Chapter XI

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"D-Day huh?" Sandara said to herself as she looks at her own reflection. 

Staring into her own eyes, wondering where they can lead her tonight.

The time has come. Though she doesn't know what will happen, she still have the gut feeling that everything is connected with what she really is.

All her life, Sandara is clouded with questions about her own identity. Questions that should have been answered by her own mother. If only I didn't kill her.

She spent her life searching for answers of who she is. And all that time, she only had ONE answer. 

She is a demon. A killer. A monster. A creature who doesn't deserve to live.

Sandara tried a lot to kill herself but it always ends up with her breathing again.

I can kill anyone easily yet I can't get rid of myself.

She chuckles at the bittersweet thought. Thinking that tonight will be the time when she can get all the answers gives her a trickle of relief, whether it'll harm her or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"! Am I the only one who feels like dying right now?" Baekhyun whined at his friends.

EXO is currently at the school's café. Nervousness can be seen right through their faces. The thought that they'll do something wrong tonight breaks the hell out of them.

"You're not the only one, Baekhyun." Chanyeol answered him as the rest seemed so dazed, thinking about the 'job'.

While they were sitting quietly, they were all snapped out when someone suddenly popped out and sat with them.

It took them long enough to recognize the newcomer. It is none other than Kim Jong in or Kai as what Exo has been hearing the others call him.

Confusion was drawn to their faces. Why would the transferee sit with them anyway? And why is he not with Sandara?

Kai smiled at them, "Hey guys! We're in the same class right?"

"Yeah." Kris answered, keeping a cold tone. This didn't affect the newcomer, instead Kai just chuckled in amusement.

"I know it's kinda weird approaching you guys suddenly but honestly I wanna be friends with you all." 

His statement made the boys more confused. Why on earth would he want that?

The confusion and doubt on them didn't get away from Kai's eyes. 

He immediately changed his expression into a very serious one.

"Okay, I lied." He confessed as he taps the table with his fingers.

They are oblivious with the fact that people are starting to watch them since it's the first time that they saw the famous EXO with the famous transferee.

"Spill the beans, you're wasting time." Xiumin commented.

Kai smirked at his remarks. "Easy man! Just wanna ask you something."

"And what is it?"-Lay

"How long have you been in the same class with Sandara Park?"-Kai

The question seemed sent shivers on their spines.

Does he know something? Why did he suddenly asked us about her?

"Since freshman year this highschool." Sehun answered, trying hard to hide his nervousness. God this guy looks creepy!

"Mmm...almost four years huh?" Kai said while nodding his head. He rested his back on his chair before dropping another question.

"In those four years...did you ever saw her act...a little bit weird...and scary?"

Everyone frowned because of what he asked.

"No..." Suho said. "Except for that sunglasses that she wears every time. No one has seen her eyes you know."

Kai nodded while looking at the ceiling. It's as if he's thinking of something. 

They were kept silent for some time when Kai suddenly chuckled once again.

"I didn't expect that she's like that in front of all of you." He shifted his eyes to Exo whom went stiff when he did. "You know what guys, she's kinda different. I'll give you a piece of advice. You should not mess with her... I, myself, don't want to try."

After giving them a weird smile, Kai stood up and left them dumbfounded.

"What the hell was that?" Chen blurted out.

"Do you think he knows?" Tao asked the others, pertaining to their plan on Sandara.

"I don't think so. If he knows, then he should have already confronted us right? I think that guy is just simply acting weird." D.O. assured everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter