Bestfriends

Realize ♥

 

NORMAL POV

 

Kim Ryeowook and Choi Sooyoung  are bestfriends since they were a child. They started to do things together  since they were in elementary. They go to school together, take their break together and go home together. Their parents agreed with their friendship. When they was still a child, they promised to each other that they will be bestfriends forever and nothing more than that. But it looks like Sooyoung did not follow that, because as time passes by, she fell inlove with her bestfriend.

Now, Sooyoung and Ryeowook will graduate in High School. They decided to study at Seoul. They informed their parents but the parents of Sooyoung doesn’t want it. They’re wondering what if something bad happen to them while thy were in Seoul. But Ryeowook promised to the parents of Sooyoung that he will protect his bestfriend when someone is hurting Sooyoung. Because of the big trust of Sooyoung’s parent to Ryeowook, they let their daughter to take her college at Seoul together with her bestfriend.

“Nice one!”, Ryeowook told to Sooyoung.

“Waeyo?”, Sooyoung answered.

“Nothing, I’m just happy for you!”,Ryeowook answered while smiling.

“Then why?”, Sooyoung asked Ryeowook again.

“Aissh…Why you have so may questions?”. Ryeowook acclaimed.

“Ooops…Sorry Wookie!”, Sooyoung said while smiling.

            “Come here Soo let’s celebrate!”, Ryeowook said while holding Soouyoung’s hand.

            “Where?”, Sooyoung said.

            “Just follow me!”. Ryeowook said.

            Ryeowook treat Sooyoung in one of the most popular restaurant’s in their city.

            “Wait Wookie!”, Sooyoung said.

            “Waeyo Soo?”, Ryeowook said.

            “The foods here are very expensive. We can’t afford it. We need to earn money for our tuition!”, Sooyoung said.

            “Don’t worry Soo. It’s my first time to treat you right?”, Ryeowook said with a big smile.

            “But…”, Sooyoung said, but before she ends what she wants to say, Ryeowook covered her lips with his hands and said, “Soo just go with me! Arasso?”.

            “Ne!”, Sooyoung answered.

            While inside the restaurant, the two is talking about what course they want to take up when they enter college.

            “Soo what course do you want to get?”, Ryeowook asked Sooyoung.

            “Molla! How about you?”, Sooyoung asked Ryeowook.

            “Uhmm…me? I think Chemical Engineering.”, Ryeowook answered.

            “What do you think Soo?”, added Ryeowook.

            “Uhmmm.. I don’t know but it’s up to you if what course do you want! I’m just here to support you in everything you do!”,Soooyung answered.

            Ryeowook smiled and they continue eating. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is my Chapter 1.....

It's too short right ?

It's because of some readers doesn't want to read a long story.. kekeke ~~~