Final. (Part 2)

10 Reason why BamBam loves Mark Tuan.

Summary: The sequence of 10 reasons why BamBam loves Mark. It is Mark Tuan’s turn to explain why he love his Bambam.



 

Mark received a letter, which contain of Bambam’s handwriting and a shocking news. Who couldn’t be shock about the letter? Bambam is leaving Mark to go to Thailand to meet his family.

 

And that just made Mark sad.

 

Unknowingly what to do, Mark strode in the dorm, not really know where should he take his feet to. Jackson is laying on the couch, sleeping peacefully as Jaebum and Jinyoung were watching some movies.

 

Yeah, Mark is bored. Everyone noticed that but the thing about him being bored, Bambam is not there to play with him.

 

A sigh escape his lips, “This is useless.” He complained to no one.

 

Youngjae move his feet to look at their older member, Mark is losing his mind, and neither the other members care about it.

 

A day passed when Bambam left. Another day means another boring day for Mark.

 

He barged in to Bambam’s room, settling on his bed, “This is so boring.” He said it to no one but Yugyeom heard it.

 

A solid thing hit Mark’s head hard when he lean his head on Bambam’s pillow, sneaking his hand under the pillow, he grab the notebook, and look at Yugyeom.

 

A smile on Yugyeom tells Mark to continue and read Bambam’s diary, which only contains a strange title on it.

 

“Bambam’s diary! 10 reason why I love Mark Tuan.

 

Mark continue to read Bambam’s diary with a smile on his lips.

 

After reading it, Mark got an idea about what to send to Bambam in Thailand.

 

He grab a blank paper and hurriedly skip to his room, not forgetting to lock it, and flop down on the floor.


 

Meanwhile, in Thailand, Bambam is mad about Mark not sending him a mail. Not even a shoutout in one of their interviews.

 

A knock on the door interrupted him, he open the door wide and reveal his mother with a envelope on her hand.

 

“It’s for you…”

 

“Who is it from?”

 

“Read it.”

 

Once Bambam got the mail in his hand, he wasn’t expecting the name on the letter. Mark Tuan.

 

And Bambam quickly open the envelope with excitement in his face.


 

20 reasons why Mark Tuan love his Kunpimook Bhuwakul.

 

1. I love Bambam because he is cute, caring, and somewhat y. Whichever side he show to me, I still love him.

 

2. I love Bambam because it’s not because he loves me too, it’s because Bambam shows how much he truly loves me and want to spend his time with me.

 

3. I love Bambam because he likes to tease and make me jealous. I always get jealous. With Yugyeom or Jackson, whoever they are. I owned Kunpimook Bhuwakul.

 

4. I love Bambam because not only he loves me, he likes, hate, and admire me.

 

5. I love Bambam because even though our fans ship me with Jackson, he’s still there, smiling and peppering me with kisses.

 

6. I love Bambam because of how the way he stare, and laugh when he found something that is funny, even if it is a lame joke.

 

7. I love Bambam because of his cuteness. It’s natural but I still questioned myself, “How the heck Bambam had this effect on me?”

 

8. I love Bambam because we both had the same taste in music. We could get married with the choice of our own music, or even better, compose it.

 

9. I love Bambam because the moment I saw him, I knew, he is the one.

 

10. I love Bambam because not only he trust me, he loves me to even trust things to me.

 

11. I love Bambam because of his different kind of style in clothing. To be honest, it’s lame but when Bambam wear it, it’s A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

 

12. I love Bambam because he made me write this. Oh, Bam, I saw your 10 reasons why you love me.

 

13. I love Bambam because I know that he is smiling while reading this.

 

14. I love Bambam because he made me so possessive on him. I missed him so much that it hurts. I want him all by himself.

 

15. I love Bambam because he cares for the other people. Not only to him, he cares for the others.

 

16. I love Bambam because of his laughter, his smiles, and his infamous finger on the lips.

 

17. I love Bambam because I can teach him anything that I can teach him.

 

18. I love Bambam because his soft skin is so… soft.

 

19. I love Bambam because he wrote those 10 reasons to show how much he loves me.

 

20. I love Bambam because… Bambam made me write this even though I can’t hardly explain how much I love you. I really love you, Bambam. This is nonsense but I hope… these letter is enough to make you miss me.

 

Mark Tuan.


 

Not only Bambam shed a tear, he even laughed at how messy, but Bambam loves how Mark tried to express his feelings.

 

 

 

A/N; This is Mark's version. Sorry if it's short. ;; Enjoy!