He don't want to die this early and then he felt a hot liquid flowing down his cheeks, he stopped running and swiped his hand on his forehead to wipe away the sweat formed on his forehead but he was shocked to see it was blood, chanyeol’s vision got even more blurry. He couldn’t walk anymore as he heard the white image called out his name in a ghostly whisper “CHANYEOL”, chanyeol don't know what to do anymore he was hoping for a miracle to happen and someone magically appear and save him but there were no traces of any human around nor he can see any animals, chanyeol was losing the hope of living and he thought that the ghost will kill him soon and he closed his eyes and was waiting to get killed. After sometime he opened his eyes thinking he was in heaven or something but he was still on the ground where he was before, slowly a small smile spread on chanyeol’s face as he thought may be the ghost spared his life and before it changes its mind he got up and looked for a stick that can support him to walk and luckily he found a stick and he walked slowly. But it seems like the ghost was playing with him it appeared in front of him making him fall backwards hitting his head on the rock and making his head bleed, if this keeps on going like this he will die soon due to anemia chanyeol thought, chanyeol looked at the ghost screamed loudly and shouted “why are you doing this to me? Please let me go or just kill me”, “I would never kill you my love” chanyeol heard the ghost whispered.

“Love? What did you mean by love” said chanyeol horrified. And he heard again the ghostly whispers telling chanyeol that it want chanyeol and it want to marry him. Chanyeol made a weird face and told “I’m alive and you’re dead, you and me so not happening”

then chanyeol just heard the ghost laughing it was so scary chanyeol’s heart was beating so fast and he thought that might get a heartattack. The ghost stopped laughing and said to chanyeol that it will kill and make him his bridegroom and him with it. After hearing what the ghost said chanyeol pleaded “Please let me go” but the ghost kept laughing, chanyeol cried out loud and thought if only he listened to his parents and brought the groceries beforehand he wouldn’t be stuck in this situation where there is no way out, he felt his life was coming to an end, tears kept falling from his eyes endlessly as he remembered his parents and his friends for the last time before dying. One thing chanyeol dint noticed that the ghost was staring at him and scaring the hell out of him but it wasn’t hurting him, “Suho hyung, Kris hyung, Yixing hyung, Xiumin hyung, Luhan hyung, chen, tao, baekie, sehuna, jongina and kyungsoo I’m dying soon I wish I could see you all before dying, I love you all very much, if only I can get a chance to live and escape from here I promise I will be a good person and I won’t bully anyone and specially suho hyung, I’m sorry everyone please forgive me” chanyeol couldn’t stand the staring of the ghost it was like a thousands of needles piercing through him, he was begging for mercy but the ghost kept laughing and staring at him non-stop. Chanyeol got pissed and yelled at it and said “stop with this and let me go or kill me” after what chanyeol said he wished he can take back what he said because the ghost which was laughing before stopped laughing and looked at chanyeol with bloodshot eyes and moved closer to chanyeol but he couldn’t move he was hurt everywhere, the ghost strangled chanyeol but he struggled hard to escape and he so weak and felt like his life is losing, with one hand she was strangling him and with other hand she was bruising him everywhere, chanyeols’ face couldn’t be recognized after what happened and after few seconds of strangling he stopped breathing, it was the end of chanyeol’s life.

 

A very bright light flashed in front of chanyeol’s eyes, he knew his time on earth was over and now it’s time to go to hell with the ghost and he felt someone held his hand and shook it chanyeol opened his eyes and saw he was in his study room and it was a nightmare, he sighed in relief and held his head and groaned, and he told himself that he won’t be watching any horror movies again in his life and would never leave the house alone again.....

 

 

Leave the comments and let me know hows the story...

Thank you :)))