Welcome to SEOUL !

Realize ♥

 

Friday morning, it's the time that Sooyoung and Ryeowook will go to Seoul to continue their dreams together. You can see on their eyes that thaey gonna miss their family and also their friends. While Sooyoung's mom is preparing her things, she ran to her mom and hug her.
"Omma!", Sooyoung told to her mom while hugging her.
"Oh Soo?", Sooyoung's mom answered while her tears is falling from her eyes.
"Omma do take care always ok?", Sooyoung told to her mom while crying.
"You too my daughter. If you have aby problems there, don't be shy to ask Ryeowook for help arasso?", Sooyoung's mom said.
"Ne omma! Saranghae!", Sooyoung said.
"Nado saranghae Soo.", Her mom replied.
 
"Sooyoung let's go!", Ryeowoook shouted while he is outside the house of Sooyoung.
 
Sooyoung went out of her room with her mom. Their parent's take them to the bus station.
Ryeowook and Sooyoung say goodbye to their parents.
It tooks them 12 hours to reach Seoul. While inside the bus, Sooyoung felt cold. Ryeowook asked her, 
"Are you ok Soo?".
"Uhmm..Wookie I feel cold. I forgot my jacket.", Sooyoung answered with a pouted lips.
"Aissh..Her's my jacket, you can use it.", Ryeowook told Sooyoung in a childish manner.
"Kamsahamnida Wookie!", Sooyoung answered with a big smile.
"Give me your hands Soo!", Ryeowook said.
"Waeyo?", Sooyoung asked.
"I will put it inside my pocket so that you can't feel any cold.", Ryeowook told Sooyoung in a childish manner again.
 
It's already morning when they reached Seoul because while on the road, something wrong happened on their bus.
 
"Soo wake up! We're here already!", Ryeowook whispered to Sooyoung.
 
They quickly get out of the bus to look for a taxi because they still need to look their dorm.
While waiting for a taxi, Sooyoung feel thirst so she told Ryeowook to buy a water.
 
"Wookie just stay here I will just by a water." Sooyoung said.
"Ne Soo.", Ryeowook answered while smiling.
 
While walking, Sooyoung heard her phone rang so tht's why she get her phone on her bag. Accidentally, she bumped into a boy.
 
"Oh jeongmal mianhae!", Sooyoung said to the boy.
"It's ok! I'm so sorry also!", the boy answered.
"No, it's my fault.", Sooyoung replied.
"No it's mine.", the boy answered.
"But....", Sooyoung said but the boy covered her lips so she didn't continue what she is saying.
"By the way, I'm Yong Junhyung.", the boy said.
"Oh I'm Choi Sooyoung.", Sooyoung answered.
"Nie to meet you Sooyoung.", Junhyung said.
"Same to you oppa!", Sooyoung answered.
"Don't call me oppa, just call me by my name!", Junhyung said.
"Ne......Junhyung!", Sooyoung replied while smiling.
"So I got to go. I will pick up my mom in the airport. I hope to see you soon.", Junhyung said.
"Ne Junhyung.", Sooyoung answered.
 
Junhyung ride on his car while Sooyoung go to the shop to buy a water.
(After how many minutes, Sooyoung go back to the place where Ryeowook is waiting for her.)
 
"What took you so long Soo?", Ryeowook asked Sooyoung.
"Nothing, I just accidentally bumped a guy there so I asked him if he's ok!", Sooyoung explained.
"Ok then. Oh there's a taxi. Let's go Soo!", Ryeowook said.
"Ne Ryeowook.", Sooyoung answered.
 
While inside the taxi, Ryeowook asked the driver if ever he knows a dorm just a kilometer away from their university. The driver took them to his sister's dorm.
 
"This is my sister's dorm. It's 2 kilometers away from your university.", the driver said.
"Kamsahamnida!", the two answered.
"Chonmaneyo!", the driver replied.
 
The gate opened a girl went out.
 
"So you are Ryeowook?", the girl asked while pointing his hand to Ryeowook.
"Ne noona!", Ryeowook answered.
"Then you are Sooyoung?", the girl asked Sooyoung while pointing his hand also to Sooyoung.
"Ne unnie!", Sooyoung replied.
"How did you know us?", Ryeowook asked the girl.
"My brother texted me a while ago that you are looking for a dorm.", the girl answered.
"Oh I se.", Ryeowook answered.
"So let's go now toyour room?", the girl said.
 
"So this is your room!", the girl said.
"WHAT?!!", Sooyoung shouted with a shocked face.
"Waeyo?", the girl asked.
"W-W-We willgoing to stay in only one room?", Sooyoung asked again.
"Yes! We don't have enoung vacant room. But it's up to you if you don't want here.", the girl answered.
"Soo what's the problem with you? You know what, before we go here in Seoul I've already search for a dorm and I fount out that some of them are very expensive and we can't afford it!", Ryeowook explained to Sooyoung.
"That's right! As what I can see, you two looks like smart and kind so I will give you a discount.", the girl said.
"Ok then!", Sooyoung said.
"Oh by the way I'm Jung Ah, the owner of this dorm.", Jung ah said.
"Nice to meet you!", the two said.
"I know the two of you is tired so I will leave you now here for you to take a rest.", Jung ah said.
 
The two arranged their things.
 
"So So you will be the one to sleep in the bed.", Ryeowook said.
"How about you?", Sooyoung asked.
"I will just take a sleep here in the sofa!", Ryeowook answered.
"Are you sure?", Sooyoung asked.
"Ne Soo!", Ryeowook answered.
 
The two take a rest.