Smiles

Before The Worst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dying. Are you afraid to die. Have you thought of dying? Have you wanted to curse the person who's responsible and who invented the word dying?

 

5 months ago, dying was never known to Sungmin. He was beautiful, inside and out and he was the happiest in the world. He has everything.

 

5 months ago, he wrote songs and signed contracts. He met with old friends and discover new things. And 5 months ago, he was so in love.

 

He was still in love now, but he was scared cause' 5 months ago, he discovered he only has a month to live.

 

He wasn't afraid to die, but he was damn scared to leave everyone, to leave Kyuhyun. Is Hades to blame or God to ask?

 

Life, he had borrowed it and made it beautiful.

 

Death, it's taking him and breaking all he thought he has.

 

Cho Kyuhyun, don't let my death take you down.

 

***

 

Sungmin opened his eyes as his hands searched for a source of warmth. He saw no one and fear struck him in an instance. He stood up and walked around the house, looking at every room and under every sofa.

 

"Kyuhyun? Where are you Kyuhyun? Please don't scare me like this"

 

Tiredly, he took a seat on the floor, closed his eyes and calmed himself. Kyuhyun won't leave him like that. Slowly opening his eyes, he noticed a pink box beside his favorite bunny plushie. He crawled and stopped in front of the big rectangular box.

 

Tilting his head, he looked from side to side before carefully lifting the cover. Inside the box was another square pink box and a pink envelope, which probably contains a letter, carelessly hidden in the side.

 

Sungmin picked the envelope and pulled the letter out, he unfolded it and smiled as Kyuhyun's messy handwriting welcomed him.

 

Princess,

 

Good morning, how was your sleep? Mine was beautiful, I slept with the most perfect man in the whole wide world, anyways, inside the other box was a gift from, wear it and go to the place where we first met, i'll be waiting baby~

                                                                                                                                                Your Only Prince

 

Tears, why are there tears? He should be happy, yet tears flow freely from his eyes. He placed the letter back inside the envelope and uncovered the second box. Inside the box was a memory, a sob escaped his lips and covered his face as he can no longer contain his happiness.

 

This is silly, but he was glad, Kyuhyun's keeping up with his promise.

 

***

 

 

Back to the past...

 

It was raining that Monday morning, Kyuhyun was one of the unlucky ones who forgot or who never brings an umbrella to school. He was standing in a shed, the bus stop specifically and though the school's near, he won't sacrifice his newly bought shoes and not to mention his well earned uniform.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter