The 11 Dorks

The 11 Dorks

 

   "Oh my god Jongin shut up."

   "But it's SCARY." Jongin pulled the blanket he was tightly clutching over his head and leaped onto Kyungsoo's lap, ignoring the groans of pain from the smaller male. Another scary part happened in the film and Jongin screamed, burying his face in Kyungsoo's shoulder. Kyungsoo sighed and turned off the movie.

   "I thought you were supposed to be the manly dancing machine Kai, not big girl Jongin."

   "I am not a fan of scary things."

   "Really?" Kyungsoo said with a hint of sarcasm.

   "I want to do something else instead, hyung."

   "Like wha-" Kyungsoo was cut off by a pair of lips on his own. He wrapped his arms around Jongin and flipped their positions so Kyungsoo was sat on Jongin's lap, his legs around the younger's waist. Jongin put one hand on Kyungsoo's hip and the other hand found its way up Kyungsoo's shirt. They were so engrossed in activity that they didn't hear the front door open and 9 men walk in. 

   "Oh my god you two, get a room." Kyungsoo rolled off of Jongin's lap and sat beside him, hands entwined.

   "That's not very nice Baekhyun. You can't stop true love."

   "Shut up Luhan."

   "Don't you dare tell Luhan to shut up."

   "You're such a protective boyfriend, Sehun."

   "In all honesty babe, we always show public affection in this living room."

   "But no one minds it Chanyeol."

   "Everyone minds it."

   "When did you decide to join us?"

   "Just now." Minseok sat on the armchair next to the coach and the tv.

   "WOO IT'S KARAOKE NIGHT LETS GO!" Tao shouted whilst taking his seat on the floor in front of the couch. Sighing, everyone piled in whilst Chanyeol and Baekhyun grabbed snacks from the kitchen.

 

   

   "I GOT A BOY MEOTJIN, I GOT A BOY CHAKHAN-"

   "Oh my god."

   "I GOT A BOY HANDSOME BOY NAE MAM DA GAJYEOGAN!"

   "My ears are bleeding."

   "Isn't he supposed to be one of our best singers?" 

   Baekhyun continued singing his heart out to SNSD whilst the rest of them members held their hands over their ears. Jongdae simply laughed and got up to join him, both sounding equally as bad. 

   "WHEN WILL IT END?" 

   "NO LUHAN DON'T." Luhan giggled and jumped up to join Jongdae and Baekhyun. Joonmyun was finally pursuaded to go up with them by Jongdae, and in the end Kyungsoo also went up. The 5 vocalists of Exo all belted their hearts out to SNSD whilst the rest of the members continued to groan. When the song finished, everyone clapped in joy that it was over. But, Chanyeol suddenly got up and grabbed the microphone.

   "Chanyeol, babe, what are you doing? You don't sing." Chanyeol ignored Baekhyun and chose a song. No one knew what song he chose until it started playing. Everyone groaned once again.

   "Of course it is."

   "We should've known."

   "COME BACK HOOMEE, CAN YOU COME BACK HOOOMEEEEE-"

   "Bless him."

   "Baekhyun, you're so in love."

   "It's disgusting."

   "You're just jealous of our relationship, Minseok."

   "He's got me."

   "No I don't, Jongdae."

   "Yes you do."

   "I really don't."

   "What's going on?"

   "Finally decided to wake up now, Yixing?"

   "I was tired."

   "You're always tired."

   "JOONMYUN PLEASE."

   "For the last time Tao, no."

   "BUT I LOVE GUCCI."

   "We know." said everyone in unison.

   "Is it hot in here or is it just me?" asked Baekhyun whilst removing his shirt for a fresh one.

   "It's me."

   "Shut up Jongin oh my god."

   "GUYS IT'S OFFICIAL. BACON STRIPS."

   "You shut up too, Jongdae."

   "I still don't know what's going on."

   "Go to sleep, Yixing."

   "Maybe we should all go to sleep. We're busy tomorrow."

   "BUT JOONMYUN-"

   "No buts. Bed." 

   "UGH."

   "I'M NOT TIRED."

   "GUYS GO TO SLEEP."

   "Oh my god Kyungsoo don't kill us."

   "Goodnight!"

   "Goodnight Yixing. Goodnight everyone."

   "I love you guys."

   "Yixing oh my god go to sleep."