Minhyuk's story

Campus Crush Spinoff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungshin has been very vocal that he liked Tiffany Noona. And yes he like her too, albeit quietly, and he was surprised that his friend knew about it. He never knew he was that transparent. And yes, they liked her since middle school.

 

Good thing though, we met Hyoyeon Noona in our freshmen year of high school. Now he likes that Noona now. And me, well let’s just say I’m still ogling Tiffany Noona.

 

--

 

Days before they met

 

“Minhyuk oppa! Let’s walk together” Krystal called him, Jessica Noona’s younger sister. She’s 2 years younger than him but was accelerated. She was tailing him since they were little and she has become his girl best friend.

 

He patted her head put his arm around her shoulder and dragged her towards the school gate “Hurry!”

 

They stopped short when Tiffany walked passed them. His gaze followed her on her way in. “You still like Fanny Unnie. Cham!” Krystal said her lips in a pout “Why don’t you man up and try to pursue her?” she added

 

Minhyuk grinned at her “I can’t, I need the right timing”

 

“Timing my *ss. You can’t even muster the courage to introduce yourself to her. Aigoo! It’s been ages” she sighed a little frustrated.

 

He gave her a sheepish grin, his hand scratching the back of his head.

 

“Go, I’ll use the bathroom first” she said. He looked at his retreating back with sadness “I have always been here oppa, can’t you see me?” she whispered in the air, she saw him look back at her, immediately she faked a smile for him to see.

 

--

 

Jessica and Tiffany walks towards the school cafeteria “So, tell me about what happened yesterday!” Jess demanded

 

Tiffany blushed just by thinking of it “Just like what you saw, he asked if he can give me a ride home”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes “And?”

 

“Okay, okay, he then asked if I have a boyfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter