"Who's that guy?"

I won't love you but at least let me stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Whoa~ so refreshing! I've been missing this place since forever, I didn't see the time to come back!
Yes, I arrived to my grandparents house. I love this place, it's so peaceful and quiet. I can live here by myself forever, but then I would miss my stupid friends and I would have to come back to make their lives miserable. I know, I love my friends even though they make me regret being with them sometimes. 
- Well, time to say hello to grandpa and grandma
I went all the way to the mountains, I walked a path so long that my feet were killing me. It took me like 2 hour to get there but I finally did it. From the distance I saw my grandpa feeding the pigs and I called him so he could see that I was there.
- Grandpa I'm here! I just arrived! 
And I waived my hand to him
- Jaejoong-ah you're here! That's great! You're gonna love your vacation here, it's gonna be like the old times when you were a kid
Wow that would be great, I really enjoyed every single time that I came here when I was a kid, but that's it, that's what I was at that time, a kid, and I'm not a kid anymore, I've changed and I don't think it's going to be as good as it was but I hope that at least I can make good memories to tell my friends when I come back to America.
- Sure grandpa, this is going to be awesome. Everything's as I remembered, nothing has changed, even a leaf or a tree.
- I know, this is the same year after year, but it's beautiful, isn't it?
- Yes, sure it is
- Go inside the house and say hello to your grandma, she is cooking for a new neighbor of us that moved here 2 years ago
- She is cooking for a neighbor? What? Doesn't that guy know how to cook? How can he move here and live alone then ? What a weird people, liking others to do their job! If you wanna live alone you should be able to take care of your own needs. Am I wrong?
- No in a certain way you're correct but you don't know Yunho or why he's here so don't make assumptions if you don't know the whole story
 And I noticed that my grandpa got serious and looked like it was angry with my attitude so I just accepted what he was saying and didn't mention another word about it. Soon I went inside the house to say hello to my grandma.
.........
After my grandma was done making the food she asked me to go with her to take the food to Yunho's house. I agreed with it because if I was gonna stay there for a while I would have to get along with the new neighbor who was precious to my grandparents because they took care of him in different ways and talked about him a lot. Besides I was really curious about how the new neighbor would look like, maybe it was one of those grumpy grandpas that love to scare kids and been alone or I don't know, but for some reason when I listened to my grandparents talking about him I couldn't bring myself to imagine how he truly looks like.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter