How Could I Ever Forget

Do You Remember

 

"Bummie, do you remember the very first day we met" Jonghyun asked his beautiful husband that was sleeping lightly beside him. The younger's eye's fluttered open lazily, blinking a few times to adjust to the sun light peaking through the curtains.

It took a few moments for the older's words to sink in and a small smile blossomed on his bow shaped lips. The feline beauty his dry lips before turning to face his puppy like lover. Arms still wrapped around his waist, finger's caressing his soft milky white skin on his belly. A small mumbled "Yes" reached the older's ears softly, plump lips forming in to a wide grin.

A moment later the younger replied with a soft sleepy whisper of "How could I ever forgot". Jonghyun just felt his heart pump faster, placing a light kiss to his younger lover's forehead, brushing his lover's bang's back in place after. Jonghyun remembers the day like it was only yesterday, back in primary school. He remembered being a lonely young boy, no friends and felt his world dull and boring.

He remembered seeing the younger boy arrive that day, his smile so beautiful, feline eye's twinkled brightly even with worry flooding the pretty brown orbs. It was fair to say the puppy like man fell for the younger as soon as his eye's laid on the little bundle of sunshine that day. The older remembered how he felt his blood boil at the sight of those kid's picking on his Bummie. Never had he gotten into trouble or had fights before but for the younger he would do anything.

"You was my knight in shining armour Jjong. I remember you sharing your packed lunch with me and holding my hand during story time. It was one of the best days of my life" The young feline beauty replies, sweetness radiated from his groggy morning voice.

The younger moved on of his hand's to rest it on top of his husbands, finger's slotting between each other so perfectly. Hand's rested on the younger's stomach, Jonghyun gently squeezing the younger's hand to get him to look up at him. When Key did, he felt soft, plump lips melt so softly against his bow shaped lips. The younger just hummed lightly and responded softly to the loving kiss, warmth spreading through his body.

Jonghyun pulled back and whispered a soft "I love you" to the younger, lips lightly kissing the younger's cheek. It was a day neither would every forget, Jonghyun remembered how he begged his mum to let Key come round for dinner, soon every day they wanted to be round each other's houses. Weekend spent sleeping over each other's homes.

Their mum's got closer each day as the two young kid's bonded and their special friendship grew stronger. By the end of that year it was like they had known each other a life time, even the teacher was shocked. She only knew Jonghyun as the quiet kid with no friends, yet Key's arrival changed him completely. It really scared him at the time how one person could change him with out doing a thing.

"Hey Bum Bum, Do you remember that weekend you slept over at my house. On the Saturday we stayed in because it rained hard and you tried to copy Orange Caramels My copycat dance routine. I went to ask my mum for milk and cookies for us and while I was gone you slipped and banged your head on the glass coffee table" Jonghyun asked the younger who softly nodded his head at the older's question.

It was another memory he could never forget, that day proved that Jonghyun was a very trust worthy and true friend he had always dreamed for. It was true he was always a little wobbly on his legs even at the age of four. The feline beauty had become fascinated with music videos and his eye's always grew wider watching the girls dancing on the colourful screen.

It was the first dance he had attempted to try and it turned in to a nightmare. The older panicked like a mad man, seeing blood stain the white fluffy rug in the centre of the living room. He cried his eye's out as the younger whimpered and sobbed at the throbbing pain by his right eye. Jonghyun screamed for his mummy while clutching the younger's hand for dear life, scared to lose his one and only best friend. His mum had dashed in to the room, shock and worry written across her face at the sight of her son and his friend crying so hard.

"How could I forget Jjong, you cried more then I did that day. I remember you telling me to not leave you and you squeezed my hand until it nearly turned blue and dropped off" Key giggled lightly as his husband pouted a little bit.

A soft sigh left his lips and leaned up to kiss the pout away, a beautiful smile taking it's place on the older's plump lips. Key remembered how Jonghyun's mum rushed to his side and picked him up much to Jonghyun's misery. Jonghyun had rushed along side his mum to the car, sitting next to the younger while following his mum's order's to keep a towel over the wound.

They ended up spending the day up the hospital, being moved around like musical chairs. They left late in the evening, both boy's tired from the exhausting day, Key had to have his wound bathed and a dressing placed over it. The feline beauty had asked not to have stitches, mainly because he thought it would be painful. The doctor had said he was lucky as an inch closer to his right eye and he would of lost sight completely in that eye.

That night the boy's ate some pizza the older's mum brought on the way home, they changed in to their fluffy and warm pyjamas. It was rather amusing as their pyjamas were like a couples pair, both had the same patten just the younger's were a light dusty pink while the older's a deep sea blue. That night Jonghyun clung to the younger's body tightly, telling his Kibummie off if he poked the soft white cotton dressing, soothing him when he whimpered in pain. Key went to sleep that night with Jonghyun begging him to never leave him and to never scare him like that again.

"Do you remember the first year of high school Jjong, well it was more like my first year and your second. You helped me make friends that were mostly your friends and you was stuck by my side like glue" Key asked as the older shuffled down more under the warm blankets.

Jonghyun sighed but a small warm smile was still mirrored on his plump lips. Dirty blond hair in a messy tangled up mess yet the younger still thought he was the most handsome and gorgeous man on earth. Being away from the younger for the first year of school was a nightmare, the older was texting the younger in every class and phoned him during break time and lunch.

Once school was over, the older would rush to the primary school to greet his best friend and make sure no one was bulling him again. The day Key started at the same high school was like utter bliss for the puppy like man. He proudly introduced the feline beauty to the few friends he had made, they seemed to welcome him well in to their little group.

Jonghyun was like the younger's protective bodyguard, walking his Bummie to every class and being there to pick him up afterwards. Most people thought their friendship was rather strange and thought that they were more closer to each other to be just good friends. Neither let any gossip or weird glances faze them though. The puppy like man was very proud to have Kibum has his best friend and he was going to proudly show him off to the world.

"I do Bum Bum, I remember some of our school days well. Some I would rather forget about though they do like to haunt me every so often" Jonghyun replies softly. His bright, sparkly puppy eye's dimmed a little bit as his words spilled in to the quiet open air.

It was true most of their school days were pretty great and their bond strengthened and grew stronger. They still learnt new thing's a bout each other and of course they spent every weekend in each other's houses. It was a few months during Jonghyun's forth year at high school that something awful happened. The older started to feel something more deeper for the younger boy and honestly it scared him.

His mum already had sat him down and spoken about love and feelings that could happen but never did it cross his mind he would feel that way for his Bummie. He wasn't disgusted by it nor was it awful but it scared him, especially when the schools iest top girl was after him. Two years he kept blowing her off, not interested and he never was.

She was pretty but nothing special in his eye's. Jessica was her name and even today that name haunted the older and burnt his tongue if he ever said it.Jonghyun remembers the worst day of his life, waiting for his Kibummie to come out of food technology, excited to taste the yummy treats the feline beauty had made during class. Jonghyun always looked forward to seeing what his Bummie had made. He was always lucky enough to try a a bit of the special dish Key had made that day.

Little did he know, Jessica planned to destroy his life and try to take away the only thing he cared and treasured most in his life. As the bell rang out, she strutted over to the puppy like man who was standing on tip toe's to spot his friend in the crowds of students pouring out of the class rooms. With out a word, she grabbed the older's collar and smashed her dirty, tasteless lips against his, his eye's wide open in shock. People stopped and gasped as he smirked, hearing the sweet sound of foot steps running away in to the distance.

Jonghyun pushed her back harshly, wiping his mouth on his sleeve. Catching a glimpse of his friend running away and turning a corner, he decided to go after him. The rest of that day he spend knocking on the younger's front door, begging him to open up and let him in.

Key just wrapped his arms around him self as he sobbed in to his blanket, he had been feeling those same feeling's as Jonghyun was. Unlike the older, Key knew he was in love with the puppy like man, the older meant the world to him. He felt like such a fool for having any kind of hope that Jonghyun would feel the same or even like him that way.

As they had gotten older together, Key found the older to transform in to such a handsome young man, striking features that made his heart flutter. Hearing the older bang on his door franticly had only caused the feline beauty to sob more, hearing the pain in the puppy like man's voice caused a stabbing feeling in his chest. For the week that followed, Key kept his distance from the older, avoiding him at all cost.

Of course Jessica had fun with the situation, clinging to Jonghyun and spreading fake lies around the school about being pregnant and moving in with the clueless older. He of course tried hard to avoid here and dismiss any fake gossip that spilled from her, his heart hurting seeing the younger run away from him and ignore him completely.

His world felt so dark and bland, just like how it was before the feline beauty had entered his life all then years back, He never realised just how much he depended on the younger. It scared him knowing how much impact Key had on him, the week he didn't see or get to speak to him was a week of hell. It also gave the puppy like man time to think about his jumbled feelings and get his head straight.

It was a Friday afternoon when Jonghyun decided it was time to talk to Key and tell him the truth about what is going on. He wanted to open up and pour all his emotions and feelings he had been keeping bottled up inside. Jonghyun knew the feline beauty had maths Friday afternoons, waiting out side the class room for him, his heart beating a million miles an hour.

As the bell rung to signal the end of school, it was like time ticked by in slow motion. As soon as his eye's laid on the head of fluffy brown hair, Jonghyun grabbed his wrist, dragging the younger out in to the open quad area. Key was shocked, he tried to wriggle free but the older's grip tightened. Screaming for Jonghyun to let him go but he refused. They ended up at Key's house, the younger giving in when Jonghyun pleaded to talk with him.

"Jjong, do you remember the day you confessed to me. Well more like we both confessed and came out together at the same time" Key asked softly while remembering the memory that will always set his heart racing.

He remembered how he had avoided the older for a week, his heart had been broken and shattered to a thousand pieces. His dreams of having Jonghyun as his own disappeared behind dark clouds that Jessica had thrown over him. Thinking back he felt so stupid for really believing them, it was well known she was the school bunny boiler. Hopping from one man to another like it was a natural thing to do.

The Friday when Jonghyun dragged him home, he couldn't refuse to say no to the older. He couldn't handle not being with Jonghyun even if he was straight as a bean pole. Key thought while slipping his shoes off and hanging his coat up, he was going to confess to the older. He felt ready to tell Jonghyun he was gay and had fallen in love with him, their friendship had already taken a beating so what was there to really lose. Jonghyun followed closely behind up to the younger's bedroom, it felt so nice to be back in the familiar room that held so many precious memories. 

The both said either end of the younger's bed, neither knowing how to start or what to really say, fiddling their fingers as they sat in deadly silence. Jonghyun couldn't take his eye's of the younger, he had certainly growing in to a fine, beautiful young man with a heart of gold. His beautiful feline eye's seemed for striking, he could find him self melt in those soft, warm brow orbs. 

The younger's little button nose looked so cute and the older had to hold back from squealing when Key would crinkle his little nose. Those cheek bones looked stunning and his sharp jaw line made the younger look like a fashion model. Those bow shaped lips, coated in a light shade of pink, looked more kissable and perfect. The way the younger would pout a little had Jonghyun stopping him self from smothering the feline beauty with his love and affection. The puppy like man swore Key should be a model as he looked like something straight out of vogue magazine.

"Of course I remember Bummie baby. It was one of the best days of my life after the worst week of my life. I finally got to speak to you and hold you. Your idiot cheesy puppy finally confessed after so long" Jonghyun replied, pecking the younger's forehead again.

His hold around the younger's waist tightened a little bit as he thought back. Sitting on the bed after what felt like hours of heart wrenching silence, the younger spoke softly. Asking the older what was going on between him and Jessica. It broke Jonghyun's heart to see how much her lies had hurt him, those soft warm brown orbs seemed lifeless. Like his soul had been taken from him, beaten and thrown back in to a corner to rot away.

The older remembered how he leaned forward to touch Key, heart crumbling when the younger flinched. The puppy like man could only sigh before explaining to the younger how it was her stupid set up, he didn't like her or find her all that. Hearing the older brand her a cold hearted made him realise maybe he had been the fool to fall for her lies so quickly. He forgave the older, leaning forward to hug him tightly.

The younger sighed softly as the familar warmth spread over his more slender body,  how he missed the older's cuddles and his sweet vanilla scent. Jonghyun felt like he was on cloud nine hearing the younger forgive him, having his Kibummie in his arms felt so right and it only confirmed his deep feelings more. Pulling back, Jonghyun caressed the younger's cheek, his face was slightly flustered from the cuddle and the older swore he had not seen anything more beautiful in all his life.

Both went to speak, chuckling lightly at each other's nervous expressions. They both counted to three before both said they were gay. Their eye's widened and Key nearly passed out when the older's words slowly started to sink in. Jonghyun on the older hand, had a feeling Key liked boy's more so but never pushed the beautiful boy to tell him anything. Jonghyun nearly had to phone for an ambulance when he confessed his love to Key, the younger though he was joking about but the serious expression made his heart go in to over drive.

The younger could only giggle when the puppy like man's puppy eye's widened to the size of saucers when he confessed his love back. Both were so shocked and happy, needing to pinch them self's to believe it wasn't some teasing dream and it was real life. That night when Jonghyun found his tongue to finally speak, he asked the younger to be his boyfriend.

He couldn't risk losing the only person to light up his life and bring him so much happiness. Key blushed which made the older fan girl in side and let his finger's caress the soft pale cheek that was dusted with a light shade of pink. That night they shared their first ever kiss, as the moon shined through the small gap in the soft, red curtains.

"Bum Bum, do you remember our first kiss baby. It felt so perfect, I can still remember how your taste lingered on my lips" Jonghyun asked as the younger hummed softly. His finger's tips dancing over his lover's toned stomach, feeling the abs tense under his soft touch.

Jonghyun smiled brightly at the memory of their first kiss, he remembered how the younger's lips melted and sizzled against his more plump lips. The sweetest taste of strawberry coated the soft bow shaped lips. It was like he had been taken to heaven as he gave his first ever kiss to Key. His heart slammed against his chest, beating like a drum at the thought of him having the youngers first kiss.

Key felt his head spin, everything seemed a blur, all he could feel, see and hear was Jonghyun. The older's plump lips fit so perfectly against his own bow shaped lips, the younger never thought a simple kiss could make his heart race and toe's curl. Slowly he closed his eye's melting from the tender, gentle touch of the older's lips, they felt like silk against his own. The kiss broke after a few moments of what could only be described as pure heaven.

Key felt him self blush a little as it hit him that Jonghyun had taken his first kiss and he felt so happy and bubbly inside. His heart flipping about in his chest as he softly touched his bottom lip. The feeling of his Jjong's plump lips lingered on his own. It felt so surreal, needing to pinch him self that it wasn't some cruel joke and people were going to pop out and scream April fools. Jonghyun couldn't help but feel light headed, a sweet strawberry taste tingled on his lips and he could not get enough, the feeling of the silky soft bow shaped lips on his fast became his addiction.

"Of course I do Jjong, it was my first ever kiss. It felt so good yet so short. I blushed like a school girl crushing hard on you. Do You remember you took me on our first date that weekend" Key replied and blushed a little at his words causing his lover to chuckle lightly.

It had been another perfect memory, that night Jonghyun ended up sleeping over at his Bummie's house. Finally getting to hold his younger lover in his arms and he fit so perfectly, it was like he was made to fit so well in his strong and warm embrace. That night neither could sleep, worried to wake up and one another would disappear. They cuddled all night, whispering sweet nothing's to each other.

Jonghyun kept apologizing for causing the younger so much pain though Key would tell the puppy like man it wasn't his fault. They shared sweet, tender pecks to the lips, Jonghyun's finger's caressed the younger's soft milky white skin. The feeling of the smooth skin beneath his more rough finger tips made shiver's run up his back, the pads of his finger's burned lightly with each soft caress.

On The Saturday, Jonghyun had taken the younger on a date. Using his saved up pocket money, he took the younger to a little Chinese restaurant just out side of town. It was one of the best night's Key had ever had, it was filled with so many laugh's and jokes. They fed each other Chicken Chow Mein, tried different soups and sides, it might not had been the fancied place but to Key it was the thought that counts.

It was the perfect place for their date, he remembered how Jonghyun ended up having some soup on his bottom lip. He had leaned in to wipe it away but Jonghyun ended up smashing their lips together, the younger squeaked in surprise but responded to the soft kiss. He got the confidence to swipe his tongue along the older's bottom lip, the sweet taste of the soup invading his senses.

The night had continued after the meal, both walked hand in hand, finger's intertwined along the harbour five minutes from the Chinese restaurant. The younger joked about Jonghyun buying a fishing boat and being a fisherman for his career causing the older to pout lightly but chuckle along with his lover. They stopped in the middle of the harbour, sitting on the brick wall and looked out in to the calm sea.

The stars twinkling down on them brightly, Jonghyun sang to the younger a song he had written while being apart from him. It had contained all his feelings for his Kibummie and he had spent so long on it, it felt like the perfect time to let his lover hear it. The feline beauty could only tear up as he listened to Jonghyun sing, his heart over dosing on his love for the older.

Diamond like droplets slid down his cheeks as the older had come to an end, instant worry flashed in those adorable puppy eyes. Jonghyun wiped away the shining drops while staring deep in to those soft honey brown orbs. The smile on the younger's bow shaped lips told the older he had loved the song. They didn't need to speak in that moment, their lips said more then words could as they connected and melted instantly, their love shared between the tender lip lock felt like fireworks exploding. The beautiful colour's exploding were like their feelings showing them self's for the first time.

"Do You also remember our very first time together baby" Jonghyun whispered softly in to his lover's ear. His breath ghosting over the soft skin causing goose bumps to rise. The younger could only blush slightly but a warm, loving smile blossomed on his lips.

They had been dating for nearly four months before they too the next step in their relationship. Not long after they had gotten together, Jessica was found out by the whole school what a liar she was. It was pure sweet to see the most popular girl fall hard from the top, no one wanted to know her or even speak to her. Becoming a loner who people saw as nothing but pure trashy dirt.

She used to be one of those girls who always got what they wanted, yet in the end she never did get the stupid puppy. He was too deeply in love with the feline beauty and no one on earth could even match an itch of the younger's perfection in his eyes. She left a few months after she was caught out and soon people spotted her flipping burgers in Burger King for a living, how the mighty had fallen indeed.

Key felt good hearing that she had sunk low, it was nice to come out on top and have his dream man by his side. It was always a fear of his that he would lose Jonghyun to some pretty girl but he proved that he had no need to worry at all. The younger did well through out school. no one seemed to bother him after the whole Jessica problem. In fact most people said hello to him and nodded their heads politely at the feline beauty. Jonghyun could only watch on proudly as his Kibummie did well through school. He was one proud love sick idiot who only seemed to fall harder for his little adorable kitten.

Despite is worries, Key was left speechless at how proudly Jonghyun would show him off. The older wasn't scared to tell anyone the the feline beauty was his boyfriend and proud to have such a stunning, jaw dropping beauty on his arms. Of course Key loved how boldly Jonghyun showed his feelings, it once again proved to the younger that the puppy like man was serious and loved him.

No longer did he feel like it was one big joke or a sick prank. When they reached the fourth month of their relationship, neither could be any more in love with the other. Jonghyun had prepared a special date to celebrate the anniversary. Most people said it was pointless to celebrate when it had only been four months but to the older every day spent with the feline beauty was a day to celebrate. He took the younger back to the place were they had their very first date. They had become good friends with the staff in the small Chinese restaurant, always made to feel so welcome there.

They always got the all you can eat buffet, feeding each other and joking around. Key had fallen in love with the place, it held so many beautiful memories from the many times they had gone there to eat. The younger watched the older go up to pay the bill and it really hit him hard in the face. He realised just how handsome and drop dead gorgeous Jonghyun really was.

He found him self melting at the sight of his lover, his heart pounding against his chest like it wanted to break free. They walked back to Jonghyun's house afterwards, the younger excited to be sleeping over again and it was extra special as the older's parents had gone away for the weekend. As they walked home, the younger nibbled on his bottom lip, thought's in a jumble. He was scared at just hoe madly and deeply in love with the older. It had felt like a whole new wave of emotions had crushed through his body. He had never felt more loved and more ready to give him self completely to the older.

"Of course I do Jjongie. It was such a perfect and beautiful night. We finally gave our self's to each other. Even if I did throw you off the bed when Roo barged in to the room" Key replied with a soft giggle.

It had taken the younger a bit of courage to finally tell Jonghyun he was ready and when he did tell him, the older nearly fainted on the spot. He had dreamt for weeks to take their relationship to the next stage but he never wanted to push the younger. It was going to be both their first times and both wanted it to be as perfect as can be. It was obvious that both Key and Jonghyun were extremely nervous yet excited at feeling closer and bonding more to each other. Gently they removed each other's clothing, scattering it across the older's black fluffy carpet.

The puppy like man lit some sweet scented vanilla candles to make it more romantic and he knew Vanilla always soothed his beautiful lover's nerves. The older caressed, kissed and softly touched every inch of the younger's flawless milky white skin. He now knew what perfection truly meant as he had it laid beneath him. Jonghyun marked every inch with deep red marks, the world can finally see the beautiful feline man was taken. They took their time exploring each other's bodies, finding the most sensitive spots and what turned them on more.

They spent more then a good hour just kissing and touching each other, never getting enough of each other's taste. As the night slowly passed, the loved up couple slowly connected as one, though there was a few awkward and embarrassing moments, it was more perfect then either dreamt off. They rocked in rhythm together, whimpers and moans spilling from their lips breathlessly when their lips weren't moulded together.

They rocked through the night and they could see the sun slowly rise over the green hills in the far distance. When they finally finished and came down from the euphoric high, they remained connected as they got their breath back. Jonghyun's dog Roo decided it was the best moment to barge in to the older's bedroom like a kid eating candy. Key scared it was the older's parents returning, threw the older off of him and the older fell to the floor with a soft bump.

Seeing the small bundle of brown and black fluff wagging her tail made Key giggle while the older rubbed the sore spot on his where he landed. It was lucky the older saw the funny side though and the feline beauty just kissed him better. They soon settled down and fell asleep in each other's arms with Roo curled up at the end of the bed.

Key woke up early in the afternoon to see his lover had run a hot bath full with apple scented bubbles and cooked some yummy chocolate pancakes with some whipped cream on the side. Despite his lower back being sore and achy, he didn't regret a thing. They could only smile at each other as they thought the same thing, how they had been each other's first and both knew each other would be the one and only to see the other in such situation.

"Hmm but my hurt when you pushed me babe. Hey do you remember the day I asked you to move in with me Bum Bum" Jonghyun replied again, finger tips still caressing his lover's soft, smooth skin. Key hummed softly as he remembered the day like it was just yesterday.

The older had moved out from his parents home a year before, buying a small cosy apartment just five minutes from the town centre. Jonghyun had studied in collage for two years studying music and business. He had gotten a very well paid job working as a tailor in one of the most expensive designer branded shops. He sold suits to the highest and wealthiest people around and even some well named celebrity's came to his shop for suits for special events.

The puppy like man had only applied but didn't hold out much hope, it wasn't his dream job but the pay was amazing. It kept a roof over his head and food on the table and clothes on his body (much to the younger's misery). They feline beauty was so proud of his boyfriend for getting the job and getting the apartment. Spending the day helping Jonghyun move in and unpack everything.

The younger wanted to celebrate the older's new life in his own place but as it was pelting down with rain and wind battering the streets, the younger took the money he had saved for a pair of new shoes to buy a special large pizza, lot's of different sides and desserts. They spent the first night in Jonghyun's apartment eating pizza to each other, talking and joking around and cuddling under the blankets.

Key had not long started collage choosing to go down the health and beauty route instead of fashion. He wanted to become a hair dresser, finding a passion for styling peoples hair and creating new and unique styles and colours. Jonghyun of course was so proud of his feline beauty, supporting every thing the younger wanted to do. Jonghyun was by the younger's side and helped as much as could to make Key's dreams come true. Jonghyun originally wanted to become a musician but his dreams changed as he got older and soon their dreams became exactly the same thing.

Key's happiness was the older's number one main priority. Once the older had settled down in his apartment, he had thought of what it would be like to have the younger living with him. As each day passed those thoughts got more frequent, most weekends Key came to sleep over and it felt like they were already an old married couple.

Jonghyun felt more and more alone when the younger had to return home for the week of college that laid ahead. His thought's only confirmed that it was the right thing to do and once he was sure, he was going to ask the younger to move in with him. His apartment wasn't that far from the college, during the time Jonghyun had started to live on his own and start working he started to learn to drive. The thought's of being able to pick his lover up from college and later on from work and going shopping together only excited the puppy like man more.

"I do remember so well Jjongie baby. I thought you was teasing me at first but when I saw how serious you were, I was so happy. I had always dreamt of living with my puppy" Key replied, happiness shone in those honey brown orbs.

The younger pecked the mole between the older's collar bones. The sweet and simple gesture nearly caused the older's heart to melt in to a huge puddle of goo. The younger sighed a little and remembered the day Jonghyun asked him to move in. He had taken the younger for a picnic on the hills, watching the sun set peacefully over the calm ocean they could see from the top. Key had sat in between the older's leg's, strong warm arms were wrapped around his waist.

Jonghyun rested his head on the younger's shoulder, kissing the soft milky white skin on the feline beauty's neck. It was so beautiful, seeing the soft golden rays slowly disappear in the light pink sky. Jonghyun nuzzled is face in the younger's neck after a while, thinking of whether he was doing the right thing, the sweetest strawberry scent caressed his nose. The moment the older heard Key say those three words his world stopped for a moment.

It was often the younger would speak of his feelings so openly and that moment really sealed the deal for Jonghyun. He couldn't live with out his Bum Bum by his side and all he wants is to wake next to his angel and fall sleep holding him close to his chest. Softly Jonghyun had whispered in to the younger's ear, how would he like to come and live with him, Key had turned in the older's arms to face him.

Shock was written across his beautiful features, tears pooled in those beautiful, shining eye's, pearl white teeth dug into the soft skin on his soft bottom lip. Jonghyun's finger's moved quicker then the speed of light the moment a tear started to fall down the younger's soft pale cheek. Jonghyun smiled at the younger, whispering the same sentence again, voice calm and loving, puppy eye's full of love and hope.

The older pleaded a bit, wanting the younger to know just how serious he was about moving in. For the younger it took a few moments for the older's words to truly sink in. It felt too good to be true, yet it was all he had ever wanted and wished for. He knew the answer straight away, tears slowly freely fell down his cheek only to be wiped away by the puppy like man's soft finger tips. Key nodded his head, mumbling a weak yes, voice stuttering as he threw his arms round his handsome lover, the gentle breeze blew softly over them. The birds singing away made the moment that extra special for the two lovers.

That evening Key went home to tell his mum the news, Jonghyun went with the younger for support. Of course the feline beauty's mum was shocked at first as he was her one and only baby boy. After a few moments she pulled her son in to a tight cuddle, congratulating him and wishing him well. It was too perfect and the two lover's couldn't have been more happy when both their mum's told them that they were also going to move in together.

The boy's mums had gotten close over the years, bonding the same day the two lover's met. The older ladies were so supportive of their sons relationship and seemed more like sisters then best friends. That next day, Key moved out of his mum's house, Jonghyun had passed his driving test a few months previous. He managed to take the younger's bit's in his car though had to do a few trips there and back.

That night they snuggled on the sofa, eating greasy burgers and chips from the take away, watching a cheesy film though the two lover's seemed more interested in each other. That night as they went to bed, Jonghyun had make the younger's welcome home a bit special, hinting that they should christen the new fresh and clean bed sheets. Though Key blushed and lightly slapped the older's arm, he loved the idea and that night they gave them self's to each other just like it was their very first time again.

"Oh Kibummie I could never lie to you baby. You had the same reaction when I got down on one knee and proposed to you. I remember it so clearly Bummie baby, The butterflies in my stomach and my heart racing fast. Gosh I love you so much" Jonghyun said softly while weaving his finger's through the younger's dark chocolate fluffy brown messy hair.

The older remembered how nervous he had been that day he had asked for the younger's hand in marriage. He had taken the younger to a rather fancy American dinner in the heart of town. The younger had left college a year and had gotten a job in a well known high end salon in town. It was five minutes from where Jonghyun worked and every thing seemed to fit in to place.

Life seemed so perfect for them but Jonghyun had one thought on his mind to make their life just that extra perfect. He didn't want Key as his boyfriend any more, he wanted the younger as his husband. It had been on his mind for a while, they had been together for nearly five years and had been living together for nearly 11 months. Their mum's lived twenty minutes away and they made sure to visit once or twice week.

The puppy like man had asked the younger to dress up smart for their special date that Saturday evening. he had wanted to take the younger back to the Chinese restaurant were they had their first ever date but it was closed due to being redecorated. The older knew how much the feline beauty he was proud to call his own loved American food so it seemed most perfect. To say the younger was speechless when they arrived was an understatement.

They had their own little private booth away from the main hall, the view was beautiful, it was a little closer to the seafront. They could see boats sailing in the distance, some just bobbling along the calm waves. They drank the finest champagne the restaurant had to offer which made the younger curious. The navy blue velvet box burned in the older's pocket all night as they ate. Butterflies were going mental in his stomach at the thought of what was going to happen/ He wasn't even sure Key would say yes or was ready for such a huge and final step in their relationship.

Everything had been going so well between them, having the younger move in had been a blessing for the older. He found him self falling more in love and felt so proud of him self for asking Key when he did. He couldn't vision his life with out the younger any more nor could he life without waking up to seeing his angel sleep in his arms and snore so cutely.

Of course they had their fair share of arguments but it was never anything serious enough to even dent their strong bond or destroy the beautiful relationship they had worked so hard to build together. They ate so much yummy food, the older finding new things he found to really like. Key promised to make them at home just for him which sent his heart bouncing around in his chest again.

As they waited for the bill to arrive at their table, Jonghyun's gaze fell on his lover's finger's that rested against the red cloth on the table. The older looked at the younger's left hand and that special finger were maybe the engagement ring would sit. He imagined how the beautiful 24 cart gold band would look resting around the slim pale finger, how would the three diamonds sparkle under any bright lights.

"Oh baby I remember that so well. I remember you became so quiet when we walked along the beach, I was worried something serious was wrong Jjong. You scared me so much yet you made me the happiest man alive by the time the clock hit midnight. I love you too, so much" Key replied softly, a soft purr left his lips as the older's finger's waved through his hair softly over and over.

Key leaned up to peck the older's lips before snuggling back down on the older's chest. Key left a wide smile take over his bow shaped lips as he remembered the night Jonghyun asked him to marry him and become his husband. They had been for one of the best meals they had ever had, walking along the quiet beach after made the night so perfect. The moon shone brightly down on the the calm ocean, the light felt like it was shining down on their path way. They younger could feel the older's hand tremble in his own which caused him to worry.

Jonghyun was never one to be so quiet and look so deep in thought and worried. Key stopped the older from carrying on walking, they had gotten down to the end of the beach, taken off their shoes as the sand tickled their feet. The waved washed up a little bit, only hitting their toes. The pier beside them was still open, they had some special show that started at midnight.

The younger had asked the older what was wrong, he didn't like it if the older was keeping secrets from him. Slowly the older his dry plump lips and turned to face the younger. Taking a deep breath he slowly began to speak, telling the feline beauty he no longer wanted him as his boyfriend. Of course Key assumed the worst, tears didn't take a second to free fall down his cheeks,

lips quivering and hands trembled. Before he could ask the older what he meant, the older replied that he wanted the younger to be more then that to him, slowly sinking down on to one knee. The younger could only gasp and slap his warm, trembling hand against his mouth as he realised what was actually happening. In a blink the older had pulled out the navy blue velvet box and opened it, seated in between two black velvet cushions was a beautiful 24 cart gold band, encrusted with three diamonds.

The inside of the band engraved with a small heart symbol followed by "Forever yours baby. I love you then, now and forever - Kim Jonghyun". The four words quietly spilled from the older's lips "Will you marry me?". Key cried and fell to his knees, nodding his head like mad man, not trusting his voice to speak in that moment. Both hugged each other tightly, stained cheeks mirrored the feline beauty's as the younger's answer sinks in. As Jonghyun pulled back and pecked the younger's lips, a countdown could be heard nearby.

As the puppy like man slowly slid the ring down the younger's finger, loud fireworks exploded in the dark midnight sky, beautiful colours lighting up the happy couple as they watch cuddled up together. The younger couldn't keep his eye's of the gold band that surrounded his finger, it felt like his dreams had come alive. He felt a little foolish for nearly thinking Jonghyun was going to leave him, yet the stupid puppy only had made him fall even harder in love with him.

He had made the younger the happiest man alive and Key felt like the most loved man that ever graced earth. That night Jonghyun had another surprise for the younger. On his right arm was a tattoo "Kim Kibum, My Bummie I loved you in the past, I love you in the present, I will love you forever in the future". Surrounded by a beautiful patten and a small heart at the start and end of the writing.

It was so beautiful and Key couldn't help but spend the night tracing over the black ink that stained the older's tanned skin. Mean while Jonghyun couldn't help but spend the night caressing the gold band that surrounded his lover's finger's, kissing the back of his hand and the ring from time to time before pecking those silky soft bow shaped lips. They both fell as they whispered those three words to each other over and over. Each time more meaningful and held more truth and emotion.

"Do You remember the day, we finally said I Do to each other baby. I finally have my life long wish come true, I got to call you my husband" Jonghyun asked softly after a few moments of peaceful silence between them.

Key placed feather light kisses on the older's chest, humming lightly at the puppy like man's question. How could he ever forget his wedding day, it was more perfect then he had ever imagined. They had white and lilac flower's decorating the aisle the younger was going to walk down. While Jonghyun had worn a black suit, the younger wore a matching suit but in white.

They had spent eight months planning their big day inviting a few friends and their mums along, Onew happily accepted the offer to walk the feline beauty down the aisle. Neither knew their dad's and wanted to bother finding them after their mums explained why they ran off when they were so young. Jonghyun remembered how he felt so nervous waiting at the end of the aisle for his lover.

His hand's trembled and he kept bouncing on his toe's, excitement mixed in at the thought of Key becoming his husband in a matter of minutes. He felt like he needed to pinch him self and that this was all real and his Bummie had agreed to marry him. The moment Taemin started to play the piano, the world seemed to stop for a moment. The large wooded door's creaked open and ever so slowly a figure appeared through the doors. Jonghyun swore his heart stopped beating and his breath got caught in his throat. The sight of his lover was a memory he never wants to forget.

Newly dyed blond hair neatly straightened and bangs swept to one side. The younger's bang's had a light pink dye in the ends, feline eye's rimmed with black eye liner and a light dust of blush coated those soft cheeks. Jonghyun couldn't believe such piece of perfection was going to be his husband and loved him the same way he loved the younger.

As the younger reached the end, Onew placed the feline beauty's hand in the older's. The puppy like man swore electric shocks bolted through his body at the simple touch. The priest welcomed everyone, time ticked by so fast as they said their sweet vows to each other. Minho stood by Jonghyun's side with the two gold bands that would bond them for the rest of their life's.

The older couldn't help but caress the younger's cheek and wipe away a fallen diamond like droplet as he repeated the priest's words. Jonghyun made sure the younger knew he meant every single word that came from his lips, his puppy eye's shone with nothing but pure love and affection. His thumbs softly caressing the back of the younger's hand when he noticed the feline beauty tear up a little bit. Jonghyun had to bite his bottom lip a few times to stop him self from letting any tears fall, his emotions felt like they were at an all time high, his love for the younger only growing stronger as the clock hands ticked by slowly.

"Of course I remember Jjong, it was the best day of my life. I remember how nervous I was before hand, worried I would mess up. Though we cried, I think our mum's did more" Key giggled and the older could only agree and chuckle along with his adorable husband.

Their weeding day had been so perfect, everyone was in such high spirits and congealed the happy couple. The moment when they both said I Do, the two lover's could hear their mum's sobbing happily while clinging to each other muttering "my baby is married". Both had to bite their lips to keep their chuckles at bay as the priest finished up . The moment he called out that they were now officially Husband and Husband, Jonghyun smashed his lips against the younger's. He poured in as much of his love as possible.

Their lips melted together so smoothly, the sweet scent of strawberry once again lingered on the older's plump lips when they pulled apart. Jonghyun whispered a breathless "I love you Bummie" Before pecking the younger's bow shaped lips one last time. They turned to their friends and family who cheered loudly and applauded the happy couple. Both Key and Jonghyun had the biggest smiles on their lips, Jonghyun looked like the proudest loved up idiot and Key was the blushing bride literally. The happy couple walked down the aisle, Taemin playing a cheerful tune on the piano, Onew and Minho throwing confetti over the happily married couple.

Their mum's followed, fixing them self's for the special wedding photo's, they looked like something from the rocky horror show with make up running down their cheeks. The boy's could only giggle as their mum's panicked and kept apologizing for ruining the day but they were so happy and over emotional. The rest of the day went so well, they ate yummy Korean food and Jonghyun and Key had their very first dance together.

Jonghyun couldn't keep his lips of his newly found husband though, every five seconds another sweet peck was placed on the younger's lips. Key couldn't complain though it made his heart flutter knowing their feelings hadn't changed now they were officially bonded for life. He had always been worried the older would get bored with him and leave him yet the older only continued to shock him and love him more with each passing day. They set off an honeymoon the day after, surprising the younger with a week long trip to London.

The puppy like man knew Key had always wanted to go there and it seemed the perfect time to let one of his many dreams come true. Of course the younger cried with happiness, it seemed so good to be true. They stayed in a five star fancy hotel, explored the famous city and made sure to visit all the sights. They tasted and very much enjoyed the English food and enjoyed a musical in the west end.

Of course one day was dedicated to shopping down Oxford street and Regent street and nearly every night. the older could never keep his hand's to him self. Showering the younger with all his love. The made love as the busy traffic roared out side and people enjoyed the entertaining night life. The week pasted so quickly but both returned home with so many beautiful memories to cherish for ever that they had created.

They were both worried married life would ruin their beautiful, strong relationship and the love would slowly disappear like so many couples they had seen. Yet their love only blossomed more and married life was so much better then what anyone had said to them. It had been a blessing for them to only get stronger, closer and more loved up since becoming husband and husband.

It was nearly three years since that beautiful day they had said I do in front of many friends and family. Of course like any normal couple they had silly arguments but they always sorted it out quickly and make up love making was always the best kind. They still lived in the same apartment Jonghyun had brought all them years ago, it was perfect for them and felt no need to move. They spent many winter evening's either cuddled up on the sofa, in front of the fire or baking in the kitchen. They both seemed to go in to a habit of baking a lot, whether it was biscuits or cakes or special desserts.

As time went on, the shop got busier, with tourist coming from all over to visit. Key and Jonghyun thought it would be rather  quirky to make doughnuts with speical kind's of fillings in them. They did ones with toffee in the middle, apple crumble, penut butter kreme, cookie crunch, strawberry gloss, starberries and kreme, caramel crunch and a gazed raspberry.

They seemed to be popular, especially with the younger children. They named the small bakery/cafe Krazy Kim's Kakes. It seemed quite cute and suited the little shop so well. Over time more and more people arrived and the demand for new flavoured cakes and doughnuts rose. It really was like a crazy place with even crazier fillings but both Key and Jonghyun were so happy to see their dream shop blossom so well. It felt more like a family run buisness with Onew, Taemin, Minho working there and their mum's popping in on most days.

Jonghyun would always be back hugging the younger as he mixed the ingredients in the bowl, lips kissing the nape of the feline beauty's neck. The younger would always end up in a laughing fit at the state his husband would get in to. Flour all over his face, hair messily sticking in all directions with bit's of butter every where. Key had never seen anything more adorable and cute and his husband still was the most gorgeous man on earth, even with cake mixture over him. The feline beauty would always kiss away the pout that would form on the older's plump lips.

The younger would help him wash his hair, making sure to get everything out but they only seemed to end up getting dirty again the minute the older stepped out the bath. During the summer, the happily married couple enjoyed picnics and watching the sun set. They still had special date nights every Friday or Saturday night, they enjoy many dinner dates and going to the movies together.

Their love never once started to disappear, only bubble brighter.  Each anniversary they went to the special Chinese restaurant in town, the owners welcoming them like they were part of the business family. Roo was still the little pickle that liked to barge into a room whenever the couple were heavily making out, always resulting in Jonghyun on the floor, rubbing a sore spot. It was either his head or his he fell on but Key would always make it better again. They had both done well with work, Jonghyun got promoted to manger of the store while Key became the head stylist.

They kept those jobs for a while but soon their dream of owning a small bakery took over. The spent the second year planning everything and at the end of that year they opened their little shop. It had been a tough time and they had suffered through some hardships and arguments but it was all worth it. Jonghyun especially was happy seeing the bright sparkle in his husbands eye's on opening day.

A long queue outside shocked them both and even the owners of the little Chinese restaurant came to congratulate them and help promote their bakery in their shop. It was all so surreal and a dream, they had employed their good friends who all seemed to be looking for work and even their mum's  helped to bake some cakes to sell there.

Five months after it opened, the bakery slowly seemed to turn in to a cafe, selling hot foods, sandwiches and delicious treats. They served hot and cold drinks and snacks such as Crisp and chocolate bars. Of course they still sold their own baked cakes and biscuits which always sold like hot cakes. They had not long passed their third year anniversary and everything seemed to go from strength to strength. It was just over four months ago they found out something that neither expected yet it was another dream come true for them both.

"Jjong, Do you think your remember the day we found out about our little bundle of fluff" Key asked shyly and peaked up at the older who only beamed brightly. Jonghyun pecked his husbands little button nose who crinkled it up playfully.

It had been a day Jonghyun swore he was dreaming and someone was going to punch him awake. His husband had been feeling very unwell and after many protest, the older took him to the doctor. Of course the doctor had no clue what to do so he sent to the hospital where they did several test on the feline beauty. Jonghyun was worried sick, what is it was something serious, he couldn't imagine his life with out his little Kibummie by his side.

It would be a life not worth living at all. He couldn't even function properly with out the feline beauty by his side. After spending an exhausting day up at the hospital they finally got the news neither were expecting. Jonghyun nearly fainted on the spot, his hand trembled as the younger held his rough hand softly. It was not just any shocking news though, it was the greatest news they could ever get. His Kibummie was going to have his baby, of course the nurse kindly explained to the males how it was possible and happily accepted Key's request to keep it no matter the risk.

Jonghyun kept kissing the younger happily, he had always wanted a family but he would of been so happy to adopt. The older could never change a thing about his life or change his Bummie. His feline beauty was the only person he wanted to spend his whole life with no matter what. They went home, still in shock, both sobbed in each other's arms happily knowing the fruit of their love was slowly going to grow in the younger's tummy.

Jonghyun became such a love sick idiot, making the younger fall for him harder, even though it was too early for the growing baby to hear, the older would sing and talk to the younger's slowly growing round belly. Jonghyun loved to kiss it and caress it softly as they snuggled in bed. Key felt relieved seeing how much the older wanted to have the baby, he had been worried Jonghyun would see him as some sick freak and leave him alone.

It had been the total opposite, the younger's husband making sure he rested well with his feet up as he cleaned and helped around the house more then used to do. Not long after the news both decided to leave their jobs and focus on the bakery that seemed to be more like a cafe. Business kept on blooming and neither had to be there every day. Once Key reached the third month, they decided to tell their friends and mum's who were so over the moon and once again sobbed in each other arms. Jonghyun joked that they should take out shares in the tissue company, they would make a fortune. 

"Of course I remember Bum Bum, I can I ever forget that day. Just another perfect memory I will keep with me forever baby" Jonghyun replied softly and kissed his husband on the lips before sitting up a little bit. He gently helped the younger sit up and shuffle over so the younger sat in between his legs.

Key rested his head on the older's shoulder, strong warm hands wrapped around his small little four month bump. Key rested his hand's on top of Jonghyun's, feeling the older's finger's caressing his belly so softly. Everything seemed so perfect for the couple and nothing could ever destroy the beautiful bond they had created so long ago. It was only one month to go before they would find out whether they were going have a little girl or little boy. Secretly both wished for a little girl but having a boy would still make them happy and proud. These memories are just a few of the hundreds of thousand's that the happy couple created together.

Neither knew the day they met all them years ago in primary school, would turn out to be one of the greatest days. They had no clue why they bonded so quickly and Jonghyun never understood why he felt so close to the younger and protected him when he didn't know him. They were destine to be souls mates and fate finally gave in and helped the two clueless young boy's meet and spend their life's together. Though Jonghyun was 28 and Key 26, both felt like they had been together a life time.

They still  had so many years ahead to spend together and create some magical moments to share with their children and grandchildren in many years to come. Jonghyun smiled and moved a hand to turn the younger's head, placing his lips on the younger's bow shaped lips softly. Muttering a small "I love you so much Bum Bum" breathlessly.

The feline beauty could only smile and blush a little bit ( Key hated blushing and Jonghyun still managed to make him red as a tomato all these years later). He pecked the older's lips before whispering "I love you too my puppysaurous" and giggled lightly. Along the way they lost a few so called friends who didn't agree with their relationship, although it hurt, they didn't care. Who needed friends like that when they had each other and are so happy together. Their mum's still lived close by together, most people swore they were more like sisters then good friends (and mother in laws).

They got on so well and only made the couple so happy. They were pure solid proof that dreams can come true and they are even better when you don't expect them to happen and they happen the best way possible. From two very young boy's who met at primary school to two grown men, married, loved up and their little baby growing well. Jonghyun and Key are proof of what true love and happiness is like.

They are proof that you don't need much to make it in life and dreams can come true even the ones that seem so useless and silly. It was like fate had already planned for them to be together and decided to shine down on them at a young age and grow, learn and blossom together. Through the hard ships, tough times and the awful situations they faced together, neither could be more in love with each other. Tomorrow when a new day is born, their love will only increase more and their dreams becoming more real. Jonghyun and Key are the pure solid proof that true love exists and who could ever forget those memories they created together.

The older sometimes joked about them writing a book about their memories and life growing up together. He wanted to title it simply "Do You Remember". (Of course Key found cheesy but deep down he loved the idea. He always will remember each and every single date spent with his puppy like husband). How could anyone forget about the handsome face, puppy eye's and god like body that Jonghyun had.

Even when the younger became old, wrinkly with grey hair and a little loopy, he will always remember his husband, his angelic voice and handsome features. Jonghyun was one in a million and not someone the younger ever wants to forget about. Love isn't easy but they showed the world that through the troubles and hard times, love would always pull through, stronger and better then before.

Their love was so strong, they felt more then ready to take the world on and can handle anything thrown their way. Jonghyun and Key are the definition of true love and the fruit of their love was the strongest proof to the world just how true and pure their love really is.


A/N Hello lovelies <3333

First up Thank you so so so much to my 37 Subscriber's and 4 upvotes (never had so many before posting a story O.O)

OMG this is officialy my longest story at 11,200 words XD

I really loved writing this sequel so much <333

 ( How cute is Key here, little noddle head XD)

Did work hard on this so really hope it shows and everyone enjoys it :3 (My fave story I have done so far)

Hope it was worth the wait and what everyone wanted it to me ><

I do not regret making this so fluffy it causes tears and your brain to melt to goo XD

Comment and Subscribe my lovelies <333 all feed back welcome and means everything to me :3 

I will see you all again soon <3333