Mistake Chapter 2

Mistake

I tired proofreading it.. not sure if i did a good job at it though LOLOL XD

but enjoy!

===========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

 

"Donghae over here!"

 Today is the first day since I've come back to South Korea. I'm excited to be back, I miss everybody!

 "MOM, DAD!! " I yelled as I ran over to them. "Oh we missed you so much!" My mom said as she gave me a tight hug and a kiss. My dad hugged me and smiled at me. I really missed them. I wonder how my other friends are doing.

They drove me straight home understanding that I was still jet lagged. The moment we got home my mom pushed me into my room and told me to get some rest and that she'll wake me up when it's time for dinner. I nodded at her and left to my room. I walked in, looked around and smiled. Everything is still exactly the same as it was 4 years ago. I walked over to my desk and took out my keys and opened a locked drawer. I hesitated looking inside hoping that it wouldn't cause me to break down and cry. I looked inside and saw a picture of Hyukjae and I , I picked it up and brought it to my bed and stared at it with a sad smile. It was when went on a date to the aquarium. We stood in front of one of the largest tanks, his arm around my waist, his gummy smile completely shown, me leaning against his shoulder, my smile just as big as his. This was my favorite picture. I laid down on the bed an held the picture tightly in my chest and fell asleep ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Donghae!" I turned around and saw Hyukjae emerging from the car. "HYUKKIE!" I yelled and ran towards him and practically jumped on him, making him lose his balance a little. He chuckled, " you missed me that much?" I looked up at him and nodded," of course I did!" I said as I giggled. He gave me a kiss on the lips and hugged me tightly. “you ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and into the car we went. We drove off. "Hyukkie where are you taking me today?" I asked as I laid my head on his shoulder. "It's a secret baby. “he replied with a smile. "Man why can't you tell me~?" I whined. He chuckled at my childishness, " I'll just tell you it's somewhere you've been wanting to go to for a while now." I looked at him confused," but I want to go to a lot of places..." He looked at me and smiled," that's why I said it like that, have fun figuring it out~" he said teasingly. I pouted and throughout the whole ride I tried to figure out our destination. After a while 30 minutes of thinking I started to give up and just let Hyukjae drive.

 I think I dozed off a little when Hyukjae shook me to wake up. "Hae baby we're here." I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes. He pecked me on the cheek," you're so cute Hae. Baby look at where we are." I looked up and my eyes widened. "OMG HYUK YOU TOOK ME TO SM AQUARIUM?!?!??" I squealed. I smiled at me and nodded," yup~ happy?" I looked at him with the biggest smile on my face and nodded. I gave him a huge hug and practically ran out of the car. I was so excited, I've been wanting to come here ever since it opened, I just never had the chance to. I grabbed Hyukjae's hand and dragged him to pay for our tickets, he's so nice paying for my ticket. (LOL) The moment the lady gave us our tickets I literally dragged Hyukjae inside. "Whoa, Hae calm down. We have all day to see everything." He chuckled. I looked at him and pouted, "o-ok," I blushed as he give me a light peck and held my hand as we walked.

Let’s just say this date was pretty much me squealing everywhere and dragging Hyukkie everywhere. Of course he didn't mind, he enjoyed watching me be childish. Sadly this date ended faster than I wanted it too, it was already 6pm and the aquarium was closing soon. We were walking to the exit when I realized I didn't take any picture with Hyukjae and took pictures of only fishes. "Hyukkie, we didn't take any pictures." I whined. He looked at me, "oh you're right, you want I take one right now? " he said and pointed to a huge tank with fishes swimming everywhere. I nodded and went to  stand by the tank as Hyukjae asked someone to help us take a picture of us. He joined me by the tank after this nice lady that seemed to be checking Hyukjae out said ok. I swear I wasn't jealous. She helped us take 5 pictures in total, a normal one with us standing side by side smiling, one with Hyukjae hugging me from behind, a silly one with me on his back, another that was a little more intimate he held me close to him and I leaned on him, and the last one was us sharing a kiss I front of the tank. Hah take a look lady he's mine. We thanked her and we left the aquarium.

 "Did you enjoy yourself?" Hyukjae asked as if it was even a question. I nodded and thanked him by giving a gazillion kisses in his face, which he loved. He laughed," I'm glad Hae~ you want to get something  to eat?" I nodded finally realizing how hungry I was. We did get a little snack while at the aquarium, but that wasn't really filling.

Hyukjae took me to a ramen shop. We enjoyed a nice filling meal and started to drive home. He dropped me off at my house. We both got out and hugged each other. "Hyukkie, thank you for today~ I had a great time~" I said as I have him a peck on the lips. He smiled and kisses my forehead," you're welcome baby anything for you~" I giggled as I was engulfed in a tight hug. We pulled away," alright baby to inside now it's cold. I'll see you tomorrow ok?" I nodded at him and gave him a few more kisses before we both parted ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sweetie, Hae sweetie," I groaned as I felt someone shake whiling say my name. I opened my eyes and saw my mom. I got up and rubbed my eyes," is it time for dinner.." I asked "yep~ so go wash up and come down for dinner~" I nodded and went to the bathroom while my mom skipped out the room. I shook my head at her and smiled. I walked into the bathroom and washed up before remembering my dream. I smiled to myself, and wondered how Hyukjae was doing. I really miss Hyukjae. I felt something wet on my cheek and noticed I was crying. Why am I crying now... ? I wiped my tears and washed my face again, then went down stairs.

 I went downstairs and was surprised to see a huge box in the living room. " Mom, dad what's this box?" I yelled. My dad turned around from the couch and shrugged his shoulder," it was left at the door and was addressed to you." I nodded and looked at the box. I wonder what it is. "I'm going to take this upstairs." I carried the box to my room and immediately came back down. "Mom what's for dinner I’m hungry." She put a plate of fish in the table and smiled towards me. I didn't need an answer, she made me a bunch of seafood. My mom is the best~ I smiled and sat down, she gave a bowl of rice and utensil and told me to dig in. Which I did, you don't understand how much I missed my mom’s cooking. I stuffed my face with so much food. Once I was done I laid back on my chair and sighed in content. My father chuckled, " you missed your moms cooking that much huh?" I nodded, " yeah, it's still as delicious as ever~ nothing can beat homemade cooking." My mother giggled at the praise and started cleaning the plates. "Hae sweetie go back up and rest," I nodded at my mom and went back up the stairs.

Halfway up the stairs I remembered about the box in my room. I ran the rest of the way up. I was eager to see what was in the box. I ran into my room, closed the door and jumped to where the box was. Yes I was really excited. I looked at it and then opened it. There was a huge Nemo plush, only one person other than my parents would get me any related item. I teared up and took it out of the box. A little car fell out. I picked it up and read it.

 

Welcome back home, I hope you had a wonderful time in the states? Well I decided to get you a welcome back present, I hope you enjoy it~

 P.s I still love you

 

I held the card tight in my hands. Even after everything he still loved me. I started crying, I hugged the Nemo plush tightly. Hyukjae I still love you too.

 

=================================================================================================================================================================================================

I hope you enjoyed this my lovely subbies~ <3

Comment, suscribe pls~ <3 they always make me happy OuO

 

oh btw the way you should read my other story. if you already havent~

(yes shameless advertisement)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/459440/obsessed-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-kidnap

i know i should update that one too, i swear im working on it! i just have more motivation fo rthis one right now >~> but i swear i am working on it!

Thank you again~ <3