Amusement Playground

Playground
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Side Note:

 

if you see "____" then it means insert your name here

also blue words are links

 

 

“____ what are you doing tonight?” Your best friend Kendall asked you as you both were walking home from school.

 

“Probably the usually. Go home, eat, sleep, wake up and then watch movies until 2 or 3 in the morning. Why? Do you want to save me from my boring night?” You asked her acting dramatic.

 

“As your knight in shining. I am honored to save you” She said in a deepish voice, causing you both to start laughing.

 

“So I was thinking about going to the Seaside Carnival tonight. Wanna come?” She said nudging you.

 

“And be a third wheel? I think not.” You told her with a straight face.

 

“Oh come on. You want be a third wheel, I promise.” She said stopping in front of you.

 

“How can I be sure?” You said raising an eyebrow.

 

“Just trust me.” She said pleading.

 

“Fine, what time should I meet you there?” You asked her giving in.

 

“Meet me at the entrance at 8, okay? And knowing how long you take you’d start getting ready.” She said laughing a bit.

 

“Bish what? You know I woke up like this.” You said making the both of you laugh. After you bid each other a ‘See you later’, you began you walk to your house. It didn’t take you that long because you didn’t live too far from your school.

 

Once you got in your apartment you began to find something to eat. You ate a sandwich then took a nice hot and steamy shower. After which you then put on some clothes, then did your hair and makeup. You glanced over at the clock to check the time. ‘I have an hour left. I guess I can watch some TV to pass the time.’ You thought as you sat down on your couch. You turned the TV on and looked to see what was on. When you couldn’t find anything, you proceed to watch a movie on Netflix. You really into the movie until you got a call. You stopped the movie looked at you phone and saw it was Kendall, wondering why she would be calling you looked up at the clock and saw it was 8:30. ‘Shet, I’m late.’ You answered your phone.

 

“Sorry Sorry. I got caught up in a movie and wasn’t paying attention to the time.” You told her as you grabbed your purse and slipped your shoes on.

 

“Well hurry up. I have a surprise for you.” She said, you could tell she was smirking by the tone of her voice.

 

“Ooh, what is it?” You asked even more excited as you walked out of your apartment, locking it tight.

 

“You’ll see when you get here. Now hurry girl.” She said before she hung up. You put your phone away and proceed towards your car to drive to the Carnival. Once you got to the carnival you texted to ask Kendall where she was.

 

~~

From: Kendall

To: You

 

Over by the snack stand that’s selling the funnel cakes. Hurry or I won’t buy you one. ^.~

~~

 

As you approached the snack stand you noticed Kendall’s boyfriend, Cameron there as well. He was talking with another guy, whose face you couldn’t see as well. You went up to her.

 

“Bae, where is my surprise?” You asked her as you ran up to her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter