Talking About Hyunseong

Feeling Lost

*Jihyun’s POV*

 

*PAST*

 

I woke up and found myself in a really nice hotel room. I saw my phone on the drawer next to the bed and a piece of napkin with writing next to it. I took the napkin first and read it; “I already paid for the room, so don’t worry about it. And… If you ever need someone for anything, contact me. -Hyunseong” On the bottom of the napkin was his number.

 

I felt the need to thank him, so I messaged him, “Hyunseong ah? This is Jihyun. Thank you for getting me to a hotel room safely.”

 

A couple of seconds later, he replied, “Gwaenchanhayo, I couldn’t have just left you alone.”

 

There was nothing else to say, but for some reason, I wanted the conversation to keep going. But instead, I wrote back with, “Geurom, until next time.”

 

I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom to see how I looked before heading back home. I was surprised to see that my make up was still in perfect condition. I grabbed my wristlet and my phone and then felt it vibrate.

 

I checked and it was Hyunseong; “I left my jacket there for you to wear when you go home… I didn’t want a pretty lady to just go out in the public in broad daylight with just a mini skirt on.”

 

I looked around the room and found a jacket on the a chair that was at the end of the bed. I picked it up and tried it on. It was a little big on me, but I was really comfortable. I smiled to myself as I replied to him with, “Gomawo. =]” I grabbed my things and walked out.

 

 

 

 

I got on the city bus and sat down with a smile still on my face. My phone started ringing, I checked with a big smile, but that smile quickly disappeared from disappointment as I saw that it was Hyojung eonni.

 

I answered the call, hearing, “Yah? Eodiya? Gwaenchanha?”

 

I was really confused, “Eo, nah gwaenchanha. Wae?”

 

I heard a sigh of relief, “Donghyun called me and said that you weren’t home, and you weren’t at my place either so I got worried that something might have happened to you.”

 

I was hesitant, debating if I should tell Hyojung eonni about Hyunseong or not. After a few seconds, I decided to tell her, “A guy did bring to me a hotel room with him, though.”

 

I heard a gasp through my phone. “Did he do anything to you? Did he make you do things you weren’t uncomfortable with? Who is he? I’ll find him and kick his !”

 

I laughed as I found all this to be too funny. “Eonni, it wasn’t like that! this guy was a real gentleman. He rented a five star room just for me!” I smiled as I said that. “And he didn’t try to do anything stupid, either.”

 

There was a long pause before Hyojung eonni said, “Jinjja?”

 

“Mm,” I answered, “Jinjja. And he left his jacket for me to wear so that I wouldn’t look so much like a in this mini skirt.”

 

“Wow,” That was all that she said about him. “Did you get his number?”

 

“Eo,” I answered, “He wrote it on a piece of napkin and left it for me.”

 

“Oh~, he seems interested in you!” She teased.

 

“Annya,” I denied, “He was just being nice.”

 

“But,” The joking side of her disappeared as she asked, “How are you going to explain this to Donghyun?”

 

My smile from talking about Hyunseong disappeared. “Molla, it’s not like I did anything with anyone. I’m not like him.”

 

It was silent for a moment, then Hyojung eonni changed the subject, “So, that guy who brought you to that hotel room, what’s his name? How old is he? What does he do for a living?”

 

I put on a fake smile as I said, “His name is Shim Hyunseong, he’s 21, and he owns the club we went to last night.”

 

“Jinjja?” She asked, surprised. “Whao! Now we can get discounts!”

 

“I don’t know about that,” I said, “We aren’t that close yet.”

 

Hyojung eonni took some time to think before she said, “Yah, you should just dump that cheating bastard and date that 21 year old boy.”

 

“I know, right?” I thought, but said, “You date him!”

 

“Yah,” Hyojung eonni continued to convince me, “I’m serious, though. I mean, you and Donghyun are living a ty life, he’s a lazy bum that won’t make you happy. But look at Hyunseong, he’s young, rich, and when we were talking about him, you seemed so happy.”

 

I took a moment to think about it, and Hyojung eonni was right, I was happy talking about Hyunseong. But, there was a side to me that felt really empty and gloomy just thinking about leaving Donghyun.

 

“Think about it, eo?” Hyojung eonni said, “I’ll call you later.” She hung up.

 

I’ve already thought about it, and I’ve made up my mind to stay with Donghyun. I thought to myself, “I’m not happy… He hurts me, and lets me down… And my feelings for him are starting to slowly vanish… But, I’m not strong enough to forget about this love yet.”

 

I got off the bus and started walking towards the apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Notes

 

Sorry that this short chapter took so long to get up! T-T

I planned for this chapter to be longer, but decided that it this was a good ending for a chapter. School's been taking more time from me than I thought, I don't even have the time to watch any kdramas. ='( Anyway, I hope you guys liked this short chapter. I promise that the next chapter will be really intense between the guys! X) So please wait!

 

P.S.

Please give a view for Soyu's new collab song, "The Space Between," and Boyfriend's latest teaser for their song "Witch!"

#excited