Epilogue

When I Was,When You Were

 

*NOTE!

Writing's like this are in Jessica's P.O.V

Writing's like that are in Kris' P.O.V

Writing's like this are in both of their P.O.V

Writing's like that are in the narrator's P.O.V

Hope you enjoy reading! Pls comment yeah? :)

 


November 06 2013

Dear diary,

I skipped to the cake shop near my place,it's called Romance Garden. When ever you enter that shop, you'll be welcomed by an aura of happiness. Everyone there has bright smiles,none of them had frowns or whatsoever. Even if you go to that shop with an empty heart,or a cold face,it will turn into a big fat smile and your heart will be filled with love. The baking bread smelled delicious,it makes anyone droll over it in just a single sniff. 

Anyways,today is my Ben Ben's birthday! How did we meet? Well in this exact shop! I came here alone and the waiter thought I was together with that cold guy at the back of me,no wonder he thought we were together. Both of us had a cold expression. We had to eventually sit together too, because there wasn't any seat left. And who denies food just because they're sitting with a random stranger? It's ridiculous to do that!

Red Velvet.....his favourite.

'' I'll get this. '' I pointed at the cake and one of the worker had the cake put in a box and tied a ribbon on that box. I paid and went out of that bakery. 

I made my way to the train station,where I took the train from Hoehyeon to Gangnam. The train was surprisingly empty today,usually,it'd be packed like sardines. Thank goodness,otherwise my cake would've been squashed up.

I typed in the passcode of his apartment with a goofy smile. '' 180489'' I said to myself as the keypad shone and I opened the door. His clothes were scattered all over the floor and broken glass was found too,I wore my pink bunny slippers which were at the side of his shoe rack which was placed quite near the door. Carefully,I walked in his room. There was blood on the floor too,which made me terrified. I don't like looking at blood,even if it is my own blood.

My heart dropped when I saw my ben ben holding on to a pregnancy test kit,my legs brought me over to his side. I rubbed my eyes several times,making sure I was looking at the right thing. There it showed a positive sign.


When I was mad,were you?


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

November 06 2013

Dear ma book,

Ahh today's my birthday,wonder what Jessica will  be up to this year. Let's see,she has pushed me into a pool,pushed my face into a cake,got me dressed in a short skirt and high heels and many other embarrassing things. But hey,this girl is definitely my style.

I got myself freshened up as I walked to my kitchen and made breakfast. My mood was great,until an unexpected doorbell rings. '' Sica?'' i thought to myself as I turned off the gas before heading over to the door.

There,I saw her. 

Park Gyuri,that . 

'' What do you want?'' 

Instead of saying anything,she gave me this pregnancy kit thingy and it had a positive sign on it. '' I'm pregnant you idiot.'' 

She walked away and left me speechless. I slammed the door shut and threw all my clothes and all sides of the room,not bothering how messy it would get. Taking frames of my pictures with Gyuri,I threw it to the floor. 

Just a little alchohol made us so turned up huh? And that time when she told me Jessica was sick? I recall myself in a room in that club,thinking it was Jessica when it wasn't her,it was Gyuri.

My rage took over me,I was going insane and I was mad at myself. Not only Gyuri but myself. I ran to my room and looked at myself in the mirror,I punched the mirror agressively. Soon, blood came from my knuckles and onto the floor.

Without knowing that Jessica was there,I threw that pregnancy kit accross the room. There,I met her pink bunny slippers. II couldn't think straight,my anger took over me. Shouting at her, shakking her vigorously like a beast,how stupid was I?

When I was hurt,were you?

 


September 19 2013

Dear ma book,

Autumn came as summer went away,leaves of the trees turned orange. We were both skipping happily,hand in hand,down this road filled with leaves. Playing around like little kids,I can picture us with our own kids! 

Jessica took some of the leaves and had it thrown into my white top,which made me chase after her. A big buffalo chasing a little rabbit. I hugged her waist and had her carried in a bridal style,cause it is my style. 

She would occasionally touch my nose now and then,then she would study my features and burry her head on my neck. Many couples come here during this season because it's romantic,yeah I guess so. 

She always tells me how heavy she is,how sorry she is that she's too fat and all sorts of nonsense. She's fat? She's too heavy? She's as light as a feather! And although people always judge her,saying she's such a cold hearted person,she isn't. Stop judging and look at yourself.

Together with bright smiles,we shared a kiss as the wind blew and the leaves drop down.


When I was happy,were you?


I flipped over to the page where there was a sticky note,wrting '' December's Winter ''. I took a deep breathe and bit my lip,turning over to a particular page.

December 25th 2013

Dear ma book,

So I'm single now....that's good......


So I'm a burden to you?

No,you weren't a burden to me. I just needed time,time to think things straight. This winter is really cold,ain't it? Or is it just the coldness that is coming from my heart?


Funny.......

It's Christmas,this time it's merrier.

I can't take it,it's too much.

Maybe we should all give ourselves a break once in a while. Don't I sound selfish? Walking on the streets of Myeondung,every footstep I make,makes me remember how I was longing for a break up. I don't know why,but I just wanted us to break up. 

When I was sad,were you?

December 25th 2013

Dear diary,

Tear drops in the snow are common right? That winter,the wind blows. It does,I feel cold,not warm when I used to feel when I was with him. 

Walking on the streets of Myeondung,my mascara got smuged from my tears. I was walking like a lifeless woman on the street. Stares from people,whispers from their filthy mouth and heads that were shakking in disgust. 

I sat at a pavement at the side of the street,shivering a little then sneezing the next minute.

I'm sorry babe,I didn't know what I was thinking.

When I was sad,when you were happy,were we really together? When I was happy,when you were sad, did we really understood each other? I guess it's fine then,instead of feeling hurt all over again,we should accept things and move on.

I'm sorry I made you feel this way. I'm such an .

Maybe it's good that we aren't together. Just maybe......

 


Now,in the year 2014.

February 14,2014

After a few months of their break up,both Jessica and Kris decided to hand over each other's things. It was painful to have a read of each other's diaries,it wasn't easy to meet up too,but they still did anyway. 

Jessica was walking on the streets,dressed in her pink short dress with winter jacket and a bow on her head as the sun shined on her brown hair which flowed down perfectly on her shoulders. They decided to meet at the same place where they met,Romance Garden. Kris too was walking on the other side of the street,his blue shirt,black leather coat and his black pants made him look like a model. Heads were turn to both of them when they were walking.

Nervousness creeped onto them as they were on their way to the bakery. They both went to the same zebra crossing,Jessica was on the left side and Kris was on the right side. Waiting for the lights to turn green,both of them took out the diary and flipped to the last page. They both read out the content when the lights turned green,as everyone crossed the road.

 

Instead of finding the negative

find the positive in things

Have happiness in you

instead of anger

Take a scoop of ice cream

instead of cheese

Let's all come together to form love and peace

 

Jessica looked up to see Kris,Kris too looked at her in the eye. It had been so long since they looked at each other.

'' You look beautiful,like always.''

'' You look handsome.'' 

They both exchanged smiles,Kris pulled Jessica in for a hug. It had been so long since they hugged each other. Jessica felt warm,the cold weather couldn't stand against the warmth of Kris. Everything felt alright when they were with each other.

Instead of saying all those creesy lovey dovey things like they do in dramas,Kris sealed Jessica's lips with his. Though cars were honking,as if they were asking them to move away,they didn't move an inch,savouring the moment they've wanted for such a long time.


The End

 



Here comes to the end to the story! Sorry for the long wait :( How was it? Pls comment your opinions! :D I hope you enjoyed it :)

Thanks for reading,subscribing,upvoting and commenting to those who did so! :D

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol