Part 1

Rain (Ame)

The rain is pouring hard as he stepped on the gas, letting the speed take over the car. He didn’t care about the weather. There is only one thing on his mind. Carefully, he avoided other vehicles on the road, horning them when he thinks they slowing him down. He doesn’t care about them. He just wanted to arrive at his destination as soon as possible.

A place where his happiness awaits.

His heart is pounding. He`s losing his patience. The road seems longer than usual. The time seems to move slowly.

Was the road always this long?

Was the time always passing slowly?

Or it is just him?

He hit on the steering when he felt rage. He wanted to be there quickly. Inside, no word can describe his stuffed feeling or pain that makes his body aches just from thinking about the person that on his mind now. The coldness didn’t bother him, but his arms, his body, his lips and his everything, aches and trembling. He wanted to hold that warm person. The only person who can make the coldness vanish. He missed the warm feeling.

He clutched the steering, unable to control the urge to embrace that person. God knows how much he has missed him. The rain doesn’t help but to slow him down. His vision getting poor, he must stop before something happens to him.

At least he`s still got his rationality.

His car stops at the rest station. It didn’t take long before people start to recognize him. He pulled his jacket tightly and wrapped his arms around his waist. The rain still pouring hard, being inside doesn’t really help to warm him.

“Hey, is that…?”

“Oh my god, is this real? What he's doing here???”

“It`s Yi Fan.”

“Isn’t that Kris??”

He sat on the table in the corner a little isolated from other people, sipping his coffee. He looked outside the window and watched the rain dripping, streaming down on its surface. It calmed him down, finally. He didn’t come this far to meet failure.

A group of young girls approaches him, asking whether he was the “Wu Yi Fan” or “Kris”. He nodded.

No matter what they called him, either Kris or Yi Fan, was it really matter to him? He doesn’t want the recognition from others, but he. He smiled and gives them his autograph when they asked for it. Waving as they are leaving him, he`s back to his coffee.

He looked at the car key in his hand. It took him guts to take it secretly from his manager. Right after he`s finish with filming, he quickly makes excuses to take something from the car before he race down till here. The manager probably pissed off right now, but nothing matters.

His phone vibrates again. Heave a sigh; he knows he can’t avoid it anymore. He`s been avoiding his manager`s calls and messages for quite a while. He must deal with it. Comes what may, he`s ready.

Click

“Yes. I`m going to Guangzhou.”

On the other side, his manager is an outburst with anger. His shouting voice can be heard even though he keeps the phone away from his ear. When the latter calmed down a bit, he began to explain his action.

Explaining why he must do it. He doesn’t really care if other people with accepting it or not, all he knows that this time, he must follow his heart. He will deal with consequence, some other time because right now, nothing is matter.

“All I want is to find happiness.” He stopped and the other party stops shouting.

Silence strikes for a moment.

“Fine. But only this time, because there wouldn’t be another chance.”

His eyes widened. His emotion overwhelmed. His voice stuck in his throat, “T-Thank… you…” Unable to show his gratitude to the manager, all he can do was bowing his head down.

Back to his car, the weather seems going to be bad all night. The sky is still crying. Wondering what caused the sky to be this upset; he stepped inside his car and starts the engine.

Somebody should hug the cloud and calmed it down. He thought.

When bore start to knocking his mind and he realizes the journey to his destination still far away, he hit on the radio. As the fate seemed to be toying with his feeling, his own song was played.

The Time Boils The Rain.

That person quickly comes into his mind.

His heart aches. The lyrics of his own song just hit him.

Perhaps…

It`s been a while, will he still going to accept him?

Doubts slowly crawling inside his heart. Shaking his head, he tried to concentrate on driving. It faded when he sees a Guangzhou road sign. He will be there soon.

 

--

PArt 2 coming soon. ^_^