One Selca

Show You My Love

Yeah so what up everyone? Here is a cute one shot that just popped into my head. Hope you enjoy!

 

 Chanyeol and I were cuddled together in bed. It was raining cats and dogs out side so we were staying at my house for the night. As I rested my head gently on Chanyeol's  broad chest, his arms were around me, while holding his iPhone in front of us both. He was playing some games, and I was just watching.

It was moments like these that I loved. Being with him; just the two of us in our own world.

Soon Chanyeol got bored of it and exited the game, before messing around with his iPhone, and soon ending up in the camera app.

Turning on the front facing camera, Chanyeol  fixed his hair and then smile before snapping a picture. Which shocked me into hiding my face into his chest, avoiding the lens of the iPhone.

"Chanyeol I don't want to take a picture," I pouted. Chanyeol smiled as he looked down towards me.

"I’m not photogenic like you." I mutter into his chest.

“But you always look beautiful,” Chanyeol cooed into my ear. It was amusing hearing him use that tone since his voice was so deep. Even though I knew his motive I couldn’t help but to let out a small smile and feel myself blush a bit.

 "No I’m not, stop lying." I say hitting his broad shoulder lightly.

"But it’s the truth.” He insists.

After a while of bickering, Chanyeol finally persuaded me into taking one selca with him. Fixing his hair again, and me doing the same, the both of us smiled.

'Snap'

The picture came out beautifully. But being the sly person Chanyeol is, he stole another picture but this time, he leaned forward to kiss my temple. 

'Snap'

Once the picture was over Chanyeol looked at the both of them.

“I think they are perfect.”

And with that he set the second one as his wall paper before sending me both of the photos to my phone.

"There, now we have the perfect couple photo.” Chanyeol happily said as he admired the photo of his surprise kiss to me.

"I love you Chanyeol," I remind him.

He grins, "I love you too Melony."