The Vogue interview

The Vogue interview

The clock was 5:34 in the morning and I'm sitting on one of the chairs by the pool, watching the photografers taking pictures of the stunning man, Lee Donghae. The light from the sun rise matched perfectly with pool and his body, almost as if he was made of it. The wasy he moved in the water, it was magical. Never have I ever seen someone so i don't now how to express it, like he was controling the water. As if he was playing with the water, telling it what to do. The photoshot was over faster than I thought it should be, or it might be because that I was blinded by him. 

I can’t believe it, the real Lee Donghae is sitting right in front of me. The man who won hundred of awards, been selected to the worlds iest man, the man the whole world adore. Donghae has under his carrier as an actor has been in over 30 movies and won 4 oscars, he’s prefect in all sort of ways. 

”You have been acting since you were young, how do you feel growing up in that kind of way?” I said calmly trying to hide that i'm nervous, I have interviewed a lot of celebrities through the years but never have I been so nervous as I am right now. 

Donghae gave me a beautiful smile and let his body fall back into the char. He fixed his black Chanel sunglasses before answering me with a professional  voice; 

”This is a question I have been asked a lot and I have honestly never felt there was anything wrong growing up like the way I did. I have always seen it as something positive, other people see themselves as kids on bad pictures and home made video clips with poor quality, but I, when I want to see myself all i have to do is to google myself up and see the professional pictures of me and the fantastic movies I have been acting in. ” 

”That’s kid of sad.” I said quietly hoping he would hear me but still not, to my bad luck that I always had he raised a eyebrow and said;

”Excuse me?”

”Oh nothing, you are in this new action thriller called ”The story of two” which will have premier later this year, with big stars such as Choi Siwon and So Ji Sub. How do you feel about it? ” 

”Acutely I’m pretty excited about this whole thing, it’s my second time working with So Ji Sub-sshi. We understand each other pretty well, so we work well together. I have only been acting in few of this kinds of movies, so the environment is quite new to me. It was a new challenge to me, but it made me change my mind about action thrillers. I want to act in more of them!” 

Donghae answered smiling like an idiot, he chuckled and covered his mouth with his hand to hide his teeth. Never have i seen a such adorable person in my whole life, the way he said the last meaning, it came straight from his heart and he couldn’t seem to stop himself from being proud of it. 

”Is there any spoilers you could tell us?"

”Oh if there is, but I don’t think my agent want me to to do so. But I will spoil anyways, because it’s fun. Well there will be a lot of action, no kind of romance just action. The movie looks like have been filmed in the streets of Seoul but some parts are it’s filmed in a studio at Universal Studios in California, USA. Quite surprising right? Ah I should stop, I could tell you the whole movie if I could but I unfortunately I can’t. ”

Did I ever say Donghae looks completely stunning in that white Armani shirt and that brown messy hair of his? I could stare at him all day long. A touch. Just a touch is all I wanted. To touch that perfect body, to have it pressed against by own body. Having him bending over for me and have him screaming my name. 

”Hello? Ehmn are you there?” asked Donghae confused, waving with his hand in from of my face. Groaning I took his hand and smiled brightly. 

”Yeah, I’m here just had a lot on my mind. Sorry.” 

 

-----

More is coming ^^